why?

Quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘The Heirs’ press conference was ended smoothly. Minhyuk took a glance to Shinhye. She was chatting happily with Minho. Somehow , the question from Yonghwa seemed faded slowly in his mind. ‘Is she really okay with it?’

When he saw Minho went to somewhere else, he took the chance to ask Shinhye.

“Shinhye eonnie? Have some time?” asked Minhyuk, tried to be polite. Shinhye smiled. “Yeah.”

“I just want to ask.. about yesterday’s statement.. Are you okay with it?”

“What statement?” She seemed blur.

“Hyung’s statement..” Then he saw her face turned to hurt. But she tried to cover it. “Ani. Gwenchana!”

“Hyung was really worried if that cheesy statement bothered you. Since you’re not replied his message..”

“He does?” Shinhye quickly took out her phone and realised there was a new message. She automatically hit her head. ‘How can I forgot to open my phone?’

“I’m sorry Minhyuk. I forgot to on my phone.”

“You should replied his message, then. It will be settled.” Minhyuk smiled. Satisfied took over his heart.

“Alright. Thank you, Minhyuk!”

“My pleasure, Shinhye eonnie!”

xxx

“I’m home!” Minhyuk stepped in the dorm and saw Yonghwa was waiting for him. He stood.

“How was it?” he asked rush. Minhyuk felt strange. ‘I thought she already replied his message. Oi oi what’s going on now?’

“I’m already asked her about that. But she seemed okay with it. I also told her about your message. She not on her phone yesterday..” explained Minhyuk. Yonghwa not satisfied.

“It’s weird. She’s rarely off her phone. She always updated her twitter..” Yonghwa taken aback by his own words. This must be.. He sighed.

“It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter