Seoul

Dream Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, Apink dorm

“Eunji Unnie, where is my white short dress?”, Naeun shouted as she keeps digging her closet and throw up some clothes outside. Naeun is busy packing her clothes due to her plan with Taemin.

“What dress?”, Eunji approached her with toothbrush still on .

“The one that I wore it in Showtime”.

“When you were shot at water park?”, Eunji gave an assurance.

Naeun just answer with nodded.

 “YA! Are you must bring along that dress? That’s too revealing!”, Eunji always being so protective toward Naeun, it’s like Naeun is her own daughter.

“Unnie, come on, that is beach, it’s normal I wear that”, Naeun rolled her eyes while packed some bikinis but before Naeun put that in her bag, Eunji grabs that, “This is not allowed!”.

“Unnie!”, she yelled at her and tried to steal the from Eunji’s hand.

Chorong who just come out from her bedroom yells at them, “Can you two stop arguing!”.

“Unnie, this kid want to bring this at her vacation”, Eunji showed the bikini to Chorong, try to make her at her side.

“Naeunah! Do you want to get pregnant after your vacation? I’m not allowing you to bring this!”, Chorong turned tutoring her this time. Naeun could see Eunji who grinned behind Chorong back.

Naeun whines, “Unnie, what’s problem with that? Do people who usually wear this always get pregnant? You are not believing me aren’t you?”.

“I believe you, but I don’t believe Taemin, he is a man after all”, Chorong gave her a reason.

“Unnie, I belive it will not happen”

“Why are you so sure?”

 

***

 

On the other hand at SHINee’s dorm. In Tokyo

Taemin keep going back and forth; taking his clothes on living room. Then he walks through the kitchen and packing some kimchi. Lastly he check on to Key’s drawer to steal his sun block, “I will tell him later”, he grinned playfully.

Jonghyun who play with his laptop in the other room, arranging some songs for his upcoming solo album being disturbed by Taemin who keep wondered around. “Are you going for a month? Why are you bring all stuff?”.

“Aniya hyung, I’m just worried I will need this since it’s overseas”, Taemin said while picked his T-shirt on closet.

“Ya! That’s my T-shirt”, Jonghyun approached him, “this….and this”, he take the black and grey one.

“Hyung!”, Taemin protested.

“Wear yours!”, Jonhyung exclaimed while put that shirt on his closet.

“hyung, just lend me some, I just have few T-shirt here, most of them at my home”

“Just buy some there”, Jonghyung said then concentrated with his laptop again.

Taemin pouts and mumbles as he is going out from room, “I doubt it, Will they sell that there?”.

“What did you just said?”, Jonghyun put out his headphone.

“Ah..Nothing hyung…”.

After pack his stuff, he reaches his phone on his pocket to call Naeun. Besides his mother Naeun is the person that he mostly talked with on the phone. After they decide dating, stuffed that Taemin never lost is his phone, because it always stuck with him,. He just changes his phone in case it’s already broken.

“Naeunah…”, he walked out from his room and went to living room, he doesn’t want Jonghyun will overheard their conversation.

After few second Naeun answer, “Oo..Oppa”.

“Are you finish with packing?”

“Oh,,,De,,almost…”

“Seems like you hesitated there? Are you busy?”

“No, Oppa, But…”, before Naeun complete her sentence, “Annyong...this is Chorong speaking”, Chorong grabbed Naeun’s phone.

Taemin startled, “De, Noona, Annyong... how are you?”, Taemin tried to be friendly.

“Not fine, Taemin ssi, can you promise me one thing?”, Chrorong said coldly.

“Unnie!”, Taemin can hear Naeun voice who protest with her.

“De, what’s promise?”.

Naeun tried to take her phone but Eunji hold her hand, “Why all of you overact a sudden? Oppa, just end this call”, she shouted near to Chorong ear and her phone so that Taemin can hear her voice clearly.

“You are the one who overact Naeunah!”, Chorong said while caress her ear.

Taemin confused and don’t know what to say, just listening their argument. And if he ends the call now as was Naeun told him, maybe their plan will break again. Naeun will not get permission from her leader. It’s hard for them to match their schedule. They just have seven days and it will waste with two day for plane trip.

After this vacation Taemin will continue with the SHINee Japan tour and Naeun will start her daily activities as a singer along with the other Apink members. If this plan being postponed again, he doesn’t know when he will meet Naeun again, six month or one year. Hard for them to hide their relationship from paparazzi and people eyes, so when the opportunity comes, they will not waste it.

“Noona, I will promise whatever is it”, Taemin immediately cut Naeun and Chorong argument.

“Call, I want you take care and protect Naeun, don’t cause an accident”

“Since when I don’t protect Naeun, Noona, you are the witness, don’t you? From we start dating and we ended officially in the show and on public, never cross in my mind to meet Naeun on public at least for this time, even my company and yours agreed with that, I will not take off my guard Noona”.

“I know for sure that too, the thing that I want to said is…”, suddenly Chorong felt hesitated and slight embarrassed, she thinks, am I overact?.

“What is it, Noona?”, Taemin curious.

“Don’t let your hormone control you”, Chorong said fast.

“What?”, Taemin confused.

Chorong sighs, “When you go in two, just back home with two, don’t bring another one in Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter