five

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before Sohee leaves town, Jiho spent the night at her house. In the morning she leaves with her brother and uncle to visit her parents graves on their death anniversary. They do this every year and Jiho knows how difficult of a time Sohee is having. He spent the night holding her and tried his best to be there for her. 

-

"Drive safe, ok?" Jiho said while putting the rest of her bags in her uncle’s car. "Don’t do anything stupid." Sohee nodded her head. 

Jiho closed the trunk and walked over to Sohee and her hair before pulling her into a hug. “You’ll be ok.” he said holding her face in his hands and pressed his lips to her forehead. 

"First, don’t kiss my sister." Hyosang interrupted them. "Second, it’s time to go, Sohee." 

The car started up and Sohee got in the car with Jiho behind her. She sat in her seat and Jiho reached in the car and buckled her seatbelt before her hair again and stepped back to close the door. The car started moving and Sohee and Jiho waved to each other as he watched the car disappear. 

-

5 years ago

Jiho was excited for today. Today, Sohee and her family were coming back from their family vacation in Australia. He hasn’t seen her in 3 weeks and all he wanted was to skate with her again. 

He waited until noon to go downstairs and over to Sohee’s house. She must be back by now. 

On his way downstairs he heard crying coming from the kitchen. He tip toed in the kitchen and found his mom crying at the table and his father rubbing her back. 

"Jiho." his father said when he saw him. "There’s something you need to know."

"I was just about to see Sohee she should-"

"Sit." commanded his father and he did. He sat across from his father and his palms started getting sweaty. He was nervous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter