Yah,Jung DaeHyun~!

Yah,Pabo DaeHyun~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah,EunHee!""Mwo,HyoSung!?" We are the leaders of Secret Girls.We are the queenkas of the school along with BAP,the kingkas of the school.The couple in us are JiEun and YongGuk,the leader of BAP.Although JiEun just joined us last year.This is our first year at Seoul High.Secret Girls and BAP came from the same middle school.We made a deal with BAP since we became the queenkas that if we and one of the kingkas are in a relationship,it has to be approved by the leaders.If any of the leaders are in a relationship,it has to be approved by the members."Yah,HyoSung!JUN HYOSUNG!""Yess?""Stop looking at HimChan Oppa.You are already drooling."HyoSung looked at me and touched her face,giving me an 'are you serious' look.Even though,Secret Girls are the queenkas of the school,we do look childish and stupid at times.We are not like the other queenkas of other schools,acting perfect and as if they are better and more superior than others.We are the so-called 'Good Queenkas'.We treat people well,and kind,but like other queenkas,we don't really do our work and we don't really care about our studies. 

We went up to the class,sitting in a group.We have 3 people sitting in the 2nd last row and 3 at the last row.Same for the kingkas,since they have 6 people like us.Me and JiEun was the outer part.Next to the boys,JiEun is on the 2nd last row and I was on the last row.Unfortunately,the one next to me was Jung DaeHyun.My archenemy in BAP.He likes to tease me a lot and vice versa.I do too..(keke)"Yah,Kim EunJung.Why are you sitting here?I want JinHee here!" he whispered to me,half-shouting.I knew he was teasing,but I don't like to sit with him anyway,so just changed places with JinHee anyway."JinHee,change places with me.Jung Dae Hyun that likes you and wants to sit with you.Eeepp,Something between you guys?"I .She always teases me and Zelo and I always teases her and DaeHyun.Me and Zelo oppa are just friends just like she and DaeHyun.We just tease each other like this.To other members too."Yah,Zelo oppa,EunJung wants to sit with you,why not you change places with DaeHyun?"JinHee kind of asked."Hyung,can I change with you?""Okay,since you want and I don't want to sit with this monster.""Yah,Jung DaeHyun!What did you say!?"I shouted out aloud,forgetting that we are in class."Kim EunJung!"Mr Kim shouted and I gave him a 'say one more word and you'll die' face.He shut up and continued his lesson.

"Wah,Kim EunJung,you are jjang!You can make Mr Kim shut up without even opening your mouth."SunHwa and Zinger said,teasing me."Zelo,let's change places,if not she might even kill me."DaeHyun said,giving me an irked face,making me feel like just hitting him into a pulp.Me and Zelo ended up sitting together.We got teased by both Secret Girls and BAP members,for the whole day.I promised myself that I would definitely 

                                                                                                                                                                                      -2 days later-

"Aye,why did you and DaeHyun come to school together?Why did he send you to school on his bike whereby he only lets his 'girlfriends' sit on it.Do you guys have anything I don't know?"I teased JinHee knowing Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter