Haruno Sakura

Darkness Error

Sakura's P.O.V
Today is the first day that I had arrived Japan. I was inside my car with my parents. My dad is a police officer while my mom is a middle school teacher. Our car passed between the trees of Cherry Blossoms. I could feel fresh, sweet wind across my face.
The car suddenly stopped. My dad stepped out of the car and my mom followed him. I saw them talking with an old lady. My dad pointed me as he talked to the lady. The old lady smiled at me. I slightly smiled her back. Then, I noticed my mom calling me to get out of the car. I carefully stopped out of the car, and walked towards them.
"Sakura, her name is Chiyo. She is the owner of this house." my dad introduced her to me. I nodded my head and smiled politely at her. "I am Haruno Sakura. Nice to meet you!" I introduced myself as I bowed at her." That's house is the one you guys are living", she said.
I looked around and saw a normal size, white, beautiful house. The house consist of a smal flower garden. I blinked at myself and looked at my parents. "Are we really living here?" I asked them to be sure. My mom nodded. "W-Wow.... I love it" I said to her.
We carried our belonging and walked into out new home. There were two floors in our house. The first floor had three rooms, the living room, the kitchen with dinning table and a bathroom. The second floor had three bedrooms. My parents stayed in the first room and I stayed in the second. The third room was locked since nobody was staying there.
I entered to my bedroom. It was decorated with cherry blossom wallpaper. "You like it?" I heard my dad voice coming from the staircase. I turned around and smiled at him. "You did that? It was wonderful. I love it." I answered him."Nice to hear that." he said.
When we were talking, my mom came in. "Here!" she said "This is your school form. You are going to KHS high school." Then, she suddenly held my hands. "Kick the guys out." she said. My eyes twisted. "Mom? What? What ate you talking about?" I asked her to be more sure. "Come on, Sweetie. You know it. Guys are not to be trusted-" Before mom finished her words, dad gave her a big fake cough. "But your father is not included." She added quickly. "Be save and try to get more degree, okay?" "Okay" I smiled and answered her.
I spent the whole morning by reading books and magazines. It was peaceful and beautiful morning. While I was reading, I heard my dad calling me, from down stairs. I walked down the stairs and ran towards my dad.
"You called me, dad?" I asked.
"Yea. Do you remember him?" he asked as he pointed a blond guy. I looked carefully at him.
"Naruto?" I asked as I am not sure.
"BINGO!" he shouted which made both my dad and me jumped up. "Long time no see, Sakura-chan." he said as he smiled. I smiled him back. "Naruto and you are goint to the same school. Tomorrow, you have to start your new school." my dad said. I nodded at him and said "I need some stuffs. I need to go and buy them. But I am new here, so, I am not familiar with this place." I said to both my dad and Naruto. " I can help you. Why don't you go shopping with my girlfriend?" Naruto asked. I looked at him carefully "You have a girlfriend?" I asked. "Yea....her name is Hyuga Hinata." he said. "Oh! my little best friend has a girlfriend now?" I .
"Naruto-kun? There you are!" a girl woth dark blue hair and white pearl eyes came near us. She looked at me and looked back at Naruto. "She is?" she asked. "Oh! She is Haruno Sakura. My best friend!"Naruto said. "Sakura-chan, she is Hyuga Hinata." he introduced to me. "Nice to meet you" I said to her. She smiled at me and greeted me back. "Hinata, nice timing" Naruto said, Both of us looked at him. "Sakura-chan needs some stuffs for school. She doesn't know where to go since she is new here." Hinata nodded. "Sakura-san, why don't we go shopping together. I will call my friends, now" Hinata said. "Now?" I asked. She nodded.
I said nothing but just went into my house and changed my clothes. Then, I came out of the house. I saw another two girls talking with Hinata. They both looked at me and smiled at me. I smiled them back and walked towards there.
"Hi, I am Yamanaka Ino." a blonde girl said. "And I am Ten Ten." a brown-haired girl said. I nodded and smiled. "I am Haruno Sakura. Nice to meet you." They all smiked at me.
"So, let's get going". Hinata said.
We had finally reached a big mall. We walked into the building. There were a lot of shops. We entered one after another. At last, we had done our shopping.
"Let's go eat something" Ino suggested."Okay. But what are we goint to eat?" Tenten asked as all of them looked at me. "Maybe, we can go and eat intestines?!" Hinata said. My eyes twisted. "Intestine?" I asked to be sure because I had not eaten that before. They all nodded. "It is very delicious." Ino squeezed. "O-Okay. So, I better try." I said. "YAY!!!" they all said as Hinata dragged me into one of the shops. It was named Best of the Best. We took the seat. Ino ordered the food as we waited.
"So, you are going to our school tomorrow?" Ino asked. I nodded in respone. "Stick with us" Tenten said which made me confused."What do you mean?" I asked. Ino beated Tenten on the arm gently and said "Stop saying nonsense thing" "Never mind her" Hinata said nervously. "Okay....." I said and continued to e
at the food.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chatpter!

I hope you all enjoyed it!

Thank you~