Characters

Memory Lane

Main Characters

Name: Lee Taemin
Age: 21
He is one of the members of k-pop band "SHINee". SHINee worl under SM Entertainment. Taemin is the youngest membr of the group and the main dancer.

Name:Choi Jinri
Age: 20
Her parents own a small sweet shop. Although the shop is small, there are many customers. Jinri loves to live in her peaceful life.

Name: Park Jiyeon
Age: 20
One of the best friends of Jinri. She was the ex-grilfriend of Taemin.

Supporting Characters

Name: Choi Minho
Age: 22
He is one of the members of SHINee. He is the visual and main rapper.

Name: Soo Jung
Age: 20
Her parents own a big restuarant. She is a rich man daughter. She has one elder sister. She is one of the best friends of Jinri.

Name: Kin Jongin (Kai)
Age: 21
He is one of the members of K-pop band named "EXO". EXO works under SM entertainment. He is one of the visuals of the group.

Name: Bae Suzy
Age: 20
She is one of the best friends of Jinri. She has a secret crush on Kai.

Name: Son Naeun
Age: 20
She is one of the members of K-pop group named "A-pink". A-pink works under Cube Entertainment. She is the visual of the group. She is engaged to Taemin.

Name: Lee Onew
Age: 26
He is one of the members of SHINee. He can manage well. He is the leader of the group.

Name: Kim Jonghyun
Age: 23
He is the main vocalist of the K-pop band name SHINee.

Name: Kim Ki-Bum (Key)
Age: 23
He is one of the members of SHINee. He is friend with Jinri.