## rules.

      ## V▲NILL▲ 1.O : twitter icons request shop. // currently taking in request.

// RULES

01. browse through our chapters, try not to request the same person over again, but if you really can't find none suitable for you, feel free to request.

02. there is only one person handling this icon shop so please be patient after you requested.

03. please do not steal those icons and claim it as yours or take it without commenting down below, its  really disrespectful and i will be very pissed off. 

04. subscribe  once you requested, just for updates, feel free to unsubscribe if you feel like it, just remember to comment down if using. upvotes are appreciated. 

05. request in askfm has to include yor aff username, the  group's name, full name of the idol especially when you're requesting for ulzzangs., please help me by indicate the full name. 

06. each request come in six pictures, unless you're requesting a group and it will depend on the number of members. 

07. comment down below if you're using a specific icon, i won't bite you by saying no. 

08. please do list out if you want to have specific effects like b & w or else i will pick the most suitable effect for you. 

09. enjoy + remember to follow thos e rules.