All It Took Was Coffee Cojjee

Coffee Cojjee

ChangMin:Hyung are you sure no one followed us *worried looks around*

Yunho:Changmin would you stop being paranoid im sure and besides do you see any fan girls around 

ChangMin:Im just worried you know how yunjae fans have a sharp eye on almost everything *chuckles*

Yunho:*chuckles shakes his head*Luckily coffee cojjee isnt that busy 

ChangMin:Im really surprised fans havent caught you coming to coffee cojjee as many times youve been here *shakes his head*

Yunho:Shut up *shoves changmin into the door*

ChangMin:*face plants into the door falls to the floor*You know it hurts being your dongsaeng

Yunho:*laughs helps him up*Hurry up and get in before we do get caught 

ChangMin:Dang its not even busy but its loud in the shop *laughs*

Yunho:Wait do you hear that *looks at changmin*

Junsu:*laughing hard*

ChangMin:I know that dolphin laugh anywhere *looks at yunho*

Yunho:They're all here *shocked*

ChangMin:*smiles big*Can this be it

Yunho:The reunion we've all been waiting for *smiles*

ChangMin:*smiles runs in the cafe*Hyung

Jaejoong Junsu and Yoochun:*gasp in shock they stand up from their chairs eyes widen*

ChangMin:*smiles big*Damn geezz i know im good looking but you dont gotta flaunt in hyungs

Yoochun:ChangMin *smiles big tears in his eyes*

ChangMin:*sobs runs into yoochuns arms hugs him tightly*

Junsu:Our makne *hugging him*

ChangMin:Wait up dont get all kiss up on my yet i have a few things to say *looks at them serious*

Yunho:*hides behind the wall listening to them*

Jaejoong:*sits back down on his shocked*

Yoochun:*looks down*I knew this would happen

Junsu:Lay it on us *sits down*

ChangMin:Do you guys know how hard it was for Yunho hyung and i to come back on stage trying to keep our name alive but the heard soul and mind werent there with us do you know how painful it was to just be a duo and have that name tvxq you dont know what it feels like to have your world torn up from under you what it was like to be abandoned *tears form in his eyes*

Yunho:*looks down sighs*

ChangMin:You *looks at junsu*Do you know what it feels like not having someone to bug all day not having someone to get on my nerves or be by my side whenever i need to bother them i cant do that to yunho hyung i tried its not the same i missed my dolphin to mess around with 

Junsu:*tears roll down his cheeks looks down*

ChangMin:You *looks at yoochun*Do you know what it feels like to have a feeling you lost your other half who loves messing around and joking around no matter where i go to have someone always boost my spirits up whenever im down 

Yoochun:*sighs sadly crying hard*

ChangMin:You guys dont know what it felt like seeing your hyung sell his soul to the devil to protect each one of us and broke down his body to protect you *looks at jaejoong*

Jaejoong;*shocked*

ChangMin:Yes you.....do you not know what if i went through i feel like i lost a mother when you left me there was no one there to make me feel like everything will be alright no shoulder to try on no one to always be the rock in my life to make sure im stable and you dont know how heart broken it was to see yunho hyungs life flash through my eyes the moment he saw the love of his life walk out of his life you didnt know that the day you left him was the day he died the day i lost the hyung i use to know he's never been the same he's only himself when he was with you jae hyung and you dont know how much ive been dying for this day to happen to finally see both of you guys happy together once more whre i can have my family back again *tears rolling down his cheeks*

Jaejoong:Changminie im sorry im so sorry *hugs him tightly crying*

ChangMin:You dont know how much i missed you guys hyung i was dying *crying hard nuzzles his face in jaejoongs neck*

Jaejoong:I wont ever leave you again changminie i promise *rubbing his back tears roll down his cheeks*

Yunho:*walks in the cafe tears in his eyes*

Junsu:Yunho hyung *shocked but tears roll down his cheeks even more*

Yoochun:*crying harder covers his mouth*

Yunho:*smiles big opens his arms to his two dongsaengs*

Yoochun:*runs in his arms hugs him tightly crying harder*

Junsu:*runs in yunhos arms as well crying*

Yunho:*sighs happily*I missed my other two dongsaengs

Yoochun:We missed you so much *hugging him*

Jusnu:*sighs*Its feels so much better to be here with you guys again

Yunho:*smiles looks at jaejoong*

Jaejoong:Yu...yunho *shocked*Is this a dream

ChangMIn:*smirks pinches him*

Jaejoong:Ahhhh *rubs his arm*

ChangMin:Guess not *smirks*

Yoochun:Dont ruin the yunjae moment vice president *pulls changmin away*

Yunho:Boojae *hugs him tightly tears roll down his cheeks*

Jaejoong:*smiles big tears fall again*

Yunho:It feels so good having you in my arms again *kisses his cheek*

Jaejoong:*smiles bigger*This is where i belong

Yunho:*smiles cups jaejoongs face and kisses him passionately*

Junsu:ULALA *smirks laughs*

ChangMin:What kind of secretary are you just bask in the moment dont ruin it *slaps junsus arm*

Jaejoong:*shocked but eyes close slowly and responds to the kiss wraps his arms around yunhos neck*

Yunho:*smiles through the kiss deepens it arms around jaejoongs waist pulls him closer*

Jaejoong:*giggles through the kiss pulls away rest his forehead against his looks in his eyes*I love you i never stopped loving you i dont think i could ever stop loving you

Yunho:Good because my heart only knows your...you are the love of my life jaejoongie and i wouldnt have it any other way i love you and i wont ever stop even til death and if theres a life after that ill love you til the end 

Jaejoong:*hugs him tightly sighs happily*

Yunho:*smiles big holding him close*

Hours Later

ChangMin:*holding a bowl of popcorn sitting infront of the door of the balcony watching them*

Yoochun:*holding a bowl of candy on the left side of changmin*

Junsu:*holding a bowl of pretzels on the right side of changmin*

Yunho:*laying in the hammock from the balcony of coffee cojjee holding jaejoong close to him*

Jaejoong:I guess dreams really do come true *smiles big snuggles close to him*

Yunho:I never stopped believing i always knew some way some how we would meet again *smiles*

Jaejoong:Was all that changmin said about you true *looks at him*

Yunho:*sighs*

Jaejoong:*slaps his chest*Damn it yunho why 

Yunho:Because id rather hurt my own self than seeing the most precious person i value in my life hurt ill stop at nothing to protect you baby even if it means risking my own life because thats how much your worth it to me 

ChangMin:I see where yoochun hyung got the cheeseness from appa *stuffs his mouth with popcorn*

Yoochun:Hey there gotta be someone romantic in this family *laughs eating the candy*

Junsu:Sure there does *takes a bite from the pretzel*

Jaejoong:I seriously dont deserve you *pouts*

Yunho:*chuckles*I think you and i are both on the same page

Jaejoong:*pecks his lips snuggles back into him*So what now

Yunho:As for TVXQ...to be whole again this time were gonna fight for it *smiles*

Jaejoong:Are you serious *shocked*

Yunho:I dont wanna go own my life without the 5 of us not being together again *smiles*

Jaejoong:You know its gonna be a long road 

Yunho:It may be but itll be worth it

ChangMin:Ohhh now that is our leader...*hands his bowl to junsu*

Yoochun:*hands his bowl to changmin*

Junsu:*grabs the popcorn from changmin stuffs his mouth with popcron*

Jaejoong;*smiles big*

Yunho:And for Kim Jaejoong *smiles reaches in his pocket and shows him a ring*

Jaejoong:*eyes widen*Yunho

ChangMin:*gasp mouth wide open the candies fall from his mouth*Is that what i think it is

Yoochun:*eyes widen mouth wide open*An...engagement ring

Junsu:*throws popcorn in both changmin and yoochuns mouth*WHAT NO WAY 

Yunho:I dont think i could go on in my life without you in it i refuse to live my life without you in it jaejoongie you are my life my soul you are my everything my life isnt worth living if i dont have you you are my only reason of being happy my only reason to live i love you and i cant imagine loving anyone else if it isnt you....do me the honors of being my husband *gets down on his knees holding the ring out*

Jaejoong:*tears fall*You are the love of my life i know i cant have everything but at least i have all that matters and being with you makes it all worth it

Yunho:So is that a ye...

Jaejoong:*giggles smiles through his tears*Yes...yes i will marry you

ChangMin:This is so much better than cable *about to change his bowl with junsu*

Yoochun:I need that *grabs the bowl and the other to changmin*

Junsu:Were gonna have little dongsaengs now *smiles eating his popcorn*

Yunho:*smiles big slides the ring on his finger spins jaejoong around*

Jaejoong:*smiles big nuzzles his face in his neck*Saranghamida

Yunho:I love you so much more Jung Jaejoong *kisses him passionately*

Junsu:Awww this is like a drama *about to reach for the candy*

Yoochun:Your lost you didnt bowl change this is mine *scoots away from them*

Junsu:Well then i guess all the popcorn is mine *sticks his tongue out*

Yoochun:Good for you *sticks his tongue out*

Junsu:Good for you *mimics him they start fighting*

ChangMin:*grabs both their bowls and starts eating them*

Yoochun:*grabs his bowl*Hey theres no more

Junsu:Me neither what th-*they look at changmin*

ChangMin:*burps*Excuse me that was good for the amazing romantic scene our umma and appa showed 

Yoochun:I still wonder how he fits all that food in his stomach

Junsu:The world may never know *chuckles*

ChangMin:Dont worry all that matters is that were together again and never seperating *smiles arm around their shoulders*

Yoochun:All it took was coffee cojjee for a reunion *laughs*

Junsu:Its our little miracle *smirks*

ChangMin:Are we going to keep talking about our dream that final came true or see our umma and appa getting it on on the balcony *smirks*

Yoochun:Seriously on the balcony *eyes widen*

Junsu:Oh you wonder they make love any where *chuckles*

ChangMin:True but its been years *laughs*

Jaejoong:Ohhh yunnie faster **

Yunho:Ahhh boojae you feel so good **

Yoochun:Music to my ears *smirks*

ChangMin:What are we waiting for president let's go *they run back to the window door*

Yunho:*sees them and closes the balcony curtains*

YooSuMin:Awwwwwwww....*they all laugh and just put their eats to the door*