LIE

Don't Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark felt his head throbbing as soon as he woke up in the morning of a Saturday. *Damn. I think I had too much drinks last night.* Not moving for a moment, the pain then slowly went away and he turned to his side to look at his alarm clock but then found someone on the bed side.

*S..Seulmi?*

You were still sitting on the floor as your arms were on his bed and your head rested on it.

Mark gulped and he suddenly felt all guilty inside. He was just staring at you and he really felt sorry for the way he was treating you in the past few days. His anger just took over his whole body and he didn’t even considered if you were hurting inside because of him.

His eyes then switched to your hands and saw a few cuts. His eyebrows creased as his fingertips slowly touched the cuts. *W..What happened?*

Now he felt much, much guiltier. How can he be so selfish to himself and not thought about how you were, if you’ve been eating properly, or if you’re having a hard time. Well, you were really having a hard time because of him and that just came into Mark’s mind. He then felt the pain in his heart when he remembered how he just shuts you out and how he treated you like you are just a nobody. He even tried to make you leave but right now, he was seriously thanking you for not listening to him. *I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I never should have done that.* He felt the tears rushing out from his eyes and he quickly composed himself and wiped it away.

He then let his fingertips brush your hair as he continues to say sorry and how much of a jerk he was. You might just thought that it was better to not tell him about his grandpa that’s why you did that but he never thought of that before that’s why he was mad. *It wasn’t your fault Seulmi, I’m sorry.* He then leaned in and put his lips against your forehead. *Just be like this and stay by my side. Don’t leave me Han Seulmi, if you leave too then I don’t really know what to do anymore.*

Your eyes twitched and that made Mark closed his eyes again. You put your head straight up as you rubbed your eyes. *Oh my god, don’t tell me I fell asleep here.* You then quickly stood up and carefully went out. You were then relieved that he didn’t woke up and saw you there.

Your nose then triggered a delicious smell. *Is someone cooking?* You walk down the stairs but you saw that the six guys were still sleeping in the living room. You head towards the kitchen and saw a back figure of a girl.

“Oh hi! Good morning! I’m making some breakfast! Are you hungry?” Seolhyun flashed you a smile. You were never comfortable with her so you just gave her your poker face.

“Oppa! You’re awake!” She then beamed and you instantly look back to see who she was referring to. “I’m cooking breakfast! Come! Eat! The others are still sleeping so you can go ahead and eat since I bet you’re hungry!” She dragged Mark on the counter and sat him down on a stool.

“I’ve made your favorite chocolate pancakes with strawberry syrup and some bacon and eggs.” Mark just looked at the meal in front of him. “Ya, have you seen yourself in the mirror? You grew thinner! That’s why you should eat now and regain back your weight.” Mark still wasn’t moving so Seolhyun grabbed a fork and put the food near Mark’s mouth “say ah~” and shove it inside. “Isn’t it delicious?!”

Mark then saw you leaving so he stood up but Seolhyun pushed him back down. “Finish your food first or I’m going to get mad!”

You went out to the pool side and sat down on a seat. You just needed some fresh air as you think. You never got to make Mark eat for the past few days but with Seolhyun’s first try, he eats her food. You kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter