chapter 4

Kris's Wold

(A.N)first of all I am so sorry for being away for so long. I was very sick and I was hospitalized. I know the feeling of being bored and waiting. not that my story is worth waiting for. But I am so sorry mianhae mianhae. Also I was thinking of dropping this story so tell me if I should.

 

 Tao's pov:

      We had an awesome anime marathon. So while watching we fell asleep, which was really weird because I don't usually around others. But Kris's body radiated so much warmth that I couldn't help but putting my head on his shoulder and just snuggling him.HAHA I am not gay am I ? oh my god!!!!! I think I like Kris. What am i going to do?

Kris's pov:

     I......we were watching one piece but then all of a sudden I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I saw from the corner of my eye that it was Tao. That's weird cause usually if people touch me I get angry, but his body just feels like a perfect fit. Maybe I am gay. I guess I like Tao. WAITTTT. I can't hang out with him anymore, cause it will be really weird. UNLESS I ask him out. But what if he rejects? Well that's the worse that can happen right? Ok I will. I slowly find my hands around Tao's waist as I pull him on me and snuggle him.

 In the morning:

I felt Tao starring at me but I pretended to be asleep. Then i suddenly peck his cheek, I don't know why. He seems surprised. I got really worried so I was thinking about getting it over with. " Tao, I don't know why, but I think you are really really cute and I think I like you. So will you be my boyfriend?"

' I couldn't believe myself. Kris asked me out. OMG.' 

So i responded with a kiss and then we had a family of anime freaks. haha

I am so sorry for coming back and presenting you with such a bad chapter and ending. But I wanted to finish it fast and start another one. :)