BUSTED

Curiosity didn't Really kill the Cat

“I don’t see why you always make me cook food for you….”, you grumbled cutting up carrots for your homemade curry.

“I don’t see why not? C’mon Noona, admit it. You love me.”, JB said from the living room. You could practically hear his smirk.

“Mhmm…..I’m sure I do.”, you said, rolling your eyes at his words. After hearing them from him so many times, you just let him slide. Goodness knows how much of a teaser he is. Im Jaebum, JB, of GOT7 had just decided that instead of going out with the other members of the band, he would rather go to your house and annoy you to no end. Even when you slammed the door to his face, he opened it from the spare key you had under your doormat.

“I seriously need to find a better place to hide my keys.”, you muttered, now slicing up the onions. From it’s stinging smell, it got your eyes watery pretty fast.

“What are you making tonight- Y/N? Are- are you crying?!”, JB asked with wide eyes.

A small idea formed into your brain, “N-no, why would you think that?”, you sniffed, turning your back at him so he wouldn’t see your smile.

“H-hey. Did something happen? Did you hurt your hands, or maybe a bad day? Wait did I say something? D-did you break up with someone today?”, he asked, not sure what to do in front of an ‘distressed’ girl. He spoke quickly, sometimes tripping over his own words.

You tried to stifle the bubbling laughter, your shoulders shook from holding it in.

“Oh my god. You did break up with someone today didn’t you, Noona? Did he cheat on you? Do I have to go-”, he didn’t get the chance to finish because you couldn’t hold it back anymore.

You howled with laughter at JB’s confused expression. “Y-Your face!!”, you choked out, unable to talk from all your cackles.

“Was that all just a act?”, he said slowly, catching on. He raised an eyebrow, “That was wasn’t? God, Noona! You got me scared for a second!”

“T-that was so awesome! Your f-face was so hilarious!”, you panted, regaining your breath.

“Humph.”, he childishly turned away from you. “I don’t find it funny at all actually.”

“Aww, c’mon. Is my wittle bitty JB-poo all mad at me because of an wittle joke?”, you said, giggling at his childish actions. He was so cute at times, it was rather hard not to think so.

“I don’t think my company is welcomed here, Noona. I’ll think I would rather join the rest of the guys back at the dorm.”, he said storming off.

That got your attention quick. You stopped laughing and ran over to where he was already out for the door.

“Yah! Im Jaebum! Come back here- Or so help me!’, you called after him. “I didn’t make food for two JUST so I could pig out today!”, you exclaimed angrily, grabbing a hold onto one of his ears.

He leaned down toward your height as you dragged him back by the ear to the dining room. “Ow. Ow. Ow. O-OW! That hurts Noona!!!”, he whined trying to pry my hand away from his ear. But fortunately, you  had a strong grip and didn't let him go. You plopped him down on one of the dining chairs as you walked back to the kitchen.

“And stay there until, I’m done finish cooking mister!”, you huffed, stomping back to the kitchen and leaving behind a extremely pouting leader with an rather red ear.


You walked into the dining room with two plates in both of your hands, both filled with delicious rice and curry. You frowned, he wasn’t in his seat by the time you came into the room, yet you didn’t hear him leave. Putting down the plates, you search around the house.

“Jb? The food’s ready! I swear if-”, you stopped short when you noticed he was in your guest room, talking on his phone. You bit your lip. You knew you shouldn’t eavesdrop, but you couldn’t help your oh so curiosity killed the cat personality.

“Gah! Jackson! BamBam! All your so called advice isn’t helping! I’m pretty sure the whole situation got worse by the looks of it.”, he scowled, obviously unhappy about something. Maybe something to do with an the director back at the company?.....

“No! I’m not going to serenade her! It’s the middle of the night!”, he exclaimed, aggravated. Maybe not the director….

“Jackson,” he sighed, trying to hold in his anger, “Just get Jinyoung on the phone for me please.”

“Jinyoungie? Hey, I need your help”, he grumbled, obviously this wasn’t the first time he asked one of GOT7 for ‘help’ on this type of conversation. You couldn’t help but feel a flicker of jealousy  go throughout your whole body. The very thought of him with another girl was enough for you to turn into the green monster. Yes, you, the simple makeup artist from U.S., fell for the korean idol. A very handsome idol in fact. One with equally good talents in singing and bboying.

“Y-yah! S-shut up! I get it alright?! You got your stupid girl….Alright! Not stupid girl….Amazing girl...happy now?”, he said through clenched teeth, clearly unhappy about his words. You smiled, you could just imagine the mother of the group, Jinyoung, scolding him of not badmouthing others, especially if it’s HIS new girlfriend.

“But I’ll have you know, you she’s prettier than your girlfriend.”, JB said smugly, causing your heart to droop. “Yes she is! Like how her hair always seems to have the perfect hair, or like how she looks so pretty without makeup on, or like how she smiles! Heer teeth are so pretty! No- I’m not an weirdo, it’s just that her smiles are much prettier than of your girls.”, he paused to listen to the other end, by now you felt your whole world was crashing. Oh how you wish you were the person he was talking about…

“No ‘m not saying those lame words like you did! Well unlike you, I’m not going to be caught red handed”, Im Jaebum snorted, obviously not thinking that you were right outside door listening in on the whole conversation, “This is Y/N we’re talking about remember?”. You froze, did you hear correctly? Your hearing hasn’t been the best lately….

“Y/N’s the most dense person I know Jinyoung.”, JB deadpanned, “I’ve tried everything. She just doesn’t notice!”. Nope you heard right, he was talking about you. You thought you could explode from happiness. JB, Im Jaebum, the hot, y leader of GOT7 likes you. And a lot from the likes of it.

“Ugh, you’re not helping! I’m hanging up, Y/N’s probably done with curry anywho. Annyeong.”, he muttered, ending the phone call. You froze, what should you do?! You can’t get caught for eavesdropping! The embarrassment of it all! You frantically turned to rush back toward the kitchen, but was stopped by an voice. His voice.

“Y-Y/N?”, JB asked, surprised.

Cringing, you turned around slowly, a pretty pink blushing creeping up. clearing your throat you replied, “H-hey, JB! I just came to-”

“How much of it did you hear?”, he cut in, a pink tinge dusted on his cheeks as well.

“Um...would it be bad if I said…”, you gulped, before nervously saying, “....All of it?”

He groaned, squatting down to cover his head between his arms. “I can’t believe you heard that! You weren’t supposed to!”, he whined in embarrassment.

You blinked at the man underneath you. By now you completely had an red face, gathering up the courage you kneeled down a kissed him sweetly on his cheek.

“Cute”