Candy

Candy

~Ten years ago~

We were sitting on the floor watching T.V. We were watching a man kissing his love, when all of a sudden you said “Hey Sica can I kiss you?”

You leaned in and kissed my cheek. That’s how I fell for you.

~present day~

I was walking to school like usual when you stopped and said “Hey Sica I need to kiss you.”

By the way I’m Jessica and she’s Yuri, we’re childhood friends. Yuri kisses me whenever she’s stressed out, or worried. It started to happen when she kissed me on the cheek.

After releasing your lips from mine you say “Thanks Sica, here’s some candy.” You walk away after that. Your kisses may be just to relieve stress, but every time you kiss me it makes my heart skip a beat.

We never usually talk during school. You’re always with guys or flirting with girls, and I’m always with my friends. But whenever we talk, you would always give me candy, just like a little kid.

“Yuri, why do you always have candy?” I asked out of curiosity

“Candies taste like kisses. They’re always sweet”

“I see.”

“Oh by the way Sica I need a kiss.”

How long are you going to tease me? You keep asking for kisses when you could ask your other friends. Yet you keep asking me, do you have feelings for me? Maybe I should stop talking to you I can’t take it not knowing your feelings.

It’s been a week since I’ve been avoiding you. I wonder if you’ve been searching for me.

“How long are you going to try avoiding her” asked Sunny

“I don’t know.”

“You know she’s going to find you.”

“If I avoid her hard enough we won’t cross paths.”

“Well you better try harder cause here she comes.”

I turned around and saw you running towards me. You were waving at me and smiling your most charming smile. But I didn’t want to see you, so I ran away. My legs started running without me telling it to, soon I turn around and you are no longer there.

~~~

Another day of avoiding you, I wonder what if you think I’m a coward for not facing you. I was walking to school when I was suddenly pulled aside. It was you, I guess you finally caught me.

“Why do you keep avoiding me?” you asked

I couldn’t look into your eyes so I kept my head down, but I could feel that your eyes were on me.

“…..”

“….Sica”

“I’m tired of this Yuri.”

“Tired of what?”

“I’m tired of you always using me!” for some reason I was starting to get angry

“Using you? I’ve never used you.”

“Don’t lie Kwon Yuri, You’ve been using me. I’ve been your stress reliever and I’m tired of it.”

“Sica-"

“No don’t even say anything. I’m tired so let’s just not be friends anymore.”

I started walking when our shoulders bumped I felt a hand grab my arm. You turned me around to face you, and your face was full of tears. You dumped your school bag right in front of my eyes, but instead of books falling I only saw trillions of candy.

“Each *sniff* candy *sniff* is for *sniff* every time I thought about kissing you, because *sniff* each candy tastes like your kisses.”

I was shocked; you finally confessed I was so happy.

~1 month later~

We were walking to school hand in hand and I turned to you and asked

“Hey Yuri, you want some candy?”

“Hmm….. Nope! But I want something just as sweet.”

Yuri then leaned down and kissed me.

 

Hey guys author here. I didnt' feel like updating my stories... yeah sorry. So I decided to upload this oneshot that i recently found on my computer today. It was one of the first stories of yulsic I ever written. here you go. I'll update my storeis soon don't worry. 

Author out