#3

VACATION
No One POV

"
Tae... Taeyeon -sshi?"

"Dongjun-sshi?"

"Unni who is it?" "These are the ZE: A! Some of their members came to my radio show!"

"
Annyonghaseyo So Nyu Shi Dae-sunbaenim! Dongjun inmida."

The girls greeted each in turn. When ZE: A bowed, bullying was being felt. Most of them had seen them from a distance or on TV, not face to face like that.
After the presentations, everyone sat at a table outside in SNSD.

"What are you doing here?" "We are here on vacation for a month and you?" "Oh, we, too!" This means that we must share with you the pool? " " Yes Hyoyeon-sshi " " Let the formalities aside, call us, or all noona just by our first name! " " O..
OK . Sunny-ssh  ...  Sunny "

Jessica POV

Why boys! I've seen enough for now so why?! In addition I feel the only one to say nothing. Everyone gets to know, but frankly, I do not really want.
Oh Teayeon-Unni is talking a lot with young, what's his name again? Ah! Dongjun! That's it.
Seriously, they look nice, but I did not head to meet peo ... Why do I look it? I have something on my face?

"Annyonghaseyo, Jung Heechul inmida" Well, I think I have no choice but to respond "Annyong, Jessica inmida"

Here, it is doing. But it looks like he wants to say more. Jessica turns her head or you will be obliged to speak.
I feel something vibrate, what is it? Oh my phone ... a text ... it's not true, it will not let me go!

From Donghae:
Sica, please answer me, we need to talk, let me explain!

DELETE

Here, he even ruined my mood. It think what?! I'll forgive him! Oh no, I feel the tears came to my eyes. I think I'll go back to bed.

"Sica-Unni you're going where?" "I ... I ... I need ... sorry"

Yuri POV

"What is it?" "I ... it may still be tired, we arrived quite late that night!"

But actually that's not it, I think she thought about that damn Donghae. My poor Unni, how has he been able to do that!
Nothing at this thought I feel anger rose in me.

"Yuri? You heard me?" "What? Oh, uh, excuse me, I was in my thought"

We will not let our guest either. Sica go see any at this time, I think it needs to be alone.

"Minwoo is that?" "Yes that's right" "Enchanted, sorry if you do not recognize you, we ..." "Do not apologize, it is not as popular as you!" "It's true, but it was rude to us. And then we had to cross in emissions" "Yes, is often enough. There was even a Star King where all our group had come, and you and Jessica was also there, we were behind you. Siwan hyung was behind Jessica elsewhere. " "Aaaah! ~"

Yes! yes I remember now! We had a good laugh also there.

"How come you are all doing on vacation?"

Well it is direct him!

"We never had a vacation as long, but since the concert in Paris, fatigue and muscle pain have really do feel. So it was entitled for the first time at a vacation without manager before returning to the studio and drive, do you? " "Well, pretty much the same here, and then Hyungsik-hyung, who speaks with Seohyun, he tired voice. Then suddenly, we are all here."

But he knows all our members! Is this true of all the world? Should I ask him?

"Tell me, you know all our members?" "Yes, everyone you know. There is also Kwanghee-hyung and Heechul-hyung there are fans of you"

Oh there he is the one that Sica was with before she left. The poor, we met for the first time and sees one of us run away. Unni, you do not give us a good picture there.
In short, it's not his fault, all the same, why run away like that? Usually she manages to handle his emotions.