Final

Whiny Baek

It’s one of those nights again. One of those nights Baekhyun would sleep without getting a kiss from Jongdae. One of those nights he would be sleeping while cuddling with Jongdae’s shirt, silently missing him. Chanyeol almost never sleep in their room on those nights, because Baekhyun is a huge blob of mess when he misses Jongdae.

“He’s whining again,” Chanyeol grumbles into the phone, rolling his eyes when he heard Baekhyun lets out another whine. “You know he’s like that whenever we go to China, Yeollie,” his boyfriend, Kris, lets out a faint chuckle at Chanyeol’s frustrated sigh.

Chanyeol walks into the room to see Baekhyun tossing and turning in bed with his phone in his hand. “Just freaking call him, Baek!” Chanyeol throws a pillow to him, causing the phone to fall off his hand and smack his face. “, Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol rolls his eyes again and take his pillow and blanket from his bed and walk to the door. “Where are you going?”

“Kaisoo’s room. Sehun is Skyping Tao and I have a feeling those kids are going to have a round or two tonight,”

“Why do you never sleep with me when they went to China?”

“Because you’re a whiny on these kind of nights,” Baekhyun pouts, watching the taller boy drags his blanket out of their room. “Evil . As if he don’t whine when he misses Kris,”

He throws another look at his phone. Should I call him? Well, he said he’s the man in the relationship so he should call first!

Again, his pride came and stop him from calling Jongdae. “Arghhhh!” he screams into his pillow in frustration. His face is clearly red and he is clearly flustering. “Should I call him? He should call first. But I miss him. I want to call him. But that makes me desperate,”

Baekhyun is on his feet now, walking around the room with his eyes fixed on his phone. After an hour the light is still on, and Baekhyun is a mess. He’s on his bed with half his limb dangling from the bed, his phone still in his hands. “Why is he not calling…”

Baekhyun lies flat on his back, his head dangling from the bed. “We’re just an hour ahead from them. It’s still 11 p.m. there. They can’t be still promoting?”

He sighs for the umpteenth time that day. “I give up. I hate you, Chen,” he throw a nasty look at his boyfriend, the wallpaper of his phone and throw it somewhere on Chanyeol’s bed. As his eyes were about to shut he heard the familiar tone of his ringtone.

Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage
Chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo
Nae mam heundeul heundeureo
nal heundeureonwayo
I’m falling falling for your love

“Yoboseyo?” his tone is clearly annoyed, both from the fact that Jongdae has yet to call him and he was just going to fall asleep. “Baek~”

Baekhyun smiles instantly at the familiar whine of his boyfriend. “Chen! I- you- you called! I thought you weren’t going to call,” a little bit of anger from before is still somewhere inside Baekhyun, thinking how he waited so hard for him to call.

“Of course I call, Baek. I miss you,” the anger melts away with those three words. Baekhyun blushes furiously, grateful that none of the members are here to make fun of him. They all know how Jongdae means to the cutie pie boy and how Jongdae’s words affects Baekhyun without him knowing.

“Baekhyun-ah,”

“Hmm?”

“Do you miss me?” Baekhyun couldn’t hold his chuckle hearing his boyfriend’s words. Jongdae likes to say sweet words to Baekhyun, when he’s not being a trolling towards him, and he loves hearing them as well. “You should ask Chanyeol,”

“Why?”

“He couldn’t even sleep in the same room with me because he said I keep whining about how much I miss you,” Jongdae laughs, and Baekhyun imagines how beautiful he looked when he laughs. He loves Jongdae’s laugh, even more when he’s the one making him laugh. 

Things went silent for a while. Baekhyun pouts, waiting for Jongdae to give a feedback. He must've fell asleep. "Chen-ah," Baekhyun calls out. Silent. "Yah Kim Jongdae!" Baekhyun heard a thudding sound and an 'oomph' from his lover. 

"Mm? Sorry, Baek,"

"You fell asleep? While talking to me? Do you have any idea how much I wait for your call?" 

He seriously can't believe it. How dare he, the one Baekhyun has gone mad waiting for his call, fell asleep during their conversation? "I'm sorry, Baek. You know how tiring promoting can be, right? I'm really really sorry. Mian..."

"Hmph. You better have something for me when you return," on the other side of the line Jongdae is rolling his eyes at his boyfriend who is miles away. "You know what, Baekkie?" Jongdae smiles when he hears Baekhyun. He really likes it when he uses his real name. It sounds good rolling off his tongue. "Hmm," Baekhyun hums shortly, to indicate he's still mad at Jongdae. 

“Baekkie~” Jongdae whines and Baekhyun's anger melts away for the second time that night. “What?” Baekhyun is grinning like a fool now, blushing madly. He loves it when Jongdae whines. He sound really cute and childish and originally the Kim Jongdae that he loves. “I miss you so much. I want to kiss you, I want to hold you while you sleep. I want to see you so bad. I love you,”

“I know, but Jongdae, it has just been only a day,”

“Says the person whining every day and night that he misses me,” Baekhyun can almost hear him smirk, and swoon over the thought of it. He thinks Jongdae looks so y when he smirks.

“How are we going to survive five days?”            

 

Oh my god I at this fluff thing. I guess I'll just stick to reading it. *sigh*