[Request] Loco - My Locobear

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco - You Don't Know

The staff of High Cut was making sure their model for the day, Jung Sungari would look stunning for her photoshoot. They had already done her makeup and the clothes were next.

She had put on blue high waist jeans, on top she wore a white tank top that stopped right above her navel and underneath she wore a push up bra, making her s almost spill out of the tank top. Underneath she wore a pair of sneakers and her hair was made curly and wavy.

Making her way to the set she saw Park Jaebeom. When his eyes landed on her he grinned widely and waved. He too wore white wife beater blue skinny jeans and white converse underneath.

Sungari ran over to him as she hadn’t seen him for quite some time. Both of them went way back, not as lovers but friends only. It was through him that she got to know her current boyfriend, Hyukwoo better known as Loco. Both Jaebeom and Hyukwoo were coworkers, Jaebeom being the CEO of his label called AOMG, and Loco being the rapper representing it.

She hugged him tightly and Jaebeom hugged her back. “It’s been such a long time” she smiled widely and so did he. “I can’t believe we are doing this together” She told and he agreed nodding eagerly.

“It`s okay. Since it’s with you I am so comfortable” Jaebeom added on and she giggled in return.

“Okay, get in your positions” The photographer told and they did as told. The photographer told them how to pose for the picture and they did as told.

“Sungari stand before him and Jaebeom hold her around her waist and look at each other while smiling”

As they were gazing at each other she got this tingling feeling in her stomach, remembering the time when she thought they would actually date and become something in the future. Sungari noticed his eyes gazing softly at her as he gave her his wonderful smile.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” Sungari heard one of the staff members.

“I came here to support my girl” She recognized Hyukwoo’s voice right away and her eyes widened. She snapped her head towards the staff and noticed one of them pointing on one of the chairs he could sit on. As he sat down he gave her a soft smile and she returned the favor, still not forgetting what happened yesterday.

“Okay now face each other and press your foreheads and smile as you gaze into each other’s eyes” Doing as the photographer told Jaebeom even nuzzled his nose against hers making her giggle. “Yeah like that. Make it look natural” Jaebeom kept on doing what he knew would point out the bright side of Sungari.

He made her turn around and hugged her waist tightly while tickling her bare skin. Sungari giggled loudly grabbing his hands trying to make him stop. “Great!” The photographer exclaimed and Hyukwoo couldn’t help but boil up by the sight. At the same time he felt his heart sting. His insecurity just kicked in at that very moment.

“Stand beside each other. Sungari sneak your arm around his neck and caress his neck as you smile brightly, Jaebeom you put your hands inside your pockets” Doing as told Hyukwoo kept on taking in the view of the two of them noticed how great of a couple they looked and he was getting depressed by the thought.

“The last pose a little serious one” Sungari blinked waiting for his instructions.

“Sungari lean on Jaebeom one of your arms around his waist the other on his arm holding him firmly as you lean your upper body against his, your nose touching as you stare at his lips. As for Jaebeom one of your hands can go at the back of her neck as the other is underneath the tank top pulling her closer as if you’re about to kiss”

When they got in that position Hyukwoo’s hands turned into fists, as he slammed his fist on his armchair before getting up. He made his way to the table with different drinks on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter