Woo~

When Hoya Walk the Streets part 2

Once upon a time, Hoya was walking down the street. And every body that he meet. Has an original point of view.

AND I SAY HEY

HEY WAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAY

"OHHEYLOOK ITS MEE :D" A random Sungjong appears as he walk pass Hoya. He stares at his own beautiful reflection on a window shop.

"You weirdo", Hoya says, chucking the eraser shavings he was about to throw into the bin to his general direction.

"Uh, why do you have eraser shavings anyway? You were supposed to be walking down the streets" Sungjong ask questioningly.

"I don't know." Hoya replied "I just happened to have it randomly in my hands"

"You know hyung... That got me thinking." Sungjong began to ponder as he join his walk down the streets. "Why are you walking down the streets?"

"Well you see sungjongie.." Hoya began to explain."I'm the only one who can walk down the streets."

"Really? How come?"

"Well, if it was Woohyun hyung he will not be walking, he would be skipping." 

Sungjong nodded in agreement.

"If it was Sunggyu hyung, he will be slumping."

Again Sungjong agrees.

"If it was Dongwoo hyung, he would be bending his knees and jumping like a retarded bunny."

Again Sungjong can agree to the perfect imagery.

"If it was Myungsoo he will be driving a Ferrari."

"And I bet Sungyeol hyung would be chasing after the Ferrari. Am I right hyung?" Sungjong seeks Hoya's approval.

"That's right little Sungjongie." Hoya pats the maknae's hair as he continues his walk down the streets.

"You know hyung you forgot someone." Sungjong whispered softly.

"Who?"

"Me..." Sungjong is in the brink of tears as he thought his favorite hyung has forgotten about his existence 

"Oops I'm sorry Sungjong-ah, I was too busy imagining the scenario, I didn't forget about you maknae. Infact I know you would not be walking as well."

"Really? What am I doing then?"

"Strutting." Sungjong's already big eyes widens and a huge bright smile decorate his beautiful face.

"Heck that's right!" He flip his hair. "I am glamorous!" And with that he began to strut like a model on a catwalk towards the sunset.

THE END