Final

Brokenhearted

“Oh my goodness, __________, can you stop walking around I’m going crazy!” Karen, my best friend, told me since  I was walking back and forth in my room since 9am.

 

“I just can’t stop okay!? I have a lot of thoughts in my mind right now.” I run my hands through my hair in frustration and stomped my feet.

 

“Is it that blonde guy from the party the other night?” Karen said, munching on some chips.

 

I stopped stomping and looked at her, “How’d you know?”

 

Karen scoffed and threw a pillow at me, hitting my face, “Your dimples were showing when you were smiling at him yesterday. Plus, you looked like you really had a good time with him.”

 

My best friends knows me well, to tell a fact, my dimples aren’t really visible. It only will be visible if I truly smile, “Isn’t he charming? He just makes me smile a lot. Gosh, I think I’m in love.” I smile.

 

“OMG SEE??? YOUR DIMPLES ARE SHOWING! AND YOU’RE TURNING RED!” Karen exclaimed.

 

“Can you calm down?!” I patted her shoulder and she sits back on the bed, eating her chips again.

 

“He gave you his number?” she asked, raising her eyebrow up.

 

“What kind of question is that?”

 

“Why are you holding your phone then?”

 

“Yes, Karen. He gave me his number.” I gave in and decided to call him.

 

(Italic-Youngjae, You-plain)

 

“Hello?” HE ANSWERED.

 

“Hey, it’s me, _____________, from the other night?” I lay down on my bed, kicking my feet up in the air. Karen looking at me weirdly.

 

“Oh! ____________! It’s nice to hear from you again!”

 

“Yes it is. Uhm..by the way, I didn’t get your name the other night.” I did my why-am-i-so-dumb look and Karen rolled her eyes at me.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s Youngjae. Choi Youngjae”

 

“Youngjae! Oh, about the other night at the party, I’m sorry about that. I guess the liquor just sank in and did all of those things to my head.” I said, my face turning red.

 

Karen understood and looked at me wide eyed, and fake fainted on the bed.

 

“Oh, that’s okay. I was in the same situation too. But hey, I have to admit, it was awesome.”

 

My ovaries are exploding at the moment and I was smiling like crazy.

 

“Is that even a compliment? You’re too funny, Youngjae.” I chucked and Karen did a want-to-vomit look.

 

“Am I a joke to you? Why am I funny?”

 

“It’s just the way you talk I guess.”  We both chuckle and he speaks again.

 

“Hey, we’re friends now right?”

 

“Yeah. Of course. Why do you ask?”

 

“Can you help me with something?”

 

“Sure thang. What is it?”

 

“I’m going to confess to this girl. Can you help me with the setup and other ?”

 

I suddenly put up a fake smile and Karen noticed, “Sure. No problem.”

 

“Great! Meet me at the playground near Ahgase Park.”

 

“Right now?”

 

“Yep! I’ll be waiting!”

 

“Oh okay. See you!” Then we both hung up.

 

I suddenly frowned and got ready and Karen just looked at me and frowned.

 

-

 

“Youngjae!” I waved at him and he greeted me with a hug. How I missed his touch.

 

“We’re gonna do the setup here.” He handed me a box with some decorations and I faked a smile.

 

“Okay then.”

 

“The things we’re gonna setup are the things she loves.” He says, blushing.

 

I take out the decorations and other stuff one by one and saw origami stars, paper cranes, books by Haruki Murakami, nail polish, other origami , albums of BTS, GOT7, and Big Bang, posters of G-Dragon, and lots of sunnies. Wow, Youngjae’s such a sweet guy. But I’m wondering who the girl is. Is it weird that the things the girl likes are like all my favorite things also? I’ve always admired Haruki Murakami’s books, I love origami, I collect all albums of BTS, GOT7, and Big Bang, I wear nail polish every single day, I love sunnies, and my room is covered with G-Dragon’s posters. And did I mention I love blondies?

 

After setting up, Youngjae and I sat down on the grass and chatted.

 

“_______________?” He called.

 

I look at him, “Yes?”

 

“You’re pretty, you know?”

 

I blushed and punched his arm playfully, “What the hell, Youngjae?”

 

“I just noticed that from the day we met. You’re really different from other girls.” He smiles at me and I smile back.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“And I just want to say that….” Youngjae looks up and immediately stand up.

 

I look up and see a really beautiful girl in front of me. I stand up and bow.

 

“Suzy….you came.” Youngjae said, smiling at her with loving eyes.

 

“I guess I should go now. Good luck.” I said and patted Youngjae’s shoulder.

 

I smiled at the Suzy girl and she smiles back. She’s really beautiful when she smiles, I’m glad Youngjae found a girl like her.

 

I walk in silence and felt tears roll down my cheeks. I looked back and thought, I can’t seem to let him go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END~ THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AHAHAHAHAAH

Hope you guys enjoyed :)

xoxo, touchtheskies__