chapter 23

untitled.

 

after lunch with yunhyeong oppa and other friends in company. today, my work just a few. so I can more feel relax today. I decided to check my email. there's some email that I haven't read it.

there's an email that catch my attention. so, I open it. it was type with Kim Jiwon as the sender on it.

annyeong, hayi-ya!
how are you?
mmm, I would like to invite you to my wedding party next month.
I  can't send you the invitation, cause I don't know where are you right now.
so, I jut send you the PDF thru email.

 

I would be happy if you come.
it's been a while we don't meet each other, right?
I really wanna have a chit chat with you, we are in a good term, right?
we are still friend, right?
you wanna see your friend happy, right?
so, come to Korea and attend my wedding party, okay?

 

I'll waiting for you, next month on 12th May.
no matter what, you shall come!
bye, hayi-ya!

 

Kim Jiwon.

 

oh my goodness! jiwon is going to married next month! it's a really happy news! goodness, what should I do? should I come? it's been a while...

I'm walking toward yunhyeong oppa's room immediately. knocking his door, and he please me to go inside and sit in front of him.

 

"oppa, when will you back to Korea next month?"

"I'll back on first of may, why?"

"mmm my friend of mine invite me to his wedding party...he ask me to go there, no matter what..."

"so?"

"so...maybe I'll back to Korea on 9th may..."

"where will you stay? wanna stay on my parents' house?"

"ah no need to worry...I can stay anywhere..."

"okay. so you will finally take your holiday after you work here for a year."

"yeah...okay oppa, thank you. I'm going back to my place..."

 

after arrived in my place, I'm answering jiwon's email.

 

hey, jiwon-ah!
I'm so happy for you
I'll try my best to come, okay?
see you...

 

***

 

what will I wear on jiwon's wedding party? there's no dress code tho. jiwon's wedding party theme is garden party. white, pastel, bold color, color, what dress color I should wear? a short dress or long dress? I never come to any of my friend's wedding party, I mean I ever come to my friend's wedding here in London. but I never ever come to my friend's wedding party in korea.

okay, so next saturday and sunday it's time for browsing ideas and inspiration for wedding party. dress, make up and hairdo. I even already browsing right now, cause I have no work to do again and it's already 3 pm. 2 hours until it's time for going back home.

I'll go with midi skirt mermaid cut. purple pastel is the best color, I think. with natural make up but I will more focus on my lipstick color, I choose between hot pink and burgundy. I choose vintage look, so my hairdo will more curly.

so, I already got what I want to wear on jiwon's wedding party. then next saturday and sunday I will buy the dress and some make up to complete what I need.

 

***

 

after back from work, I immediately walk to my room. throwing myself to the bed. resting for 10 minutes then take a shower before diner.

after took a shower, I'm helping my mum to serve the diner in the kitchen. the food smells really good. I can't wait to eat it.

after all the foods, plates, spoons, forks, glasses and the other stuff ready served, I'm waiting for my dad to come home. I'm sitting on the sofa at living room with my mum.

 

"mum..."

"yes, darling?"

"my friend of mine will married next month. my friend in Korea. I asked yunhyeong oppa to take my holiday already. I'll go on 9th of may. I booked the ticket and reserved a hotel for a week already. is it okay?"

"darling, I just wanna ask you about that too..."

"what do you mean, mum?”

"son of my friend will married too next month. I want you come with me along with your dad. but mum and dad will go on 6th of may. well, you booked the ticket and reserved a hotel already, so the three of us will separate...”

"why don't you ask me earlier, mum?"

"my friend just contacted me today..."

"I can't go on 6th of may, anyway. I should finish all of my work first. but yunhyeong oppa will go to Korea on 1st of may tho..."

"really? what will he doing in Korea?"

"he build a house for his friend..."

"ah, I see... so, you will be alone at home from 6th until 8th of may. is it okay?"

"I'm 23 years old already, mum. I'm okay..."

 

then suddenly someone knock the door. I bet, it's my dad. it's time for diner.

 

***

 

today is the day, it's my time to back to Korea. ready or not, I must ready. I really anticipate today to come soon, and it's happening right now.

wait for me.

after a long long long time of journey, I arrived at incheon. I immediately going to the hotel. I'm so exhausted and tired of sitting.

Korea, never change. not much building that change tho. it's still the same. I inform my mum, dad, and yunhyeong oppa that I already arrived. three of them ask me to pick me up from the airport. but since I know, the three of them busy with their own business, I can do it myself tho.

yunhyeong oppa still busy with the house. the house is already finish and ready to live in. I helped him with the furniture. but he promise that, to have a diner with me, mum and dad in Korea at his parents' house. mum and dad helping my mum's friend wedding party. it's my mum best best best friend, so my mum will help the wedding party a lot.

so, 2 days to go. what will I do here? I can't just stay at hotel. where will I go? cafe? mall? museum? I still don't know.

 

***

still jet lag in my first day here. 10th of may. yunhyeong oppa ask me to have diner tonight along with my mum and dad at his parents' house. so, I will look best tonight. I choose a simple midi skirt with pink pastel color, with silk clean cut creme color for the top. I choose white platform shoes. hologram clutch as my bag. and natural make up for tonight. a vintage yet edgy look for tonight.

yunhyeong oppa will pick me up at 5 pm after that we both will pick my mum and dad up and immediately  go to his parents' house.

 

***

 

I was back to the hotel late last night. my family and yunhyeong oppa's family talk a lot until we all forget about the time. it was really fun last night. and I woke up late this morning.

tomorrow is jiwon's wedding party, so today I choose to go to face, hair and body treatment, and don't forget to massage. I need massage cause all of my work lately. I'm all alone today. yunhyeong oppa gather with his family after his work lately, and my mum and dad still help son of my mum's best friend's wedding party.

after treatment, I'm going to a mall to buy an ice cream. my look for today is preppy. i wear burgundy silk crop top with black leather jacket and flare leather skirt, black loafer shoes and grey céline handbag to complete my look. to cover my hair and my face that already had treatment earlier I wear a fedora hat.

after that I back to the hotel to take a rest. tomorrow is a really long day

 

---

author's story:
senpai noticed me, a.k.a hayi liked my fan art on Instagram. I'm soooooo happy. then, I really concern about fashion illustration lately. so yeah, its influences the story on this chapter. hope you like it!
i was try to upload a picture of my illustration but i dont understand -_- i already have photobucket and copied the url but it was not showing up. so i gave up already. but i will try to upload it next time!

i always forget to update this ff. this chapter is ready to post around 2 months ago but, well my bad, i always forget hehehe. i thought to update on hayi's birthday to celebrate her birthday but i missed it. update on ikon's official debut date but i missed it too. update on hanbin's birthday, but again i missed too. well, my bad...

anyway, hello guys! hello new reader, nice to meet you and thank  you to read my story.
have a lovely day<3

---

who's song yunhyeong ?

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

 

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope it's a long chapter, cause i'm on a good mood, i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^