Seven

Love in NYC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t until several hours later that you finally woke up. Feeling quite warm, you roll over some and push the covers off of you that you didn’t remember pulling on you. Taking in a deep breath, you can smell Leo’s scent as you then nuzzle your cheek against his chest. It wasn’t smooth like his skin though, causing you to frown at the feeling of a shirt. Looking up, you then realize that Leo is completely dressed, awake and watching you. Flushing pink, you cover yourself with the blanket you’d just pushed off and hid your face under the blankets. Leo then chuckled and bent down to kiss the top of your head before then pulling the blanket down.

“Do I get a kiss?” Leo asked, rolling some so he was on his stomach, his legs bent as one hovered in the air and the other hung over the edge of the bed. “Of course Leo…” you say with a shy smile and move in to kiss him. Leo then smiles shyly as well, hiding his face into the bed. Gosh he’s so cute. Totally different from how he was in bed!

“I’m so sore…” you whimper some, moving to curl your legs closer to you as you look at your fully clothed…lover? Was that he was? He was an idol…someone who you’d only been able to love from afar up until that night. “I’m sorry love…” Leo responds with a small frown to his lips, moving then to kiss you a couple times before then sitting up. “I need to go. My manager called and said I needed to come back now before he sends the police…” Leo said, his eyes looking at everything but you at this point.

Frowning, you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter