four

Write Our Romance in Big Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four

Donghae lets out a loud sigh as he steps inside the bright coffee shop, lips pursued into a grumpy pout, and directly heads towards Hyoyeon. The latter immediately raises a delicate eyebrow upon noticing him, an amused smile already playing upon .

 

“What kind of abomination do you want to order today?” she asks with a teasing smirk when he finally reaches the main counter.

 

“Something horrible and completely inedible,” Donghae states darkly. “I slept wrong last time, I’m hungry, and it’s seven o’clock in the ing morning. If I’m in a bad mood, then everybody else has to be too. Especially that ing bastard of an author.”

 

Hyoyeon chuckles a little as she straightens up and accepts his store card. “I’m in a pretty good mood, though?” she says. “The weather’s nice today.”

 

“Stay the away from me then,” he narrows his eyes at her.

 

The woman laughs louder this time, and then turns around to go and prepare his drinks. “Fine, fine,” she smiles. “Be right back; I’ll prepare you something really nasty.”

 

*

 

The fifth time Donghae goes to the author’s house, he doesn’t even bother to ring the door-bell anymore and offhandedly walks in as though he owns the whole place.

It’s almost eight o’clock in the morning and there isn’t a single light inside, but the brunet isn’t too worried about such irrelevant detail – who cares if Hyukjae is still sleeping? That’s even better!

Kicking the front door shut behind him with a satisfying bang!, he directly heads to the living-room, where he isn’t surprised to find a pitiful nestle of covers slumped in the middle of the couch. Messy dark hair is peeking from underneath, while the muffled sounds of snores faintly reaches his ears; a soft groan is heard, then, before the sleeping figure heavily shifts around for a few seconds. Donghae smirks widely at the sight and tries to step inside the dark room as soundlessly as possible, quietly putting his stuff down onto the coffee table.

 

A fraction of second later, he promptly turns all the lights of the drawing-room on, and then abruptly pulls the covers off Hyukjae’s body.

 

“WAKE UP!” he loudly screams in his face. “WAKE UP, WAKE UP! IT’S MORNING, !”

 

The older man startles awake and splutters incoherently, eyes wide and terrified meanwhile they look for his assailant. He frantically looks around him in sheer panic, until he finally notices him, and stops abruptly.

 

“You!” he yells angrily. Grabbing a nearby pillow, he forcefully throws it to his smug face and then proceeds to hit him as hard as possible. “ you! Don’t ever do that again! You scared the out of me!”

 

Donghae bursts out laughing and flops down onto the carpet, happy tears appearing at the corners of his eyes. The other continues to curse loudly at him, still punching every inch of his body he could reach.

 

“What are you even doing here?!” he hisses as he finally straightens up, stare nearly murderous. “I could sue you for trespassing, you horrible excuse of a human being.”

 

“I copied the keys,” the brunet replies very seriously; and then starts laughing hard again when Hyukjae’s expression turns downright horrified.

“I’m just joking, you idiot; you’re definitely not worth the trouble, believe me. Your door was already open when I came. You should be more careful than that, by the way; someone could just waltz in and kill you in your sleep – you know, like I almost did.”

 

The author sends him a dark glare and kicks him one last time, before he promptly flops back down onto his couch. As he yawns quietly, he pulls the duvets back over his face and heavily turns around onto his sides, facing away from Donghae.

“Get the out of my house,” he demands grumpily, looking ready to go back to sleep without any second thoughts. “You’re polluting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter