First Kiss on First Encounter

Hey Pabo! I LOVE You .

 

 

A beautiful girl is waiting for the bus stop for about 5mins. 

    ( your wearing like that /but that's not you XD/ ) 

Just a minutes lataer the bus she has been waiting for finally arrived so she get on the bus  then pay for the bill. 

Since she don't want to sit alone she look for a sit that still have a space and of course there is also a person sitting beside her so she won't be alone . Then she saw a girl sitting alone so she immediatly sit next to the girl . She can't fully see the face of the girl because the girl is busy playing some games on her phone and the girl head is down so the girl hair is falling and covering her face . But your guessing that she's beautiful because you can see it through her body damnn it's so white and your imagining that if you touch that skin of hers its really soft and smooth.But then you stop on your tracks and frown is flastered on your face because you just notice what she's wearing . She's wearing a black sneakers , short-shorts and a sleeve less shirt for the sake. You really hate reaveling outfits cause you feel like seeing a person and they looked like respectless persons so that's why you hate them . When she noticed you staring at her she raise her right brow and then stop what the heck she's playing on her phone .

" Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face ? " she asked you with her eyebrow up .

When you heard her talk it made you back to your sense and then stop your tracks ." Damnn her voice is like an angel " you thought .

" Im sorry miss if I stare to you , and no there is nothing on your face ,sorry again " you replied back to her immiadetely afraid that she might be more mad at you.

" tsk! , Whatever. " she replied coldly and then continue playing on her phone.

" hmmmp! , such a waste of a beautiful person like her , i thought she's an angel but i think her outside apperance only not the inside ." You thought a little bit dissapointed . 

You plugged on your earphones and then play some songs to your IPHONE 6 .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SOME MINUTES. 

You gasped when you saw a group of ert guys staring at the girl beside you who you gues that is now finish playing something on her phone , because she is just staring at the window expressionless. 

" No wonder why they are staring at her like duh what she's wearing right now might really turn on those ert guys " you thought . 

   ( SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT WITH NO BLACK STOCKING ) 

 

 

But then suddenly you felt a head on your shoulder so you got surprised because the so-called beautiful angel beside you is now sleeping peacefully and comfortably on your own shoulder . And what surprised you more too is because she sleep so fast as in really fast!! . 

" aisssshhh! This girl is really something! T.T " you said but not too loud only you can hear . You move away her head to your shoulder gently using your  forefinger so she won't wake up from her sleep . With just a gently push of your forefinger on her head , her head turn to the left side . But then after just a 30 seconds her head turn to the right side so her head lay down on your shoulder again .

" aiisshhhhh! Jinjja!! This beautiful girl is really sleepy " you said a little bit pissed of but not loud . You move away her head on your shoulder again to the left side and using your forefinger .   BUT THEN after just a few seconds her head layed back again to your shoulder .

" You should be thankful that im a good person and count that your beautiful too " you softly said and chuckle while talking to the sleeping girl . You get bored of keeping her head on the left side because it has no use . So you just let her lay her head on your shoulder beacause she is so stubborn.

You noticed the group of ert guys again are still looking attentively at the sleeping princess beside you and it surely pissed you off because they are staring at the girl body . The ert guys are staring at the girl leg and on the sleeveless shirt she's wearing cause they can see the cleavage of the girl beside you since their seat is just on the other side . They are now their lips up still staring at the girl ertly . 

You thinked of an idea so the ert s would stop staring at your girl sleeping peacefully on your shoulder .

" This s are really ing ert, i just want to kicked their right now " you said pissed off .

Your idea is to cover the body of the girl so they would stop staring ,you really don't know too why you are planning to do those things but you just felt you need to do it . 

" Perfect! " you said because you bring a scarp today then you put it on her lap gently so she won't wake up,you smirk of what you've done . 

" But how am i gonna cover her body now? " you said talking to your self again. The ert guys won't stop staring because they are still seeing the cleavege of the girl. You are now thinking hard of how are you gonna supose to cover her body up. You felt really dumb now cause you can't think of any idea but your not giving up your still thinking and thingking over and over again.

But suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist ,you look at her shocked cause again she's still sleeping  then she moved her head closer to you so now she's almost kissing your neck . You shivered from the contact and you feel your heart beating like a crazy now "Crap"you thought . You felt a butterflies on you stomach and you froze on your spot " Damn! This is driving me crazy man " you thought .So you just let what are your positions now thinking that she must just having a dream again .your heart beats really fast but you just stayed calm and remain on your spot . Then your hear her y voice talking() 

"Ahhhhgggh!! Fas-teerr baby Ahhhggh!! Yes baby d-dont ss-topp!! Ahhhhhhh!! " she moaned and you gasped because the people of the bus are now looking at the both of you . She keeps and you really felt nervous and embarrased .You panicked .You cover a little but she's still "damn! She's really a heavy sleeper" you thought . You don't know what to do now your in a panicked mode . You  don't know how to stop a girl hugging you while . So you just grabbed her then kissed her on the lips, you move your lips a little so she will stop but then you felt her lips move also but just a little .