Chapter 1

*◞▌。HEAVEN SENT.

st » C H A P T E R !


“It’s time for our high school debut!”

“We’re already second years.”

“It’s the springtime of our youth!”

“It’s fall.”

Norin stood up on her chair and placed her hands on her hips. “Do you smell that, JR?!”

JR looked up warily at his friend. All his words had been ignored. “The scent of new beginnings and friendships?” he said to humor her.

“No! It’s the smell of cup noodles! I’m off!” she said, jumping down and running out of the classroom.

“Come back before the bell rings!” he shouted after her. He glanced back at the few other students in the classroom. “I don’t know her.”

“I’m hungry!” a new voice chimed in.

“Is that my fault?”

“YES!”

“HOW?” Two students walked into the classroom, a blonde male and a short female.

“You wouldn’t let me eat my cereal while you were doing my hair!” The girl complained, pulling on the soft curls.

“Beauty has a price, remember that.” He laughed. “It’s our first day of our second year, you should look pretty for your first day!”

“And I’m not pretty any other day?” She glared at him.

“I didn’t say that!”

“I still could have eaten something while you were burning my hair, though…” She pouted.

JR had taken his seat when the two had come in. He looked up briefly at them. “... Yun Ji, right? The new hair looks good on you. New look for the first day?” he said, hoping to make civil conversation with his other sane classmates.

“You like it?!” Suddenly Yun Ji’s scowl on her face turned into a blushing smile. “I thought I should look pretty for the first day… you know.”

“Excuse me?! You were just complaining a second ago that you were starving while I was burning your hair!” Ren complained.

“Huh, you say something?” Yun Ji shooed him away keeping her eyes locked on JR.

JR chuckled at their antics. “It looks nice… it was worth the starvation.” Before he could work his moves and compliment her further, the warning bell had rung. He sighed and stood up suddenly. He gave them a brief nod in dismissal before heading to the classroom door.

He had taken the responsibility of looking over his orange haired friend. He placed his hand on the handle, but then it slid open quickly and loudly. Norin stared at him. “Eh? Where are you going, JR? The bell just rung! You shouldn’t go out or you’ll be late!” She wagged her finger at him. “Tsk, tsk, tsk…”

JR stared blankly at her… and then went back to his seat, not willing to acknowledge that he knew her.

Norin just grinned and followed after him. She took a seat next to him… but then her eyes landed on Ren and Yun Ji that were seated in front of them. At the sound of her bag falling to the table, the two turned around to face them.

Norin’s eyes were wide as she regarded Ren. “G-G-G-Good- I bid you a good morning!” she said, saluting him. JR facepalmed.

“Aw, she’s cute. Guess you gained another fangirl, Ren.” Yun Ji smiled.

Ren saluted Norin back. “Morning!” Then he turned to Yun Ji. “Don’t call them that!”

“Y-Yeah!” Norin said, frowning at the girl beside him. She had seen her always around Ren since last school year. “I-I-I don’t l-like-like him… or… anything… like-like-”

“Stop talking,” JR merely said.

“How can you not like Ren? He’s gorgeous!” Yun Ji grinned, holding the blonde’s face in her hands, squishing his face. “Still gorgeous.” She laughed at the glare he was trying to give her. “Go ahead and like him if you want, he’s single~” She sing songed.

“Yah, you trying to auction me off or something?!” Ren pouted.

Norin stared at the two, her hands making squeezing motions. She wanted to try that too… But then she quickly shook her head and lowered her hands. At Ren’s words, her eyes widened. “... How much?”

“Hmmm, let’s see… 20 boxes of Choco Pies!” Yun Ji beamed.

“I’m only worth 20 boxes!? You’re so mean.” Ren nudged her.

“Okay, okay… 100.”

The buyer whimpered as she held up her hands and tried to count how much it would cost… She glanced at JR. “Lend me some money!”

“I’m not going to be involved in your human trafficking,” JR said, rolling his eyes. “I swear… you two get along too well…” He glanced at Yun Ji then at Norin. “... Do you know each other?”

“Nope, first time I’ve seen her.” Yun Ji shook her head.

“I see her all the time!” Norin said with a nod. It wasn’t necessarily Yun Ji she was focusing on, but she was always with Ren! “She usually leaves the school about half an hour after the bell rings. She always has a lot of deserts when she has lunch. Her three sizes are-”

“Stop acting like a stalker.”

“I have my own fangirl, too?!” Yun Ji smiled, ignoring JR calling the girl a stalker.

“The name’s Norin!” she said, holding out her hand.

“Norin, okay, Yun Ji!” Yun Ji took her hand and shook it.

It was the start of a powerful alliance.

“Unbelieveable, stealing my fangirls now?” Ren crossed his arms.

“Haha, you’re so funny, Ren.” His friend just laughed. “Don’t listen to him, he gets jealous easily.” She whispered to Norin.

Norin nodded slowly. “O… Okay…” She glanced at JR.

“Don’t look at me,” he merely said, facing the front of the classroom. “You’re big enough to talk to them on your own.” He said, giving her a side glance…

“... I was going to ask for money again-”

“He isn’t for sale! Defend yourself, will you?!” he said, glaring at Ren.

“He’s totally for sale, 100 Choco Pies on my desk tomorrow morning.” Yun Ji grinned only to get slapped in the back of her head by Ren.

“Keep this up and I’m not buying you Choco Pies anymore…” He threatened. He was getting slightly irritated on her openly saying ridiculous things like he was for sale to JR’s friend.

“Oh~? How nice…” Norin suddenly said. She had spoken with other fan girls of Ren before, and knew that the small girl by his side was his best friend. “You two are really close friends… Buying each other food… So kind and generous and-”

“I’m not buying you food,” JR said, not bothering to glance at her.

Yun Ji could see the sad look on the girl’s face as she looked down.

“Cheer up, I’ll buy you lunch today to celebrate our new friendship!”

“An angel!” Norin yelled out, clasping her hands together. “An angel has descended upon me!”

“Don’t go spoiling her,” JR said, narrowing his eyes at Yun Ji. That look made her swoon on the inside, he was so cool!

“I’ll spoil her to death!” She replied with an even bigger smile.

“Don’t look at her like that.” Ren butted in.

“Like what?” JR raised a brow.

“You know! All cool like that!”

“What’s the problem?” He was confused.

“I’m a er for cool guys.” Yun Ji winked. Ren face palmed in his seat.

Norin’s jaw dropped. She glanced at JR, then at Yun Ji, then at JR. “... A miracle… An angel actually likes you… Prostrate yourself before her and ask for divine mercy!”

“What are you on about now?...” He sighed and frowned at Yun Ji. “Don’t say such misleading things.”

“It’s not misleading, I like cool guys!” She continued to smile.

“Please stop talking!” Ren pulled on his hair, he couldn’t stand her being so open about everything, including her taste in men. It honestly made him jealous...

JR met Yun Ji’s smile with one of his own. “Is that so? Straightforward girls aren’t so bad either.”

This time, it was Norin who slammed her head on the desk and pulled at her air. “Aaahh! My eyes and ears! Are you flirting?! I can no longer live this life in peace next to you!” she wailed in despair. “Give back my innocent friend!”

“He smiled at me! You saw it too, right?!” Yun Ji shook Ren by his shoulders.

“No! I saw nothing!” He closed his eyes shut, he could hear his friend giggling like a spazzing fangirl.

“... Why are you not that happy when I smile at you?” JR asked, glancing at his friend that was shouting out melodramatic stuff.

She turned her head briefly. “Because it always means doom is impending. The apocalypse! Rise of the zombies! World War III! You actually flirting with a girl!”

“Don’t associate that last one with the end of the world!”

“He was flirting with me!” Yun Ji squealed, going into full on spazz mode. It was like JR was her bias in one of her favorite Kpop groups.

“How can you be happy about that?” Norin asked, looking up at her new friend.

“Wait… let me have my moment.” She held up a hand, the other hand holding onto one of her blushing cheeks.

Ren stared warily at her behavior, before glancing at Norin. “I agree. It’s not something to get so excited over.”

Norin clutched tightly onto JR’s arm. “... R-R-Right… of course… He agreed with me… Keep flirting with her!” she whispered to her friend.

“Now you’re acting just like her…” JR said with a sigh… He glanced at the two friends in front of him and noticed that their teacher had now come in… “... Let’s all have lunch together, not just you and Norin?” he suggested, facing Yun Ji.

“L-Lunch?!” Yun Ji gasped before pretending to faint, falling over onto Ren. “The feels…” She sighed contently. Ren rolled his eyes, but didn’t make a move to push her off.

“L-Lunch?!” Norin echoed, glancing at JR with wide eyes.

JR lowered his voice as the two friends in front of them were busy. “I’ll keep Yun Ji with me… take advantage of your time with Ren.”

Norin nodded at his plan and gave a thumbs up. “Got it, commander!”


“Y-Y-You’re not going to be there?!” Norin asked in a shaking voice. “I thought all four of us were going to eat together?”

“I talked with Yun Ji earlier… We’ll be eating at the rooftop…” He noticed her pale face. “Exactly. Still want all of us to eat there?”

“You’re plotting against me, aren’t you?!” she said, pointing an accusing finger at him.

“What? This will help with Ren-!”

“Yun Ji was supposed to treat me to lunch!”

That’s what you’re mad over?” he said, shaking his head

“Yes!” she said.

JR sighed and looked down at her accusing finger. “Don’t be such a kid-”... He noticed how it was shaking slightly. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed. “Look… Listen well, Norin. Don’t look at Ren in the eye.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because you’ll turn into more of a stuttering mess. Don’t look at his lips either. You’re bound to turn red… Don’t look at his face, period. Look at his… collar or something. And before you say anything, don’t. Think for at least five seconds before speaking… Are you getting all this?”

Norin had a notebook out and was jotting down notes. “Yes!”

He patted her on the shoulder. “Then he’ll meet you in the cafeteria.”

She looked up at him as he began heading up the flight of stairs to the rooftop. “... Good luck with her!” she said, pertaining to Yun Ji.

“Idiot. You’re the one that needs luck,” he said, voice fading as he went further away.


“Don’t leave me!” Ren whined, clinging onto Yun Ji’s arms like a little kid.

“Let me go! Don’t ruin my time with JR!” She complained, pulling on her arm. “I’ll make it up to you after school, alright?” I like the sound of that! He thought to himself with a grin.

“Fine! Go spend your precious time with JR!” He finally let her go. “You’re definitely going to make it up to me later… at my place… in my room.” The smile he gave made her slap him upside the head.

“Don’t say it like that! ert!” She scolded. She knew he was trying to ruin her chance with JR, he seemed to do that with any guy that got near her. She figured he was just being protective of her since she didn’t really have anyone to do it for her. With her parents going abroad for work, her older brother off to a college in the states as well…

“Please don’t spazz in front of him too much... “ He begged. “He’ll think you’re weird, but if you must, do it!”

“You sound conflicted.” She laughed.

“I am!”

“Well, relax. It’s just lunch. I’m gonna head up to the rooftop now, he’s probably waiting for me!” She smiled looking up into thin air with a dreamy look.  “Have fun with Norin! Try not to kill her with your charms.” She waved before running down the hallway towards the stairs that would take her to the rooftop.

“But I don’t want to eat with her…” He frowned, watching her disappear. I wanted to eat with you…


Ren held back an amused laugh. “Are you alright?”

Norin nodded her head slowly… and counted for five seconds. “I-I-I… feel great!” She removed the tie on her lunch box and the lid - her movements like a robot.

“Are you sure?” He continued to watch her, this was more entertaining than he thought it would be.

Another five seconds. “P-P-Possible! I mean, positive!” JR should have changed it to ten seconds. Norin whimpered inwardly as she stuffed with food. During her entire first year, she had only managed a few conversations with Ren, but to have lunch with him now on the very first day of their second year? She wasn’t prepared!

“You don’t have to be nervous.” He smiled. “Relax.”

“R-R-R-Right! Of course! I’m relaxed! I am, really! I’m not nervous at all! No, I’m perfectly fine and well and good-!” She winced when she suddenly bit her tongue at her fast speech. She forgot to wait for five seconds! She could hear JR’s scolding already.

“Are you okay?” He asked, sounding worried. “Just calm down, don’t talk so fast…”

She took in a deep breath, gaze still on his collar. She had not shifted to glance at his face once. “... I’m… o… kay…” she said slowly. “So...o...rry…”

“Haha, you’re funny.” He just laughed.

The sudden music to her ears made her glance at his face- Her eyes widened and the grip on her chopsticks began shaking.

“... Are you okay, again?” He took notice of her shaking hands. How many times was he going to have to ask that question?

She laughed weakly and didn’t trust herself to reply… This wasn’t good. She was totally messing up the chance she was given. Ren was going to think she was some weirdo that couldn’t hold a conversation (which she was). She took in a deep breath and tried to think of a way where she’d stop stuttering like a… Her eyes widened when he saw him remove the lid on his own lunch.

“Ren!” she suddenly said, catching his attention. “Let’s begin… our duel of fate!” she exclaimed, pointing her chopsticks at him.

Ren blinked. “... What?”

“I will now sacrifice JR’s pubescent mood swings and summon three octopus rolls!” she said, pointing at the specific item in her own lunch box. “Then, I will reveal my face-down card!” She pointed at the seasoned meat on the side. “Filled with vitamin B12 and seasoned to perfection, Activate: Meat! Regenerate twelve health points!” She slammed her chopsticks on the table and grinned at him. “End turn!”

“Uh…”

“It’s your turn now, Ren!” she said, grinning.

Ren stared at the girl in front of him, unsure of what to make of what she just did.

Norin grinned and picked up her chopsticks again. She focused her gaze on his food. “I’m just asking what you want to trade for some octopus rolls and beef!”

“Uh, alright. I guess I can trade…” He looked down at his lunch box with a concentrated stare. In all honesty, he didn’t want to trade anything, but he figured he should after the little show she put on for him. “You can have, uh… this dumpling for your piece of beef?”

“Okay, okay~! Some attack power for a health item, eh?” she said, smiling and taking the offered food, putting a piece of her own food on his rice. She was usually like this with her friends, so if she could keep up this behavior (despite how she wanted to show Ren her cool side), at least she won’t be stuttering and embarrassing herself.

She took a bite and her eyes widened.

“This… was made by angels!” she gushed. “JR usually cooks for me, but his food is like… all high-class tasting and professional and elite and like royalty. But this is like nice and pure and wholesome, like from heaven! Did you make it?”

“JiJi made it.” He smiled.

“JiJi?” she asked, mouth still full.

“Yun Ji.” He corrected himself. “It’s her nickname I call her. Isn’t it cute?” He smiled fondly.

And just like that, her calmness disappeared. She gulped and looked down. That smile he had… How could she keep calm? “O-O-Oh? Yeah! It’s totally cute! Sh-She’s real small too! S-So it fits! You two must be really close, huh?” she asked, laughing, her gaze still down on her food.

“We actually live together.” He blurted out.

Norin’s eyes widened. She had never heard of that. Was he really telling her something so personal, that no other person in his fan club had managed to dig up? She was glad he trusted her that much... She nodded slowly. “... I… see… So… you two are married?” she asked, a little dejection clear in her voice.

“Married? Ha, I wis- Uh, no. That’s not what it is.” He caught himself, shaking his head. “Her parents have oversea jobs, her older brother attends college in the states, so she stays with me for now.”

Norin stared at him. “... You plan to get married?”

“Of course!” He smiled, then realized what he just admitted.

“To angel Yun Ji?”

“Uh… of course I’m going to marry the girl of my dreams!” He wasn’t helping the situation at all.

Norin smiled, loving how cute he was acting. She was constantly flustered around him, so seeing him act all embarrassed… She didn’t mind if it was about another girl though. “Oh~?” she merely said.

“... Why aren’t you stuttering anymore?” he asked, hoping to steer the conversation away from the current topic.

“Eh? Oh! I mean…” She knocked on her head lightly. “Hehe!”

“... You’re not as airheaded as I thought you were.”

“You… just looked… really handsome when we talked about Yun Ji…” Norin swayed in her seat, eyes still on the food and not on his face. How could she act flustered and nervous seeing that?

“That-”

“Which is good!” she said, grinning. “Ah~! Angel Yun Ji has such magnificent powers!”

“... She does,” Ren muttered with a small smile.

Norin beamed at him, glad to see such an expression.


“I see you make your own lunch too?” JR asked, glancing at Yun Ji’s delicious looking food.

“Yes.” She smiled, “How could you tell?”

“It was just a wild guess.” He merely said, returning to his food.

“You’re so cool.” She sighed dreamily at him.

“I… I didn’t do anything though,” he said, glancing at her in worry… Was she going to react like that to anything he said?

“You’re like the first cool guy to ever interact with me…” She blushed. “I can’t help it, my feels.” She hid behind her curled hair. Last year she had noticed JR, but she never could sum up the courage to speak to him and only admired him from afar until this morning when he actually spoke to her! And for some reason, after he spoke to her she suddenly got the courage to speak to him finally.

JR took a bite of his food and didn’t look at her. “First?... Ren’s a pretty cool guy, isn’t he?”

“Yeah, but I find him more beautiful now these days than cool… sometimes I think he’s prettier than me.” She frowned. “I start to get insecure around him, then I start to hate him… aish.” She shook her head.

JR almost choked on his food at her sudden personal confession. “O-Oh? I mean…” He glanced at her. “He’s not prettier than you - I can attest to that. So, don’t hate him for it… Hate him for something else that won’t ruin both your pride.”

“I hate his perfect hair, his perfect skin, his perfect face, his perfect body~” she made fists with her hands. “His perfect everything~!”

JR groaned. “I get enough of Ren worshipping from Norin. You don’t hate any of that at all, do you?”

“You’re right, I don’t hate it, I love all of it! But I still hate it at the same time! How can he be so perfect! Damn~” She sighed… only then did she catch herself ranting on about Ren when she was suppose to be focusing on JR. “I love your everything, and I don’t hate any of it at all.”

This time, he was drinking water. He spit it out at her sudden words. “Wh-Wh-What?!” he asked, surprised. He found her ranting about Ren amusing, but then… she… she… “A-Are you confessing to me?”

“What if I say yes?” She bit her lip, anticipating his answer, she didn’t plan on confessing like this, heck it was still the first day of their second year!

JR scratched the back of his neck and looked away. “Uh…” He didn’t like her at all like that, it had never really occurred to him. He had thought she was joking every time she said such things to make Ren feel uneasy or jealous.

… but Ren wasn’t there. It wasn’t for the blonde.

“... Another time,” he merely said, going back to his food. “I don’t want you confessing in the heat of the moment because you were ranting about some other guy. Do it again in a more appropriate manner and place.”

She could feel her heart racing, did he really just say that? Did that mean she really had a chance? A huge smile came to her face, she was scared she’d get flat up rejected and Ren would do his ‘I told you so’ lecture when they got home.

“O-Okay…” She managed to not scream. “Another time.”

“You should finish eating before lunch is over.” He pointed to her lunch.

“I can’t?”

“Why not?”

“My stomach is already occupied with a million butterflies…” She held her stomach.

He stared at her. “... That’s not healthy. Finish your food,” he admonished lightly.

“Alright!” She nodded happily, picking up her lunch.


“Are you a complete idiot?”

“Only partly! I have some moron and dimwit in me too~!”

JR sighed and shook his head. He was walking home with his friend… who merrily accounted her time with Ren a few hours ago. “I can’t believe you went all food card game on him! I don’t know what’s worse. Your weird and hyper self or your stuttering and clumsy one.”

Norin only laughed sheepishly in reply. She decided to opt out her brief conversation with Ren about Yun Ji. She had an inkling of how JR would react to that… and she didn’t want to see it.

“... You happy now?”

“Yes!” she said, jumping up and down merrily. “Can you imagine? I was eating with him! I was talking to him! Aaahhh~! I feel like I can run ten laps around the city! Maybe I will!”

JR took hold of the back of her shirt when she suddenly turned around. “Don’t.”

“Ten laps around the neighborhood?!”

“No.”

“Ten laps around the school?!”

“No.”

She grabbed his bag. “Then, race you to your house!” she yelled out, running ahead.

JR groaned and chased after her. How could she still have so much energy at this time of day? “That isn’t the way to my house!” he yelled out when she turned a left.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around, but then yelped when she was met with her friend, glaring at her. He held out his hand. She sighed and handed him back his bag. His other hand was still outstretched. Norin grinned and placed the small bag for her boxed lunch in it.

“Did you clean it after eating?” he asked as they continued a normal pace back to her home.

She nodded. “I rubbed it good! I rubbed it well! Complete with soap! Those germs had no chance against my might! Hahaha!” she said, pumping up her fists into the air. “My sidekick bubbles were of great help…”

JR tuned her out.

After a few minutes, he turned to her when she suddenly tugged on his sleeve. “What happened with you and Yun Ji?”

“... She confessed to me.”

Norin blinked. “... Eh? Eh? Eeeehhhh?

“Is it that surprising?”

“Yes! She likes you! A girl likes you! What did you say? You didn’t reject her did you? The gods will get mad if they found out you made an angel cry! Mark your calendars, world!” she suddenly yelled, pointing at the sky. “Today is the day JR was confessed to for the first time in seventeen years!”

A few people glanced at them in curiousity. JR quickly covered his friend’s mouth. “Shut up, will you? That and it’s not the first time!” She at his hand. JR grimaced and removed it quickly. “Disgusting, Norin! At least act human!”

“What did you saaaaay?” she said, ignoring the insult to her humanity.

“... She had said it in the heat of the moment after talking about Ren…I told her to confess another time when she’s more calm.”

Norin smirked. “Eh? What’s that? Aren’t you a man?! Even if a girl confesses in the middle of the rain or in a meadow of flowers or in amidst a battle of World War III - you answer her! ‘Another time’? Ha! You woman!”

“It’s the first day of school! I can’t just go and reject her at the beginning of the school year!”

Norin’s grin fell to a frown. “... You were going to reject her?”

JR’s eyes widened slightly at his words. He looked away at her accusing stare. “... Would you rather I lie to her?” Norin didn’t respond.

When they finally arrived at her house. He gave a wave in dismissal and was about to continue to his own, but Norin suddenly grabbed his wrist. “... I tried out Ren’s food earlier…”

JR rose an eyebrow. He glanced at the hand keeping him in place. “So? What? You want him to cook for you now?”

“... I like the cuisine of royalty a lot more than that from heaven!”

“... What the hell are you talking about?”

“Fine dining~! Bye bye!” she said, letting go and entering her house.

JR glanced at the closed door for a second. He sighed and began walking home. “Crazy girl…”


“What’s wrong with you?” Ren scolded his female friend as they were eating cake at a cafe on the path to his home, their home.

“What?” She said innocently, about to take a bite of her cake.

“You just flat out confessed to him, on the first day?”

“So?”

“So?!”

“JR’s a cool guy,” she grinned, “He was nice enough to tell me to confess at a more appropriate time.”

“Why was today not a good day?” He asked curiously.

“Well I was ranting about you, he said I shouldn’t confess like that, you know, after ranting about another guy.”

“You were ranting about me?” He stared.

“Yeah.” She reluctantly admitted.

“Why?”

“Well he asked, ‘Ren’s a pretty cool guy, right?’” She tried mimicking JR’s voice. “And I was like, ‘I hate his perfect everything!’ and then he said, ‘You don’t really hate it, do you?’ And I was like, ‘You’re right, I don’t hate it, I love all of it! But I still hate it at the same time! How can he be so perfect! Damn~’ And that’s when I said I loved his everything…” She finished explaining.

Ren just stared at her, he wasn’t sure how to be reacting right now… She said she hated him then said she loved him? Then confessed to JR after all of that? Just what did she say exactly?

“He said I shouldn’t hate you…” She added after a moment of silence.

“Why do you hate me?” He frowned.

“Because you’re so damn pretty! It’s not fair.” She sighed. He sighed as well… so it was his looks that she was ranting about and not him entirely.

“You’re pretty too, what are you talking about?”

“Not prettier than you… everywhere we go, everyone gushes about how pretty you are, even at school… it irritates me, makes me jealous, makes me hate you because no one ever mentions I’m pretty at all… but then JR did.” Her annoyed face softened a bit.

“But I say you’re pretty all the time…” He couldn’t help but feel a little irritated at the mention of JR’s name.

“I know…” She sighed. “I didn’t mean to get angry, but today was just a lot to handle… my feels were everywhere… I may have said things I didn’t mean to say, like hating you… I don’t really hate you… maybe.” She shrugged.

“Yun Ji!’ He complained.

“I don’t hate you, relax, I just hate how perfect you are.” She laughed.

He just shook his head. Well at least she thinks I’m perfect…

“So how did lunch with Norin go?” She asked, taking her last bite of cake.

“It was interesting, to say the least. She’s kinda weird, but in a funny way.”

“Sheesh, I was suppose to have lunch with her today… you stole my first lunch with her… more reasons to hate you.” She was only joking.

“I thought you said you didn’t hate me!?” He pouted.

She just laughed, he joined her shortly after knowing she was only kidding.

“Let’s go home now.” She suggested, grabbing her bag off the back of her chair.

“Yes, let’s. You still have to make up for ditching me at lunch today.”

“Aish, I was hoping you would have forgotten by now.” She let her head drop.

“I never forget!” He laughed evilly.

“Fine,” she smiled, “just don’t over do it like last time…” And with that, they headed off to play dress up in Ren’s room given fashion is his passion…