Final

All It Takes Is a Look

Sehun rolled to the other side of the bed as he woke up in the morning. He watched Tao as the latter removes his sleeping shirt. As Tao took off his shirt, Sehun noticed that there is something new in Tao’s body.

“Did you just get a piercing on your belly button?” Sehun asked Tao with a surprised expression on his face.

Tao wore his shirt and answered him, “Yep, I did.”

Sehun gave Tao a look of disbelief and said, “Oh, I never thought that you will proceed further and get another one again.”

He then rose from the bed and approached Tao to take a look at his pierced belly button by lifting his shirt a little upwards. Sehun looked at Tao mockingly and said, “I have no idea if it really suits you or not, hyung.”

Tao messed Sehun’s hair and backed away from him. He retorted back, “My goodness will you please stop judging me, maknae!”

Sehun laughed out loud at when he saw Tao looking a little bit pissed off.

~

Tao surprisingly wore a shorter shirt than the usual size to the group’s dance practice. Sehun cannot help but to stare at Tao’s belly button through the mirror. After a long period of staring at him, he thought, “This man really has a nice body figure.” He thinks that Tao looks y with it.

Because Sehun forgot that he was not supposed to stare at his friend for a long period of time, Tao managed to catch Sehun looking at him. When they both somehow made a slight eye contact, Sehun broke it up by looking away.

Tao wondered how long Sehun has been looking at him. He wondered whether the cause of it was because of a distraction that caught the maknae’s attention - his pierced belly button. Tao wondered if Sehun actually likes it. They continued with the dance practice as if nothing happened.

~

Their friendship has not changed and they still enjoy each other’s company. They have always found a way to spend time hanging out together with any activity that they wanted to do.

In the past few weeks Tao has noticed that even before he got his belly button pierced, somehow Sehun’s perception of him changed. Whenever they talk to each other face to face, there is something that sparkled in Sehun’s eyes. He felt that Sehun looks at him differently lately. But then yet, he is not sure if it will continue like that as time goes on.

After Tao got his belly button piercing, it was not helping Sehun at all. He does not usually pay attention to Tao’s appearance closely. But this time, it made him want to pay close attention to him all the time. And it actually gave birth to something foreign in his heart that he does not know of.

~

Sehun is sitting down on the floor and stares at himself at the dancing mirror in one of the SM’s dance practice rooms. Two years has passed and it is a sure thing that a lot of things have changed. And one of those is how he dances to BoA’s “Only One”. He is currently looking at himself wondering how come he was able to pour out a different passion and feeling to his brief dance number with his sunbae. 

The way how he holds his sunbae’s face is something daring to do – that is what he thinks. It seems that suddenly he got out from his shy comfort zone and be bold for once and for a couple of times. But then, he still does not understand himself. He wondered what made him do such kind of romantic act to someone which feels comfortable for him.

And he thinks that probably Tao is the cause of all the trouble he is facing right now. In a span of two years, from calling him ugly in one of their variety shows, he suddenly blurted that he is actually pretty in their recent variety show. Yet sometimes he is still stubborn that he has to hide from his facade thus he teases Tao about his pierced belly button.

~

It was the first time for Tao to watch the actual dance performance of Only One by BoA and Sehun which happened in SMTown Live in Shanghai. He was sitting at the side near the stage. The moment when Sehun came out to dance with their sunbae, the next sight that unfolded before him stirred something inside his heart.

Tao wondered if Sehun would hold and caress his face like how he did it with BoA noona. He felt a bit jealous as he watched them dancing, wishing if he could be the one who is standing in his sunbae’s shoes and experience the same moment with Sehun. 

He felt defeated a bit, yet at the same time he thought that maybe he is starting to have romantic feelings for his friend. He watched the dance performance from beginning up to end and after that, he stood up to go back to the backstage.

And of course, Sehun does not know about that.

~

Sehun entered inside the practice room and he saw Tao practicing the flip for Overdose. Tao has been practicing the challenging flip for several times. Sehun settled himself by sitting down on the floor and watch the Chinese boy practice his moves. 

When Tao thought that he did well enough for the flip, he started practicing other Wushu techniques. Sehun silently watched him doing the moves gracefully. As he continued to admire the latter’s execution of the moves, he felt a little bit worried for Tao. At the back of his mind, he hopes that this hyung will not end up injuring himself.

After an hour of watching Tao practice, Sehun picked up the towel from Tao’s bag and stood up to approach him. Tao was supposed to wipe his sweat, but –

“No hyung, let me do it.” Sehun said.

Tao accepted Sehun’s kind gesture. He was wearing a white tank top, and he has no choice but to watch the maknae wiping the sweat all over his body. Sehun wiped Tao’s face, hair, and arms. Also, he lifted Tao’s tank top to wipe his chest and back. Tao was focused on looking at Sehun. After Sehun is done wiping Tao’s abdominal area, when he looked up, he was trapped with Tao gazing intensely at him.

There was a brief moment of eye to eye contact between them. Sehun deep inside was trembling because of the loving look he sees from Tao’s eyes. Without any hesitation, Tao leaned to Sehun and pecked his lips.

Sehun’s eyes widened after the small kiss. Then Tao stepped back a bit to give a little more space for Sehun to stand up properly. Afterwards, he approached Sehun and kissed him fully on the lips. Sehun froze for a moment when Tao held his face with his two hands. Then slowly he responded to Tao’s kiss by kissing him back with his left hand placed on top of Tao’s right hand. He also dropped the towel on the floor.

Tao intended for the kiss to not last that really long but Sehun did not let him go by lightly biting Tao’s lower lip telling him that he wanted more. They kissed again passionately and when they pulled apart and opened their eyes, Sehun immediately embraced Tao and whispered to his ear, “This is something new. I don’t really understand but all I know right now is that I love you, hyung.”

Tao smiled and kissed Sehun’s cheek. He confessed, “I hope you stop being such a boyfriend material in public and just do it only when you’re with me, Sehun. I love you too.”

They drowned themselves in each other’s embrace. While still hugging each other, Tao asked Sehun, “So… did you actually like my belly button piercing?”

Sehun punched Tao’s back and answered by confessing a small secret, “Yes, I like it. Actually, your body figure is really beautiful.”

Tao blushed and he pulled back from Sehun’s embrace. He said, “Do you know what, Sehun? I found out that you really like it because I caught you staring at me in one of our dance practices.”

Sehun was shocked for a moment. And because he felt embarrassed, he started throwing playful punches to Tao at his chest. “So this is why you kissed me first huh? Oh my god, I wished I could have covered up my feelings for you longer!”

Tao caught one of his hands and intertwined it with his fingers, “Well it’s too late for you now, Sehun.”

Sehun closed his eyes out of embarrassment. Then after a while he opened his eyes, looked at Tao and gave him a sheepish smile. Sehun said, “Okay, you caught me. Anyway let’s go back to the dorm so that you can take a bath, hyung.”

“Ohorat, Sehunnie.” Tao winked at him after answering him and pulled Sehun with him to leave the room.

 

END.