Final

Sing for me

  '' Hana ah wanna hang out tomorrow with the boys and I tomorrow? '' Youngjae looked at Hana while sipping on his hot chocolate. They had been studying together at the cafe near their high school for their Chemistry test tomorrow. '' Yea sure of course! '' Hana beamed. '' So I'll pick you up at 5 outside your house alright? '' They had been best friends since their elementary school days which Youngjae had secretly developed feelings for her after watching her stand up for herself against a bully and had met the rest of the GOT7 in middle school and became best friends since then.

  Youngjae held Hana's hand and swung it while Hana on her vanilla ice cream cone that Youngjae had bought for her. '' So oppa how was your day? Did the girls in school bother you a lot today? '' Youngjae shook his head with a smile. '' It was fine and not really. They didn't seem to bother us a lot today expect for Mark. Oh you know how he's so handsome and he just attracts them so today a bunch of girls followed him around wanting to ask him to hang out with them. I really pity him! '' Hana chuckled at the story and let Youngjae steal a bite of her vanilla cone. Without knowing , they seemed to have reached her house and met her mother who was watering the plants. '' Oh Youngjae! Thanks for sending our dear princess home! Would you like to stay for dinner? '' Hana looked at him with her big doe eyes and gave his hand a little squeeze signalling that she wants him to stay for dinner. Youngjae chuckled and nodded. '' Sure I'll stay. Thank you auntie! '' Hana beamed and her mother shooed them away. '' Should we go to my room and maybe watch a movie? '' Hana suggested which Youngjae gladly accept. 

  They sat on the couch in her room as they watched the action/romance movie that Youngjae had found in her drawer. Youngjae's left hand seemed to naturally go around Hana's waist as Hana just rested her head on Youngjae's shoulder with his head on top of hers and they just silently watched the movie with Youngjae softly her hair. Suddenly the main female lead had a gun pointed at her and a gunshot was heard. The female lead was perfectly fine while the male lead had taken the shot for her and had collasped on the floor with blood all around him. Youngjae knew that Hana was terrified of blood so he pushed Hana's head onto his chest and continue to her hair while watching the rest of the movie. 

  After they were done with the movie, they cuddled on Hana's couch to talk about the things that had happened in the movie. '' Oppa would you do the same if the girl you like was about to get shot? '' Hana asked as she got up from Younjae's shoulder and looked at him curiously. Youngjae's eyes soften and nodded. * Of course.. I won't want to see you die Hana.. * '' I wouldn't be able to live without the love of my life right? '' Youngjae took her hand and played with her fingers. Hana was about to say something when her mum knocked on the door. '' Sweetie dinner's ready so come down quickly alright? '' The both of them got up from the couch and walked down to the dining table. 

  When they were done with dinner, Youngjae and Hana went back to her room to finish up their homework. '' Urgh I hate maths! I don't understand how you can do so well in it oppa! I get stuck at pratically every question I do! '' Youngjae chuckled at her cuteness and scooted nearer to her. '' Which question do you need help with princess? '' Hana pointed to a few questions and which Youngjae slowly went through the formula with her until she understood. '' Oh so it was that simple? Wow I must be really dumb not being able to get it. '' Youngjae pinched her cheeks with a small grin. '' You're not dumb princess, you're just slow at understanding them. '' Hana beamed and gave Youngjae a light peck on his cheek. '' Thanks oppa! '' Youngjae's face became as red as an apple while Hana went back to doing her work. After a few minutes, Youngjae noticed how quiet Hana was and turned to look at her before he grinned widely. Hana had fallen asleep on her maths textbook and her pen was poking her cheek. Youngjae chuckled as he put her pen down before carrying her to her bed and putting the covers over her. Youngjae then proceeded to finish up his homework and pack up all their books sprawled over the table. '' Good night princess, sweet dreams and I'll see you tomorrow. '' Youngjae lightly pecked her forehead before closing the door and heading home. 

 


  '' Ahh that meal was really good. Thanks Jaebum hyung! '' Yugyeom grinned as he put his arm around JB. They had finished their dance practice and JB, being the nice guy had decided to treat them to dinner. JB smiled and ruffled Yugyeom's hair. '' Thanks for inviting me to watch your dance practice and also for the meal oppa! '' Hana beamed and gave JB a hug which JB had gladly accepted. '' My mum just called and I have to head home now. Mark are you leaving with me to? '' Jackson asked. Mark nodded as they bid goodbye to everyone before heading off. '' Come on Bambam I'll send you home '' JB and Bambam waved to the others before heading to the carpark. '' I have to go and run some errands for my mum so bye guys! '' Yugyeom grinned and walked away before Jr. ran after him. '' Ya Yugyeom wait for me! Don't leave me with the love birds! '' Hana and Youngjae chuckled before he grabbed her hand and interwined it together and walked to Hana's house together. 

  '' You guys did great today oppa! The dance was amazing! '' Hana held up a thumbs up with a wide grin. '' Thanks princess! '' Youngjae chuckled as he poked her nose. They were happily chatting as they walked down the empty streets before two guys in red and black hoodieran out of the alley to grab Youngjae. '' Oppa! What's going on? '' Hana gripped onto Youngjae's hand tightly, trying not to be seperated from him but failed as the men pried their hands apart. Hyejung, the school's queenka, emerged from the alley and pointed a gun at Hana. '' You! I told you to stay away from Youngjae oppa didn't I! Why didn't you listen to me? Now you just have to die so that you can't interrupt with our relationship. '' She let out an evil crackle, scaring Hana. '' Hyejung please don't do anything to her! It's not worth it! '' Youngjae pleaded as he struggled to get out of the men's grasp. '' No! '' She glared at Hana. '' She's the reason why you can't be with me so she should die! '' Hyejung screamed. '' Hyejung don't hurt her or you'll get it from me! '' Youngjae continued to yell as he had finally been freed from the men. Hyejung didn't see that and had already fired the gun. '' HANA NO! '' Youngjae ran to save Hana who was frozen in fear and shut her eyes tightly.

  Hana waited for the impact but it never came, so she opened her eyes to find Youngjae lying on the floor with blood all over him. Hyejung and her men had already ran away in shock. '' Youngjae.... '' Hana whispered softly as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. '' Oppa you can't leave me oppa.. '' Hana clutched onto his hand tightly. The bullet had shot through his chest and Youngjae weakly opened his eyes to look at Hana and held onto her hand. '' H..Hana.. you.. must.. take... c..care o.. of you..yourself.. and.. I..I..'' Youngjae mumbled weakly and closed his eyes before he could finish his sentence. He had stopped breathing and his hand had fell limply to his side. '' Oppa.. OPPA WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! '' 


  '' Youngjae oppa! '' Hana woke up in cold sweat and immidiately reached for her phone to call Youngjae, who only picked up after the 5th call.. '' Hello Hana? '' Youngjae groggily spoke on the phone. '' O..Oppa.. '' Hana sobbed. '' C..Can you come over? Please? '' Youngjae immidiately stood up and grabbed his jacket before sprinting out of the house. When he reached, instead of going through the front door, he climbed up the tree by her window and opened it before climbing in only to find Hana curled up in the corner of her bed hugging her pillow tightly. '' Princess what happened? '' Youngjae whispered softly before sitting beside her. '' I..I dreamt that you took a gunshot for me.. and you died.. '' Hana sniffled. '' Please don't leave me oppa.. I don't know what to do without you.. '' she hugged Youngjae tightly and buried her face in his chest. Youngjae softened and her hair with a small smile. '' I won't leave you princess. It was just a dream so go back to sleep alright? You'll still see me tomorrow. '' Youngjae planted a soft kiss on top of her head and straddled her softly. '' Oppa can you sing for me? And stay for the night? '' Hana looked at him with her big teary eyes as she sniffled. Youngjae nodded and pushed her head onto his shoulder and started singing their favourite song. 

       '' Your eyes when you look at me.

         It's so intense, I try to avoid it.

         But you make me look at you from the corner of my eye, 

         You're so beautiful.

         You're so perfect when you don't dress up.

          There's no other girl like you in the world.  

          Baby I like you, baby I love you.

          When you're there, it feels like I have the whole world. '' - GOT7 She's a monster.

 Youngjae continued to sing as he storked Hana's hair softly. He stopped singing when he saw that Hana had already drifted off to dreamland and snuggled closely on his shoulder. '' Hana ah.. I love you.. a lot.. and the lyrics to our favourite song.. I really like them because it describes what I think about you.. And I think I'm a coward for not telling you all these when you're awake.. '' He sighed when Hana only snuggled closer to Youngjae as he kissed her forehead before slowly drifting off to sleep with his head on top of hers. '' I love you Hana... '' He softly mummered.