The Bully Or Not?

The Bully Or Not?

Getting his notebook without permission.

Taking half of his food without proper asking.

Putting his bag on a hidden corner.

Throwing confetti on him whenever he walked through the classroom.

Shouting and calling his name several times whenever he passes by the lockers.

Following him walk home without any reason.

 

-And the list goes on. Those things are a few from the many things that his classmate would always do to him to annoy him. Though he doesn’t consider that boy as a bully for he is not hurt physically nor emotionally, still he does want to end those things. He doesn’t know why his great classmate Byun Baekhyun loves to treat him that way when that boy treats other people well. He doesn’t consider Baekhyun an enemy or a friend. He just let the boy do all things he wanted to hi. After all, there’d be a time he’ll surely grow tired of making fun of him. Byun Baekhyun will realize that it is no fun stressing Do Kyungsoo. It is no fun annoying him.

 

********************

                His alarm clock rang loud in his room, like forcing him to wake up now and got out of the bed. “Another day of class,” Kyungsoo thought.

                He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. After taking all the preparations needed before going to school, he is now ready to attend school and face Byun Baekhyun’s out-of-this-world surprises only dedicated for him.

 

                “Seems I arrived earlier than usual,” Kyungsoo said while looking around their unusual quiet school.

 

*********************

                When he arrived at his classroom, he went to his seat and saw a folded paper on his desk. Without anyone to ask where it came from, he just shrugged his shoulders and opened it, reading its inside.

                A pair of big eyes that never fails to express what it feels, maybe that’s one of the reasons why things turned out like this. Or maybe it’s because of how you move your lips to produce a frown or smile. But you know, I prefer to see you smile. Wondering? Go out and see our garden.

 

                Because of pure curiosity and wanting to meet who wrote the letter, he walked to where he is told to.

                Between the grasses is another folded paper. Kyungsoo opened it and read it.

 

                Maybe the way you move, the way you think or the way you laugh made me like this. Wanting to get your attention from time to time. I love the way you play with your fingers when you’re nervous and I love the way you smirk when you’re confident enough. And maybe because of that, I’m no normal now. Walk back our classroom.

 

                Rolling his eyes and stomping his feet due to the suspense he is feeling to know the bastard creature sending him weird messages, he again obeyed what was written. He walked back the classroom. “Such a fool. Making me walk to the garden and making me go back the room in the end. Tss.”

 

                A folded paper was posed on the door. He read it first before going inside.

 

                I’m sorry for all the things I caused you. I’m sorry if you are stressed or annoyed for the things I did to you. Maybe it’s the way you make a face that I was drawn to you

 

                Kyungsoo opened the door and saw a guy standing near the board, turning his back from him.

 

                “Byun Baekhyun?” he said disbelief all over his face. The said man turned to him.

                “Hi Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said, showing off his charismatic smile that spread heat all over Kyungsoo’s face. He looks, freakin’ good and cute! Kyungsoo thought.

 

                Kyungsoo was about to say something but it turned out that he cannot speak since there are many things playing on his mind, indecisive of what to say.

 

                Baekhyun is still smiling as he walked towards Kyungsoo who is standing near the door. When he is now face to face with Kyungsoo, he trapped Kyungsoo using his left hand, his right hidden on his back. He looked on the big eyes in front of him, which is obviously filled of curiosity.

 

                “Baekhyun? What is it? Is this another way of annoying me?” Finally, Kyungsoo has finally said something.

 

                Baekhyun just smiled and pulled his right arm from his back, revealing a box, not neatly wrapped.

                “I’m sorry if this gift looks disgusting. I do not know how to wrap honestly. But I did put all my effort in it.”

                “Baek—“ Kyungsoo’s words are once again cut as soon as the other man’s lips landed on his. Silencing him.

                “Listen to me first Kyungsoo. Do not ever utter a single word or make any reaction. Lend me your ears for a minute,”

                Kyungsoo just nodded repeatedly, making Baekhyun chuckle.

 

                “I know you wonder why I did all these things to you, and I why do I treat you different from the others.” Baekhyun started, with a soft gaze to Kyungsoo. “But let me state my reason:

Why do I get your notebook without permission?

It is because I want to see your neat and legible handwriting which reminds me of your personality. You’re a freak when it comes to cleaning and no one could beat you from that. You’re also understanding, you never get back to me on whatever it is that I did to you.

 

Why do I take half of your food without proper asking?

It is because I know how small your appetite is, you’ll hide what you left and eat it later, but unfortunately, you’ll eventually forget about it. And so because I do not want you to waste any of it and to share it with the trash can, I want you to share it with me instead.” Baekhyun took a deep breath.

 

“Why do I put your bag in a hidden corner?

It is because I know you’ll be coming to me immediately after the break just to ask where I put it. And I am happy with that ‘coz I am the first one you approach, not anyone else, not your seat.

 

Why do I throw confetti on you whenever you walked through the classroom?

It is because I want you to feel special. I want you to know that you are like a celebrity that should be always welcomed gladly.

Why do I shout and call your name every time you pass by the lockers?

                It is because I want you to know that there is someone who always admires how beautiful your name is. That there is someone who will never forget a person like you.

Why do I follow you when you walk home?

                It is because I want to secure that you are safe and sound whenever you walk home. I want to see your face light up whenever you see your home. I want to be sure that I took a glimpse of you before the day ends.

And why do all those things?

                It is because I want to gain all your attention. I want you to see ma and only me as much as possible. I want you to look at me, to notice me. ‘Coz I’m going nuts if you don’t. I know it is a bit unexplainable but,” Baekhyun took a deep breath again, “please open the gift.”

 

                Kyungsoo nodded again, still in shock. He doesn’t know what to say, so he just listened to Baekhyun. He opened the box and saw another letter covering the main gift. He read first what the letter states “I know it is a bit unexplainable, but I really like you.” Kyungsoo felt his heart grew wild. He put the letter under the box and see the gift. BAEKSOO. A name bracelet that reads BAEKSOO. He knew his lips formed a smile and so he went to see Baekhyun who is looking away from him. Blushing real hard.

                He tugged the hemline of Baek’s uniform to make him look at him. “Thank you,” is what only slipped Kyungsoo’s mouth, but it is genuine.

                Baekhyu smiled and hugged Kyungsoo. “I am sorry if I annoy you all the time. I just do not know how to catch your attention and make you feel special. But Kyungsoo, I really like you. I do not know how many times I tried to say it to you already, but I always I end up being eaten by my shyness, so I give up trying.” Baekhyun pulled away from the hug but he instantly hold Kyungsoo’s hands and brought it to his chest, maintaining the eye contact. “Kyungsoo, can you accept my heart and give me a chance to prove how much you mean to me?”

                “Yes Baek.” It were only two words but it made Baekhyun feel like he won the lottery.

                “Thank you Kyungsoo, thank you. I’ll never make you regret that you give me this chance. I’ll win your heart, I promise.”

                Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo again, and the latter hugged him too.

 

                “Uhh.. Baek?”

                “Hmm? Wjat is it jagiya?”

                “Why are our classmates aren’t here yet? Why does the school seemed too serene?”

                “Uh? Ehehe. Uhm. You know, there is really no class, but I told everyone not to inform you for this. Hehehe. So that I can solo you.”

                “BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!”

                “MIANHE KYUNGSOO! T^T”

 

 

  • BAEKSOO done.
  • 3 +Soo one shots finished. 8 more to go.
  • Comments and judgements are appreciated. ^^
  • Check my other fics out.. Enjoy! Thanks :D