A Secret

Empty Fears

Da geueobeoryeo da geueobeoryeo
Ssak da geueobeoryeo neo neo neo neo
Da geueobeoryeo da geueobeoryeo
Ssak da geueobeoryeo neo neo neo uh

Ya jjolliji ma nunal dolliji ma
Jeorineun ne bal jonnage kkolliji ma
you ppeotppeosi deun gogae sugyeo cheoncheonhi
Ey dont you dare neo josimhae
Neo ba ba ba bang up
Naega hae juneun majimak gyeonggo
Ttak kkanoko malhaejulge geunyang neon byeollo

Naega ti mot naeneun seonggyeogira jom geureonde geu
Nal neon jonna byeolloyeosseo
Nae chinguramyeon geugeon jom aniji anha
Sangdodeogi itji eodiseo saekgireul buryeo
Nega kkil jari anieosseo
Arameogeo jibeseo ssitgo surina marameogeo
Dangbungan yeollakhaji ma kkol bogi sirheo
Jigeum neo nae mal arameogeo?

​She was dancing in the old rundown dance studio. Buckets of sweat tricked down her neck as she was already dancing for more than three hours straight. She couldn't forget what she had saw earlier on so she decided to dance it away. Not that it was helping in any way. 

After coming to a conclusion that she couldn't forget what she saw, she decided to call it a day and returned home.

As she boarded the bus, much to her relief, she realised the bus was empty. Well, there was a guy sitting at the back with his hoodie on as he stared outside the bus window. Not that she cared. 

She sat at the opposite end of the guy and stared out the window as well. She recalled what she had seen earlier during the day.

Hyomi was craving for frozen yogurt desperately and so she had decided to get some. Throwing a cardigan on and taking her valuables, she exited her house, not forgetting to lock it as everybody was out. It was a weekday after all and she had just returned home from school slightly earlier than everyone else.

The doorbell jingled signaling that another customer had entered the shop. 

The worker straightened out her slightly crumpled uniform and put on a big smile. "Welcome!"

Hyomi smiled back at the worker. "Hello. One medium peach with marshmallow topping please."

"Alright. That would be... $3.95." The worker said after she had finished calculating the final price of the yogurt.

Hyomi handed her the money and bid farewell to the worker.

Hyomi savoured her yogurt spoon by spoon. "Mmmm..."

After she has finished her yogurt, she threw the cup into the nearest rubbish bin and returned home. She was about to open the door when she heard strange noises coming out from her house.

"Hyewon ah, baby, I love you, but you need to leave now. What if my wife or my children suddenly came home and found out about our relationship? Please. Before they-"

The woman laughed and cut him off. "Aigoo, don't worry about it, Dong Joon oppa. From what I remember you telling me, their exams are next week. They're probably still studying in school and your wife? I heard from someone that she would be returning home late today. Let's... have some fun, shall we?"

"But Hyewon..."

The woman put her finger to the man's lips. "Shhhh. Trust me, alright?"

The man sighed in defeat and weakly nodded.

Hyomi was stood rooted to the ground. Appa... Aniya... It can't be right? Her mind tells her not to assume such things but her heart told her otherwise.

Since there was no way she could enter her house of hers, Hyomi decided to go to usual hideaway.

The dance studio.

Just then, Hyomi's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID. It was her father.

"Hyomi? Where are you? It's already seven and you're not home yet."

Hearing her dad's voice, she suddenly thought of it again.

"Hyomi? Are you there?"

"Huh? Oh. I'm on my way home. I went over to Jihyo's home because I couldn't understand a maths question. Sorry for not telling." Hyomi lied.

"Is that so? Then just hurry home, okay? And remember tell me if you are going to go out, arasso?"

'"Ne, Appa. I'll see you at home."

Hyomi sighed and stared at her feet. There was a heavy feeling in her heart and she didn't like it one bit.

 


 

Finished with one chapter! Hope its okay though hehe :) Chapter two coming out tomorrow so remember to stay tuned! And do tell me if there is a grammar mistakes or any spelling errors. I'd really appreciate it ;)

Have a nice day ahead! (PS: The song above is Hyuna's Blacklist!)

XX Aerystal