thinking about you !!

My silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I used to drink in that bar .. It was the only place where I really feel comfortable after a long day of working …
I just buy some drink , sitting in the corner of the club , enjoying the lights with my tired eyes and watching how do people lost their time and money …
that’s true that I was a very young man , attracted by everything Illegal as those in my age but I was responsible and good at controlling myself ..
First , Let me  introduce myself I’m a rapper and I still cannot believe how do parents let their kids in such place full of bad things and spreading a very bad behaviors …
I was smirking , taking a sip  form time to time , until I felt like my eyes are taken from their places and fixed on a very beautiful creature , SHE WAS A GODDESS for real and it was the first  time for me admitting that a girl trapped me ..
She was so hot as , so y as hell , her eyes could melt the ice from my crystal glass , she was sitting there alone , crossing her legs and putting a bottle of wine in front of her , It was a red wine !! yes red wine !! I’m sure , since her nails were red as fire too , I recognized them when she was passing her finger drawing a circle on the glass , her hair was a dark long hair devised into two parts hidding her small shoulders  ..
She was wearing a black bra , Let's say that it's not a bra itself , however I just want it to be since it only hides her beasts  and showing the spread tattoos in every inch of her body …
I can’t lie , I hated the girls with tattoos , yet this one was totally different ,; it’s true that  she got much tattoos on her skin but they really suit on her , and as I saw they aren’t colored tattoos OUCH I HATE THEM..
I was too shy , all my people know that so I didn’t even think about talking to her or having at least one drink together , I’m not that type of man … All know who Loco is ?
I was wondering if Jay or Simon hyung were in my place , they must be in bed with her now LOL …those hyungs aren’t easy at all , when they want a thing they get it whatever is it …
I started laughing , then I laid back on my chair again , enjoying watching my girl !!! What the ? Am I calling her MY GIRL now ? … this must be a joke …
I flipped my hair completing  my drink , and yeah , let’s say I was finding more time to keep staring at her ….
What can I do , she melted my heart really !! Can I say that it’s love from first sight ? but I don’t even know her name , her profession …. Oh maybe she one of the s here … whatever ;;  it’s easier  to get her if she is a ty …. But I don’t wanna do this , I just .. I just…. She got charisma to be such a bad person , come on look at her , she seems that she is that hard to be taken …
I have to leave now , it’s time …

On the road , add to my refreshing music , I can’t get her out of my mind , I was thinking about her .. I felt like I want to take her from her smooth shoulders whispering in her ears : “ you are so harmful for me” …
She was the reason for my happiness the next day , even though I got  hard times  since I was recording my new track , I wasn’t that stressed at all and that's  what astonished my people …

I was waiting for my habitual time to go there … however this time  I didn’t find her , I was disappointed really , and now I felt like it’s time to get drunk for real , I wasn’t that good in love and I won’t be , that the real Fact about LOCO…
I kept sighing and sending ugly sobs after every glasse I drink , actually the time was running so fast , so I spent 3 hours since 1AM drinking and now it’s 4AM ..it’s almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter