Goodbye, See You Soon

Goodbye

"I'll only be gone for 2 weeks Rella. Just visiting my family. You know how long its been and how much I've missed them. I'll be back before you know it" Hangeng told Heechul as he packed his suitcase. Heechul pouted and fiddled with a lock of hair that had fallen out of place. He'd been sulking ever since he walked out of his room to see his best friend packing earlier that day.

"I still don't see why you're taking so many clothes with you though. It feels like you're moving out instead of just visiting for a couple weeks. You'd better get me something good while you're over there to make up for abandoning me for so long. You're leaving me here with only idiots for company!" Heechul whined. He scowled at the thought of actually having to spend time with the other members for more time than he already did. They were fun to be around but they could become too much to cope with very quickly. 

Hangeng only laughed and went to pick up another pair of jeans and some sweaters from the wardrobe. He packed them into the suitcase and then stood up, stretching his back after an hour of crouching over. "Oh Rella. You know I'm taking my Winter clothes back to China to make space for my Summer clothes. I'm not moving out even if some of my clothes are. There are still a few things in the wardrobe so I'll have to come back for those of course. So you mentioned me getting you something. What do you want?" With Kim Heechul it was safer to get him what he wanted than guess and bring him back something he didn't want.

Heechul perked up a bit and smiled at Hangeng Iike a child. "I want clothes Hannie! Chinese clothes! In pink of course" the self proclaimed pink maniac exclaimed excitedly. His eyes sparkled as he thought about the present that his best friend was going to get him. He had a strange addiction to the traditional clothes of China and wore them more often than Hangeng who was Chinese himself.

Hangeng sighed and shook his head. "Why does everyone always ask for clothes?" he asked the air, looking towards the ceiling. He couldn't understand his group members' fascination with the uncomfortable garments that he'd been forced into as a child on important occasions. Maybe it was something to do with the cultural difference between the Chinese and Korean.

Heechul stood up and hugged Hangeng from the back. "Don't get the others clothes then. Just mine. Don't forget mine" he said as he nuzzled his head ino Hangeng's back. Although he was completely straight he still enjoyed skinship with the other members. They were used to the randomness of the red head now so it came as no surprise to the Chinese member to have a soft head massaging his aching back.

Hangeng only laughed again and bent down to zip up the suitcase and check his homepage on the open laptop beside it. Messages from ELF had been flooding in ever since his vacation had been announced. The Chinaman smiled and replied to a few fans' messages, hoping to make them feel a bit better that he was going away for a couple weeks. Then he turned his attention to the gloomy Korean man beside him who was also on a laptop, no doubt to his followers about his friend's soon departure. "There's Beijing Fried Rice in the refrigerator. I made a lot so it should last a while. Make sure you eat properly Chullie-ah. When I come back I don't want you to look like a stick figure. Don't get too lonely when I'm gone. If you feel too alone Kyu will probably play Starcraft with you if you ask. Don't do anything I wouldn't and I'll be back when the 2 weeks are up. I'll send regards to my mum for you and I'll pass over the kimchi you got for her. Work hard when I'm gone and I'll see you soon" Hangeng said, ruffling Heechul's hair. Most of the time the Space Big Star would hate the action but when it was his Hannie he let it slide.

The Korean looked up at his best friend and took a step closer, suddenly engulfing the Chinese is a hug. "Do you really have to go?" he asked quietly and tearfully. Any joking from before had been forgotten and seriousness took over him as he held Hangeng in his vice-like embrace.

It wasn't the first time that they'd been separated but every time was the same, so Hangeng was quite used to his best friend's changes in attitude. He returned his friend's hug and patted him on the back. "Yes I have to go. Think of it as a gift for my mum. You'll be fine Cinderella. Just get back home before midnight, okay?" he said, to try to ease the pain slightly for his friend who was being left behind.

Heechul nodded and sniffed, wiping away the tears that were threatening to fall. It was obvious that he was going to miss his friend no matter how long they were going to be separated for. "You'd better go make yourself handsome. You have to leave in 10 minutes and I don't want manager-nim to yell at me again for holding you up" he sniffed as he released Hangeng from the anaconda grip he had him in. He ran a hand through his hair, fixing the mess that Hangeng had reduced it to before and took a shaky deep breath.

Hangeng gave him a weak smile showing his own sadness at leaving and went to the bathroom to fix up his hair and thin makeup.

10 minutes later the camera crew and the group's manager turned up to take the Chinaman to the airport. The goodbyes with the rest of the members were filmed and then Hangeng was on his way to his flight. Heechul grudgingly let his best friend leave and began to tidy his own room slightly to give him something to do. If only he could find his red sweater somewhere...

 

 

Comments are love. I love you all so return the love <3 😘😍😘😻