Ultra to the Sound

When...
"Junhoe! You take a day off tomorrow, right?" Jinhwan asks his now-husband who's playing games in his phone. "Tomorrow? What's with to- Oh yeah I do"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Good then" And Jinhwan continues watching the television.

"Junhoe Junhoe Junhoe Junhoe! Wake up!" Jinhwan shakes his husband's body until he wakes up. "Yes yes I'm up"

"Go and take a shower! Come on! Or we're going to be late!"

"Can you ask nicely? Stop shouting. My ears hurt"

"Fine" Jinhwan takes a deep breath and continues, "Junhoe yah~ Go and take a shower~"

"Can I get a morning kiss?"

"After you brush your teeth" Jinhwan pushes Junhoe's face who's ready to get kiss.

Junhoe and Jinhwan sit side by side with each other. Both of them are waiting for Jinhwan's name to be called. "Kim Jinhwan-ssi?"

"Uh yeah that's me"

"Good morning" The doctor greets. "So you're Kim Jinhwan and this is the husband, right?" Junhoe nods. "I'm Koo Junhoe"

The doctor asks Jinhwan to lie down and roll his shirt up so he can start the ultrasound. "If you listen carefully, you can hear the baby's heart beat" They both smile after they hear the baby's heart beat. "His heart beat is normal. For the gender, let's see..."

Junhoe and Jinhwan nervously waiting for the doctor to continue. They hold each other's hand tightly even though their hand is sweaty because of nervousness.

"Congratulation Mr Koo" Junhoe and Jinhwan looks up.

"It's a girl!"


Because doubleb has already a boy, HANWONNIE~ hahahaha ok im weird

Doubleb in high cut i'm so done

and teamb's new friendship rings i'm so done

and bobby and masta wu in the yg hiphop project i'm so done (I hope that hanbin's going to be in the hip hop project too ㅠㅠ)