Love Letter

Letter To My Squishy Soo
To~ Squishy Penguin Soo Congratulate On Getting New comer Award and Our 1000days Anniversary (to be more specific~ about 1500days? We saw each other since predebut.. So, I prepared a small present for you~ and hope you enjoy! And here's the letter <3 First~ I really thank you for being together with me since we debuted, always comforted me whenever I felt so down and never fail to hug me when I felt so low.. And of course, those random kisses that we shared.. Haha.. I love it and feel thankful. I am proud to have a wiffy like you (Since You are Eomma in EXO and I hope you won't bother calling u Wiffy~ keke.. I really love calling it) Back to re-dig our memories since it is our 1000days anniversary.. #1st_Time_Meet ~ I never thought I would fall for this squishy penguin Doe-eyed baby when the first time I saw you! The first expression? Like I always answered in Interviews, I just had a feeling that time that I needed to protect you. And my heart fluttered when the first time I heard your singing. I was like God Damn it! How could A kid have such kinda manly voice?! Oops.. I am not saying you aren't manly. I just wanna compare the way you look and your voice (Of coz, My squishy is really handsome and smart so that you make me proud all time! I said you are manly ok? So, dun get angry and dun lock your door! *smirk* because I have a special plan tonight! #Debut ~ We knew every group has Appa and Eomma! So, when we were on the radio, I answered that I was Appa of EXO and it was amazed to hear that members mentioned you as Eomma and you just shyly nodded.. I never got tired of choosing you whenever the questions came like "Who is the cutest? Who is the most handsome one? Who is the most ? Who is the most caring one? Who is the most obey one?" Sometimes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol blamed me for only over caring about you and they also said "Stop it Hyung, you guys are too obvious". Who cares! Appa loves Eomma and Appa wants to protect Eomma, Right? (I know you will probably scream in your pillow because you can't stand this kinda cheesy words. Believe me! tonight, I will kill u with my cheesy words through this letter) #Vacation ~ Ever since the trainee days, we always dreamt of travelling abroad. To be more specific, just you and me. We once answered in Magazine that we wanna travel aborad and we chose each other among members. Even the country we wanna go was the same. "London" I thought you forgot about this since we were pretty busy and I couldn't explain what I felt when you mentioned about backpacking and going trip on radio. I love you Squishy yah! Love you so much for never makes me upset. Remember those time on Russia? Even though we went together with other members, we two got attached so much and even went shopping just two of us to buy clothes. We bought couple items alot right? You also said you wanna watch sun rise together with your love and I said I wanna took a drive with my love along the Han river. In Showtime, we went to the east Sea for the very first time (First time with the one that I really love) We kept talking that we gonna see the sun rising and you worried that day was a little bit foggy.. Till now I can't drive with you along the Han river since we still have TLP but I promise you that I will do surely someday! Driving my car while holding your hand. Oh My God! this gonna be so romantic. Just wait for a moment.. Ok My squishy?? (Dont kill me for being too cheesy I love you) #Couple_items ~ I dun think I need to mention a lot since almost everything we have is couple item. We always go shopping together, buy similar clothes with different colour, couple shirts, jackets, shoes, sneakers, hats and.. ahh I am getting old. I can't remember all. Dun blame me Soo yah! You know I enjoy mentioning about us on every interview and radio shows and programs. I love saying "We buy couple items.D.O is EXO's Eomma. I love you Kyungsoo yah" Hope my random confessions wouldn't bother you. Oh! the most memorable ones are yet to come!! #Our_moments_ ~ Firstly, that hit my head is the one that we chose each other as partners to date. Sorry for couldn't control my giggling and chuckling towards you when I chose you and when you also chose me. I know you love me, care me but I never thought you would dare to say together with me. The second one is the one that only of us went. On that radio, I felt like we were revealing our relationship to public and also DJ noona teased me about us. We shared everything about us. And we once also did DJs for radio and at that time when holding your hands, I really didn't wanna let go. It's everytime I hold your hand.. I feel like that. I love you so much and I can't even imagine if I lose you from my life. Sorry for being clingy with you all the time. I love you. Remember the show that we had during winter. That day when I was dying to freeze and cold. You backhugged me and made me warm! I was so happy that I wanna kiss you on that spot. I know I can't so I need to control my hormones. Sigh~ I love the feeling around you. I love to hug and hold your hands. I love being touched by you and I love our skinships. I love the way that you ruffled my hair when I only said "Am I okay with my hair?" I kissed you at that spot (hope not many cameras can't capture and I covered with my body) I love the way you came and take off my sweat with towel. I love the way that you tickled me like you did in Showtime. I love our random phone calls and never ending speech. I love the way that you hugged me on stage.(It makes me think I am the owner of your heart and no one can't deny. I feel like I am walking in the cloud). I love to lean on your tiny shoulder when I feel liee the whole world isn't from my side. I love to tease you saying "you dun love me" and love the expression you have when I say that. You will keep explaining very details that you did with me. kekeke. *being evil* I love to listen to those. I love groceory shopping with you.Whenevr I go with you, I feel like we are married-couple and I love to see you pushing cart and put the needed thing like a good housewife. *gonna stop here about our fluffy moments keke! I know you are getting impatient by reading this* #Jealousy ~ A little Jealousy in relationship makes the Relationship realistic and stronger right? Aigoo! Finally I can explode. I dun like seeing you with other guys.. I know you are the beloved idol actor singer and I wont regret having you as my love. But you know? I feel sad when you hug and take photos with Ryaewook Hyung while I still dun have the chance to take photo like that. I know we hug alot, kiss alot and cuddle alot in dorm but.. please Penguin yah!! I wanna do that too. Lets take selcas of us hugging and cuddling in bed. (does that sound perevert?Sorry. but I wanna do really. So, please???!!? *puppy eyes*) Dun smile too much in front of other guys. Your smile can attract the whole world and makes men fall in love with you. Everyone loves your heart-shaped lips and I dun feel alright sharing your smile with every guy.. Oops~ the letter got too long. Ok! I m gonna stop here and dun forget to unlock your door tonight. *oh oh dun think in dirty way Squishy! it is just a surprise. So, wait and see* I love you! I love you from the bottom of my heart. I wanna embrace you all the time. I wanna kiss you forever. And.. I want to be your husband!! Lets get married after the comeback album is out!! And lets go to London for our honeymoon.!! Love you so much My Squishy~ Haha! I know my letter will make you insane because it is the way too cheesy! Sorry dear.. I can't help myself when it concerns with you. From Your Lovely adorable handsome Hubby Kim Junmyeon.. ^_^ ××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× AN : How is it???? Heehee.. sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling <3 love u all *90' bow*