Final

Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk

 

          Ryeowook sighed loudly as he played on his phone beside Kyuhyun in the bed.  Kyuhyun glanced away from the novel he was reading to look at him and knew he’d better ask about it because his boyfriend didn’t make noises like that just for the hell of it.

          “What are you looking at?”

          “Oh, your KyuMin fans just don’t know when to jump from a sinking ship, that’s all.  Minnie’s getting married and there’s all these conspiracy theories about why he’s doing it, like he’s just trying to draw attention from his secret relationship with you,” Ryeowook bitterly complained.

          “They’ll eventually give up,” Kyuhyun only stated.  “He and I rarely ever do fan service anymore.  Look how much we do in comparison.”

           “They’ll give up when she pops out a kid.  That’s when they’ll give up,” Ryeowook informed him, turning off his phone and setting it on the night stand.

          “!  Is she pregnant?” Kyuhyun asked in total shock.  “I asked Sungmin if she was and he said no.”

          “Well of course he’s going to say no.  He’s a gentleman.  But if she pops a baby out in six or seven months, we’ll know the truth,” Ryeowook said, snatching Kyuhyun’s paperback away from him and setting that on the nightstand as well, where his boyfriend couldn’t reach it.

          “You think he’s lying?” Kyuhyun asked.

          “What other reason do people have to just suddenly get married?” Ryeowook asked.

          Kyuhyun’s brows furrowed.  “Love.”

          “They haven’t been dating that long.  If you’ve only been together for a few months and you suddenly decide to take the plunge, it’s usually because the girl’s pregnant and you don’t want her to abort it,” Ryeowook stated.

          “Or you’re hopelessly in love and you can’t stand the idea of being apart anymore.  Why can’t you accept the fact that they might actually be so in love they know they’re meant for each other already?  Didn’t you claim to know I was the one for you almost immediately after meeting me?  And it took me a little longer to figure out, but by the time we got around to dating each other, I was completely in love with you.  I knew I would never leave you, ever!”

          Ryeowook leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.  “You’re so cute, Kyu,” he said.  “But you’re giving him far too much credit.  I don’t think he’d know his heart well enough to know he’s ready to spend the rest of his life with someone he just started dating.  He can get swept away with the idea of romance, but he has a practical side as well.  Still, if there’s a woman’s reputation involved and the life of his first born child, I could see him putting his reservations aside and doing what he feels is best.”

          Kyuhyun shook his head and rolled his eyes as he adjusted his pillow and laid down flat.  “For how romantically inclined you are, you’re acting like a pessimist and I think it’s because Min’s one of your best friends and you’re afraid he’s rushing into things.  I admit, I was a little surprised at his announcement as well, but then again he did come out and publicly acknowledge that he was dating her to begin with instead of letting rumors spread, which to me made it seem like a pretty serious thing between them.”

          “He was probably under a lot of pressure from announcing they were dating and decided to alleviate it by getting married so they could be together without a bunch of judgments and opinions on the matter,” Ryeowook said, cuddling up next to Kyuhyun and resting his head on his shoulder.  “Her reputation probably went into the toilet once his fans found out he was dating her.  The only way to rebound from that is to either break up or get married.  But I still think she’s knocked up.”

          Kyuhyun laughed and shook his head.  He reached up and began to play with Ryeowook soft hair, staring at the ceiling and considering the matter.  “I would have married you long ago if I could have,” he swore.

          Ryeowook looked up and him and sighed.  “Even if it were legal, our fans would not be happy if we really married.”

          “They’d get over it,” Kyuhyun told him.  “Especially now that Sungmin is getting married.  KyuMin is dead and the next best thing is KyuWook anyway.  Right?  After all the touching and flirting and teasing we do…isn’t it obvious by now anyway?  I mean, how often have I said I love you on the air or on television?  I’ve done everything but actually kiss you.”

          “I wouldn’t stop you if you did,” Ryeowook offered.

          “You would probably act nervous and start laughing like you did that one time on stage,” he pointed out.

          “Maybe, maybe not.  You weren’t really going to kiss me then anyway--you didn't kiss me on Guest House when we did it over again--so it didn’t matter.  If you ever do intend to kiss me in public, I think I could manage to hold myself together in order to prove a point,” Ryeowook said.

          Kyuhyun suddenly rolled over and Ryeowook found himself on his back, pinned beneath his boyfriend.  Kyuhyun’s mouth was mere centimeters from his, his warm breath hitting Ryeowook’s face as he inhaled unsteadily and looked into Ryeowook’s eyes.  “There’s where the problem lies.  I don’t think I could fake any disinterest when kissing you.  If I ever kiss you in front of a camera, I think the game will be up and the whole world will know I’m in love.”

          “Us.”

          “Hmmm?”

          “Both of us,” Ryeowook corrected him.  “They’ll know we’re both in love.  How could I not respond if you kissed me for real?  I already get so distracted by you every time you touch me on stage.”

          “That never ceases to amuse me,” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

          Ryeowook opened his mouth with the intention of lecturing his boyfriend about purposely messing with him at concerts, but he didn’t get the chance.  Kyuhyun cut off his words with his lips, bending his head down to kiss him.  His hand cupped his cheek, but then it slowly trailed over the smooth skin of his neck and then over his chest and abdomen until it lowered further down and Ryeowook moaned against Kyuhyun’s lips. 

          Kyuhyun finally broke the kiss and looked down at Ryeowook, who grasped his shoulders tight and arched his back as a wave of pleasure hit him hard and unexpectedly from Kyuhyun’s ministrations. 

           “Perhaps we should follow in our hyung’s example,” Kyuhyun said, watching Ryeowook writhe beneath him from the pleasure he was inducing.

           “Wh—what do you mean?” Ryeowook asked, barely able to concentrate at the moment.

          Kyuhyun removed his hand from Ryeowook and reached up to cup his face, he grasped his chin and turned it until Ryeowook’s eyes met his. 

           “I think we should get married.”

          Ryeowook stared at Kyuhyun and opened his mouth, but he was at first speechless.  Of course he would marry Kyuhyun, if it were possible, but it wasn’t.  “It’s not legal.”

          “I don’t care,” Kyuhyun said.  “When have I ever cared about following rules?”

          Ryeowook smiled at this.

          “I don’t care if we travel to another country to get married or simply have a private ceremony and swear to each other that we promise to spend the rest of our lives together—laws be damned—it’s just as legitimate to me without a piece of paper that we both sign.  I don’t care about that.   I just want to be able to call you mine forever,” Kyuhyun said.

          “You already can,” Ryeowook informed him.  “I have no intention of ever walking away.  After all these years together, after all we’ve been through, you’re the only one I want.  You’ve always been the only one.”

          Kyuhyun smiled and kissed him briefly on the lips.  “I’d better be.”

          “So is marriage even necessary?  I mean, you have my word that I’ll only love you forever.  Isn’t it kind of worthless?”

          “But I kind of like the idea of calling you my husband to those that know us,” Kyuhyun pointed out.

          “That’s just you being possessive again,” Ryeowook pointed out. 

          “You can be possessive, too.  It wouldn’t hurt for you to act jealous every once in a while just so I don’t have to feel as if you don’t care as much,” Kyuhyun pointed out.

          “Feel jealous of who?  Changmin?  Even I can’t take that seriously.  Now, if Minho played it up a little more, I might actually begin to wonder.  If he was as bad with you as he was with Taemin, it might be a different story, but I just can’t get jealous of Changmin when he acts so straight,” Ryeowook explained.

          “He can’t help it…he is straight.”

          Ryeowook shrugged his shoulders.  “Sorry.”

          Kyuhyun kissed him again.  “Are you going to marry me or not?” he asked against his lips.

          “Yes, of course, but I don’t think we should steal any of the spotlight from Sungmin, since he’s been the brave soul to go first in the group and that’s taken so much courage considering how the fans will act out about it.  So, let him and his bride have their moment before you go making any announcements to anyone.  We’ll mention it at Christmas.”

          “I like that idea,” Kyuhyun said.

          Ryeowook grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and directed it below the covers.  “I think you should continue where you left off now.”

          “I probably should,” Kyuhyun admitted, giving him a wicked smile.

          Just as Kyuhyun was beginning to oblige him, there was a knock on their bedroom door.  “Kyuhyunnie!  Wook!  Are you still up?”

          Kyuhyun frowned and glanced over at the door, hearing Sungmin’s voice.  “Yes!” he called back.

          Sungmin opened the door and walked in, but then he stopped short at seeing them wrapped up in each other’s arms and covered his eyes with his hands.  “Ew!  You could have warned me.”

          “I didn’t invite you to come in,” Kyuhyun shot back, rolling off of Ryeowook.

          “The light was on, so I assumed it was safe.”

          “After so many years together, we’re not afraid of making love with the light on.  I kind of like it better that way, actually,” Kyuhyun told him.

          “Too much information, Kyu,” Sungmin warned.

          “Well, you’re the one who walked in on us getting busy.  What do you want?”

          “Saeun is here with me and she brought pictures of the flowers and cake for the wedding.  Ryeowook said he wanted to see them,” he said.

          Ryeowook sat up immediately and would have jumped out of bed, except he realized he couldn’t go out there in the condition he was in at the moment without taking a minute to settle down first.  “Let her know we’ll be out in a few minutes.  Okay?”

          Sungmin nodded.  “I’ll make us something to snack on while we’re waiting.”

          “Thanks, Minnie,” Ryeowook said as Sungmin left the room.

          Kyuhyun laid on his side and looked over Ryeowook’s wonderfully messy hair and flushed face.  When Ryeowook glanced over his direction, he purposely let his eyes travel down his body.  “Do you want me to take care of you first?”

          “No!  I’m not going to make her wait all night,” Ryeowook said, feeling flustered because he was still .

          “I can be quick.”

          “No you can’t and she’d probably hear us because—according to all our roommates—we’re not as quiet as we think we are,” Ryeowook reminded him.

          “I’m sure that Sungmin would be smart enough to turn on some music or the television,” Kyuhyun commented.

          “Stop it,” Ryeowook said, jumping out of bed before Kyuhyun talked him into staying in it.  “We don’t have to stay out there long.  We’ll just look at the pictures, have a little something to eat as we chat, and then go back to bed.  I’m sure she doesn’t want to imagine us in here making love to each other…especially if she’s knocked up.”

          “She probably does.  For all we know, she’s trying to debunk the whole KyuMin belief and you’re messing with her opportunity for peace of mind,” Kyuhyun pointed out, getting out of bed and pulling on socks.

          “Shush!  I’m sure that Sungmin’s put her at ease there,” Ryeowook said, grabbing one of Kyuhyun’s large sweaters and throwing it on over his pajamas.

          Kyuhyun rounded the bed and reached Ryeowook, grabbing him by the shoulders and turning him to face him.  “And isn’t it the fantasy of every Super Junior fangirl to see the members making out together?  Aren’t you killing all the fun for her?  I should kiss you just once in front of her, I think.”

          “Don’t you dare!”

          “Why not?  I think Sungmin’s already told her we’re together.”

          “Knowing and seeing are two different things, Kyu.”

          “Ah…you ruin all my fun,” Kyuhyun said, but he was smiling and kissed Ryeowook’s forehead.

          “Someday I’m going to—”

          “I love you, too,” Kyuhyun said, ushering him towards the door.  “Let’s not keep her waiting now.  You can have me all to yourself once we look at the pictures.”

          Ryeowook sighed once more and shook his head.  “You drive me crazy sometimes.”

***IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!  I stayed up late just to write this, but I just NEEDED to write a KyuWook fic.  I felt that I'd been away from this for too long and I missed my two favorite boys to write about.  Ah...I feel better now.  And they've done so many things I could write about--theres been no end to the KW moments lately--I'm so excited about it.  But I just wanted to write something simple.  I'd love to hear your feedback...I haven't really heard from anyone in forever since I've been busy all semester with school.  I miss hearing from you all!  And for those of you in America, it's coming up, so have a Happy Thanksgiving!***