Sight Of An Angel

Your Love Is My Oxygen

 

It had been many long drawn out years of living in a world of darkness. Only being able to hear the sound's of every day live going on around him yet he couldn't see a thing. Many years ago Jonghyun had been involved in a serious attack one night as he walked home from a family dinner, he was left fighting for his life and losing his sight completely.

For two years he felt so lost and alone, scared of what he is missing out on and worried what would happen to him in future. He felt beyond useless, he couldn't really work, not even write lyrics or play his beloved guitar. It felt like he had lost everything he had worked hard to achieve so far in his short life. Just when Jonghyun felt he was at his lowest, someone entered his life and changed it completely.

Saved him from the evil darkness him, saved him from depression and doing something the older would of regretted. Jonghyun had gone to the park with his sister for some fresh air and to walk Roo, while she was gone, a stranger approached him. Jonghyun of course felt scared, he didn't know if the  stranger wanted to hurt him yet he was left speechless when such a sweet angelic voice tickled his ears.

That day he had made his very first friend ever since the attack, many of his old so called friends disappeared from his life, gone in a puff of smoke. Jonghyun had felt lower then trash during those day's but his new friend slowly  but surly gave him a new lease on life. Each day his new friend Kibum came to visit him. The puppy like man had moved back in with his parents not long after the attack, unable to care for him self.

Kibum had become a rock for Jonghyun, each day the older got excited to hear that deep yet sweet voice talk to him again, the feeling of soft hand's against his own made his heart flutter. The older had started to call his best friend Key, a cute nickname he thought off one night. Key had been the one to unlock him from the dark pit's of hell, being the small glimmer of light in his rather boring life.

Key had been the one to help the older get out a bit more, taking him for dinner and helped the older eat and drink. They went for small walks when it wasn't so busy, the younger describing every little detail to the older, Jonghyun could always image the scene in his mind as the slightly younger boy spoke softly to him. Month's turned in to years and Jonghyun found him self starting to enjoy his life more and more each day. He smiled when he woke up each morning, although his world was still completely pitch black, he knew he could rely on Key to be his source of light.

It was just over a year since they met that the slightly older man asked the younger to be his boyfriend, the feeling had been bubbling away for a while. Jonghyun honestly could not imagine his life with out Key now and he had no idea what he would do if the younger suddenly disappeared one day. To his utter delight, Key accepted and from that day onwards, the younger wasn't just his saviour and best friend but his lover.

Key of course faced many hardships along the way, it was his ultimate goal to help Jonghyun get his sight back one way or another. Key was glowing with pride knowing how hard his boyfriend had struggled to face his anxiety and to be able to go out more with out freaking out or panicking that something might happen. Key found him self arguing and losing certain friends over time although the younger didn't see it as a big loss.

They couldn't understand why the younger was dating some blind boy. The younger very rarely looses his temper and had been the first time he had punched someone in the face for being so damn rude. It only made his love for Jonghyun grow stronger and made him more determined to help the older get his life back and be able to live it to the full.

Jonghyun's family welcomed Key with open arms, it had been the first time since the attack that someone wanted to be friend's with Jonghyun let alone date him. Jonghyun found him self becoming more happier as a new day rises, excitement as to where his sweet, loving boyfriend may take him. The older had found him self enjoying going out for dinner and trying so many different kind's of food although fish and chips didn't agree with him and ended up with a sensitive stomach for a few days after.

It had been just over four years since they met and three years since they became a couple that the younger dropped the biggest surprise no one knew about. Over the course of the time they had been together, Key had worked hard, getting new jobs each week and saving every single penny so his boyfriend could have special eye surgery to bring back his sight.

It was a safe operation and it has a high chance of success. It would be something that cost thousands of pound's but to Key every single penny was worth it if it meant Jonghyun could see properly again. The slightly younger wanted to keep it a secret and do it as a surprise gift on their third anniversary, he had wanted to save him self and not ask anyone for help.

Key at times struggled, at one point he was juggling four jobs at once so he could have enough in time but each evening when he came to visit Jonghyun, it made it all worth while. The evening when Key broke the new's of his secret surprise to Jonghyun, the older cried happy tears, shocked to know how much the younger had suffered to do something so special for him.

The whole night was spent with the older in the slightly younger boy's arms, crying and thanking him over and over again. His heart beating faster and his love growing stronger. Jonghyun's family were also beyond shocked and cried, hugging Key tightly, wondering how such a genuine sweet hearted man could do something so special with out wanting help from anybody.

Key took the older to the hospital a few days later, personally choosing a doctor who he knew rather well. The spoke to Jonghyun, explaining how the surgery will go and what will happen, reassuring him that it has such a high rate of success and it's never gone wrong yet when he had performed the operation. The older was booked in for two weeks and those weeks flew by at the click of a finger.

Key remained by Jonghyun's side for the whole time, knowing how scared the older must be. It was a huge deal and each morning and each night Key promised Jonghyun he would still be by the older's side every single day no matter what  happens with the surgery. Key honestly loved Jonghyun like no other, he knew the older was his soul mate and no body could ever replace Jonghyun.

The younger would never do something like this for anyone else, Key knew Jonghyun deserved so much and to be able to at lest help him gain his sight back meant so much. The younger would always dream of the moment the older could see the world again, all the pretty colours around them,to see the older smiling brighter then the sun made his heart flutter.

D - day came around so fast, the younger made sure the older had his bag all packed and ready to go, even the younger brought a bag along knowing he wouldn't want to leave the older's side at all. They walked hand in hand down the busy street's, the younger once again telling the older every small detail going on around them.

It took about half an hour to reach the hospital, the younger reminding Jonghyun that he wasn't going anywhere and only held his warm and slightly larger hand tighter. The slightly younger helped the older change in to his baby blue hospital gown and settled him in to the rather uncomfortable bed. As they waited for the nurse to come down and prepare the older, Key sat and whispered sweet nothing's in to the older's ear.

Talking softly of what the future held for them. Jonghyun got excited at many thoughts but it was the single thought of seeing his lover's face for the first time that set his pulse racing and heart going in to over drive. The younger even made a playlist of their favourite song's, both singing away to them softly, Key gazing so lovingly at Jonghyun and held his hand so tightly.

He brought the older's hand to his lips, placing a tender kiss there, he was happy for the older but at the same time he was scared. There was always so many different thing's going on his mind. It was three hours they spent together before the nurse came down, smiling polietly and introducing her self to the older, Key made sure to hold Jonghyun's hand's tightly as she prepared him for the surgery.

Butterflies going absolutely mental in the younger's stomach. Yet he knew the older must be feeling even more scared then what he was. When the time came to take the older away, Key made sure to tell Jonghyun just how much he loved him, those three words constantly repeated as the older was taken upstairs. One thing the younger had asked is if they would play their special playlist while Jonghyun was in surgery so he could have their favourite songs playing.

Time had never felt so slow, minutes felt like long drawn out hours, all the younger could think about was the love of his life upstairs in surgery, wishing and hoping everything will go well for his boyfriend. It was a very long and tiring seven hour wait, the younger was lightly napping when they had brought Jonghyun back down again.

Key bolted up in his seat at the sight of his lover, white bandages covered his eye's, the older was still out cold from the heavy anaesthetic he was injected with earlier. The doctor who performed the surgery and a friend of the younger came down shortly after, smiling softly as he told Key the surgery had been a successes and it would be a few months until the bandages would come off but Jonghyun should have his eye sight back at long last. The younger smiled, taking Jonghyun's hand in his own and kissing it.

"You done it baby, I am so proud of you Jjong. Promise to never leave  though, I don't know what I would do without you" Key whispered as he pecked those warm yet unresponsive plump lips. A horse grumble two hours later pulled the younger out of his trace, the raw, raspy voice calling out his name, Key smiled already alert and squeezing the older's hand gently.

Using his other hand, Key helped the older drink some fresh, cool water, a soft and sweet "Thank you" reached the younger's ears making him smile even more. Jonghyun spent four days in hospital after his operation, the doctor wanted to be certain that there wasn't any problems and Jonghyun wasn't in too much discomfort. When Key was finally allowed to take Jonghyun home to rest there, they were both greeted by the older's family throwing a surprise little party to celebrate the puppy like man's successful surgery.

Jonghyun had wanted to rest but knowing what his family had done for him, he stayed up eating delicious party food like mini cocktail sausages and chicken strips. He hadn't laughed and smiled so much in years, the surgery had made him feel like a completely new man. Each week Key took Jonghyun to the hospital for a check up.

Making sure everything was alright and there was no problems or unnecessary pain or discomfort. It seemed like a life time ago but six months after surgery, Key got the call from the doctor, telling him it was finally time for Jonghyun to remove the bandages. Both were buzzing with excitement yet nervous at the same time, they were now finally sat in a dim lit room, the doctor sat in front of Jonghyun while the younger held his hand tightly.


"Now Mr Kim, once I have removed the bandages, very slowly open your eyes. Don't do it too fast and slowly allow your sight to adjust to the light" The doctor said calmly, patting Jonghyun on the shoulder before removing the clip that held the bandage in place.

The puppy like man squeezed Key's hand tightly as the he felt the bandage ever so slowly begin to loosen, his heart was beating faster and faster with each second slowly ticking by. It felt like his pulse was thumping in his ears as the white material slowly fell in to his lap. Jonghyun was excited but very scared, what if he opened his eyes and saw nothing again but it was the thought of seeing everything again that made him more excited.

His leg's kept on bobbing up and down in anticipation, his hand that was holding Key's starting to feel a little bit sweaty. Key could only smile, butterflies reappearing in his stomach as he watched with careful eyes. Although it seemed like a stupid thought, Key was rather worried in case Jonghyun saw him but didn't find him attractive or appealing in the slightest.

It was a stupid thought and the younger tried hard to push it to the back of his mind, he was just happy to see the love of his life smiling and with finger's crossed can see again in a matter of seconds. The younger suddenly held his breath as the last of the white, soft bandage fell and the doctor removed in from the older's lap. Jonghyun was squeezing Key's hand even tighter then before.

It felt like time had suddenly froze as the older followed the doctors orders. Both Jonghyun and Key could only hear their hearts beating violently in their chest, it was the moment both had been waiting for although Key knew the older had been waiting for this for a lot longer. Very slowly Jonghyun cracked his eyes open, his vision seemed very blurry to start with, everything seemed white as he stared at the wall in front of him.

The younger could feel Jonghyun's hand slightly begin to tremble in his own, the younger started to worry when nothing was said. Jonghyun fouled on listening to the doctor, breath catching in his throat as the blurry vision slowly disappeared and he could slowly see more clearly around him. It felt so surreal, like it was a dream and the older would wake up to be living back in his dark world again.

The room wasn't that bright so the older found adjusting to the light a lot easier, he could see the light oak brown colour of the doctors desk, with out thinking Jonghyun turned his head to the left. His eye's slightly widening, mouth going slack and breath caught in his throat.

"B...B..B..Beautiful" The puppy like man whispered out after staying still and speechless for a minute or two. He could see and see very clearly, he could finally see the love of life and wow Jonghyun did not expect to have an angel beside.

Key was the definition of perfection, those sharp and striking feline eyes sent shiver's down the older's back, those soft hazel coloured orbs held so much emotion in them, they were currently clouded with unshed tears. Those high cheek bones made the older stood out boldly, the most adorable button like nose and those soft bow shaped lips.

Jonghyun swore the younger had come straight out of one of those posh fashion magazines, the younger was just perfect in his (new) eyes. The older just couldn't tear his gaze away from his lover, his Kibummie, his beautiful angel. He looked a little bit feminine yet pulled it off completely, the older wanted to punch him self in the face to make sure he wasn't dreaming again. Key blushed as he heard the older's word's, his heart doing somersaults in his chest as the older's gaze roamed over his face and body.

Jonghyun made no attempt to remove his hand from the younger's, instead holding it a lot tighter, leaning forward he pecked the younger's bow shaped lips. It felt like fire works exploding in his head as his eye's closed, they had kissed many times before but nothing as strong and passionate as the tight lip lock they were in now.

The puppy like man used his other hand to caress the feline beauties soft pale cheek, loving how smooth the skin still felt beneath his finger tips. Electric pulsed through their veins as their lips melted together, both pouring all their love in to the simple kiss. As they slowly pulled apart, Jonghyun slowly opened his eye's, wiping away a few stray droplet's that had fallen from the younger's eye's, smiling lovingly at the love of his life. A small cough brought them out of their own little bubble, the doctor smiling as he knew Jonghyun must of gotten his sight back.

Doing a few more checks to make sure everything was perfect, they were allowed to leave. Jonghyun was mostly buzzing, he was seeing the world once again after so many years of living in darkness. Key could only smile brightly as the sight of his puppy like lover who was bouncing off the walls like a child getting a new toy. They walked slowly, the younger wanting Jonghyun to adjust and admire the scenery around him and take everything in. Their hand's remained intertwined together, neither wanting to let the other go any time soon.

For hour's the walked around, Jonghyun happily pointing out places he remembered from years ago before the attack. They ended up sitting by the cliff edge, the younger seated in between Jonghyun's leg's, back resting against the older's chest. Strong warm arm's wrapped around the younger's waist, cool breath ghosting over the younger neck causing shiver's to creep over his body.

"I love you Kibum. I love you so much and honestly I cannot thank you enough for helping me get my sight back. I love you so much baby, I honestly don't deserve you after everything you have done for me" Jonghyun spoke softly as his gaze was focused on his lover's profile.

They were watching the warm summer's sun slowly set over the calm ocean, the warm rays fading away in favour for light pink sky and white fluffy clouds roaming carelessly in the sky. Key turned around in the older's hold so he could face his lover, tears already threatening to fall. The younger crashed his bow shaped lips on to Jonghyun's, pouring all his affection in to the simple kiss.

He never ever wanted Jonghyun to think he was not worthy or deserved him, Key was the one that felt so lucky to even be allowed to enter the older's life all them years ago. Jonghyun's love was like oxygen to him, it kept him going when times got hard or tough. Seeing the older every evening, smiling happily when Key came round from work made all the blood, sweat and tears so worth it and never would the feline beauty ever regret doing what he did.

Of course he missed out on lot's of thing's he had wanted but having his lover happy and being able to see again was the biggest wish of all. Jonghyun was shocked at first but responded to the kiss, loving how silky soft the younger's felt against his own plump lips. The younger pulled back first and the puppy like man gasped as he noticed a few tears free falling from those gorgeous feline eyes, wiping them away with his finger tips so softly.

The older's puppy eye's shone with so much love and affection for the angel between his leg's. If it wasn't for Key then he would no doubt still be completely blind and living a boring life, wishing he would be better off gone from the world completely. Like Jonghyun, Key was close to giving up on the day they met for the first time, he had a life of hell from such a young age, having to be independent on him self to survive.

Bullied at school and hated by his own dad, his mum slowly turned and sided with his dad over the years which lead Key to running away and living in an Orphanage until he was eighteen. He was now 25 and loving life, something he had never dreamed off happening. Jonghyun was one year older then Key but now with his sight back it felt like his life was only just starting from now.

"J..J..J...Jonghyun, don't you ever think t...that. I...I...I sometimes wonder if I deserve you. Y...y..yo saved me that day we met with out even doing a thing and being nice to me. I..I love you too J...Jjongie forever always" Key stuttered out softly as he gazed in to those gorgeous honey brown orbs.

Slowly losing him self in the pools of love that surrounded those mesmerizing puppy eye's. Jonghyun felt his heart nearly burst in his chest, hearing his lover saying those three words always left him breathless and head feeling dizzy. The puppy like man slightly remembered the younger mentioning once about that day they had met. It seems like they were destine to meet and save each other from doing something they would so deeply regret.

Right now life was showing both just how perfect it can be, wrapped in each other's arms as they watch the sun slowly disappear, the warm golden yellow rays fading away. A light gentle breeze cooling the warm summer air and moving the feline beauties bang's across his face making both chuckle lightly. Jonghyun moved to brush the fluffy strands of dark brown hair away from the younger's beautiful eyes.

It felt so good to be able to see and do such simple yet loving gestures, the older felt so alive, like a brand new person. He didn't realise doing such simple thing's as cuddling Key and being able to peck that cute adorable button nose would make his heart flip about so much in happiness. Being able to be the one to hold Key's hand and caress the younger's cheek made him feel so happy.

Jonghyun honestly didn't think life could be so happy and joyful, he had only tasted the bitter, horrible dark side of what life offers.  Key had been his life saver and unlocked him from the dark underworld just when he thought he had no hope of ever being able to smile or laugh again. Key felt the same, blushing at all the sweet compliment's Jonghyun had said to him ever since they left the hospital a few hours earlier.

The puppy like man had come to love the younger's smiles saying it made Key look "all pretty and cute", nearly needing to go back to hospital when he noticed those dimples. Jonghyun didn't think he would be able to walk properly when he dazed at those adorable dimples, butterflies definitely were running wild at the beautiful sight.

To Jonghyun, Key was made by the god's them self's, every inch just so beautiful, gorgeous and perfect. As they watched the sun set, Jonghyun honestly thought it was so beautiful yet it was nothing compared to the beauty in his arms. He was having a rather hard time tearing his gaze away from the feline beauty in his arms, admiring the simply incredible beauty he was beyond proud to call his own.

It made Jonghyun even happier knowing his family loved Key and welcomed him in to his family all them years ago. Never did the puppy like man think he would meet his soul mate as he waited on a park bench for his sister to return with some ice cream. The younger had left such an impact on his life from that simple moment, knowing that the stranger back then cared enough to ask if he was alright turned out to be someone he was always wishing and dreaming for.

"I love you Bum Bum, I hope your never get sick of me or me saying those words Bummie because your be hearing it a lot" Jonghyun spoke softly with a hint of amusement in his voice making the younger giggle lightly and cheeks become dusted with a faint rosy red blush.

Key just shook his head lightly and nuzzled his face in to the older's clothed chest, today had been what dreams were certainly made off and just one look in to those puppy eye's and Key knew he did the right thing. How could he regret such a thing when he had basically given the love of his life the second chance to enjoy life, something not very many people get.

All that hard work paid off and now he could spend the rest of his life wrapped in Jonghyun's warm and strong arms and do so many thing's together that they have talked about. They had already spoken about living together, something Jonghyun wanted to happen sooner now he could see again, he wanted his old  apartment back and live there with his Kibummie. He wanted to cook in the kitchen with the younger, make lot's of yummy food and be the one to feed Key.

There was so many thing's that the older found it all slightly over whelming but in a good way. What made his heart beat faster was the thought that he would be able to play his guitar again and write Key a beautiful song. He owed the younger so much and would try to make it up to the feline beauty although Key had already told the older to stop being so silly.

The slightly older chuckled lightly to him self at all the thoughts he was having causing the younger to look at him slightly confused. Jonghyun just smiled and pecked the younger's soft bow shaped lips again, never could he get enough of them and the sweet strawberry taste that always ended up lingering on his own. Whispering those three words again, Key blushed and whispered them back before turning to look out across the calm ocean.

The sun had already gone, the younger could already slowly see the stars in the sky as it slowly got darker. They remained seated up on the cliff for a few hours, until the stars were shining brightly in the dark night sky and the younger shivered slightly from the cooler breeze. Jonghyun moved and helped the younger to his feet, removing his hoody and handing it to Key to wear who blushed and whispered a thank you before placing the warm hoody over his cold body.

It was a little baggy on the younger and Jonghyun just found it so adorable, the younger's hand's just about peaked out from the sleeves. Jonghyun took the younger's right hand in his left, intertwining their finger's together, loving how perfect they fit together and being able to see their hands.

"What did you want to do Jjong" Key asked shyly, he knew the older must be feeling over whelmed with being able to see for the first time in years. The younger wasn't sure if Jonghyun wanted to walk around and admire what was about or wanted to go some where important to the older.

"I want to go and get us a really greasy but yummy take away, go home and snuggle in bed with you Kibummie" Jonghyun said firmly with a huge smile plastered on his lips and a cute bounce in his step as they slowly started to walk home

. Key blushed and giggled agreeing with Jonghyun and letting the older happily look around at all the different bright lights and colours. Key lead the way to their home stopping at a small take away shop along the way and ordering more then either knew they would be able to eat but they didn't care. For them both it was a night to celebrate, this was the first night of many Jonghyun was looking forward too. He truly felt like he was seeing the world for the first time all over again and having Key beside him made the older so happy and excited to do everything.

Jonghyun leaned on the counter, facing his lover who was seated in front of him, the neon light's from out side were slightly shining on Key. Jonghyun could only smile and fall even more in love, it was like the younger was glowing, a sight of an angel he had all to him self. It had been a really long day but it had been the best day of Jonghyun's life tired first with the day he met his Bummie.

He finally got to see again and finally got to see the love of his life for the very first time. The older was just excited to get home, he couldn't wait to climb in to bed and snuggle up with the younger, whispering sweet nothing's and getting to every flaw free inch of Key for the first time. The older moved to kneel in front of the younger who seemed lost in his own little world.

Key smiled when he felt warm hand's take hold of his own, the press of those plump lips against his own bow shaped ones left him speechless for a few moments. Key swore ever since Jonghyun could see again he had become extra affectionate  and loving. It maybe cheesy but it always made Key blush and feel so special and loved. It also showed just how much Jonghyun appreciated him and what he had done to help.

The younger couldn't help but move one hand to comb through the older's fluffy blond hair (Key had helped the dye it just under a year ago). The feline beauty felt so lucky to have such a loving boyfriend and he felt so stupid for ever thinking Jonghyun would find him ugly or awful. It might seem strange to most but Key loved being able to help Jonghyun whether it was feeding him some dinner or helping him in the bath.

Helping him change in to some warm fluffy pyjamas fresh from the tumble dryer. Although the older may have his sight back now, the younger hoped he could still help the older even though he could finally dress him self. Both were pulled out of their dream like trance when their order was called out, both took two bags each, thanking the man before leaving, Jonghyun taking a hold of the younger's hand once again.

It was a habit that will never change, Jonghyun had become so used to Key holding his hand and walking about with him that it felt lonely and weird not holding the younger's hand. They arrived home shortly after, a yellow sticky note left on the fridge from Jonghyun parents saying they had gone out for the night and thought they would like some time alone.

Jonghyun was so thankful to his parents, it might seem selfish but he wanted to spend his very first night with just his Kibummie. The younger smiled and showed Jonghyun around the small home, showing the older his bed room (with half of Key's cloths on the floor). The older felt so happy, once he felt settled in he changed in to some baggy grey sweat pants and a white tank top while Key chose to put on his little baby blue pyjama bottoms with little yellow rubber ducks on them and one of Jonghyun's t shirts.

They sat in the kitchen to start with, both feeding each other chips and bit's of other side dishes they had ordered. It didn't take long for them to eat a lot of the food, saving the left over's for a meal the next day, they soon ended up in Jonghyun's bed snuggled up together, the older mesmerized by the younger's milky white skin. He couldn't help but adore how soft the skin felt beneath his fingers, the pale skin was simple beautiful.

"I love you Bum, love you so much. I know this may be out of the blue and obviously I am not prepared and I promise to do it properly but Bummie would you maybe one day marry me" Jonghyun asked out the blue causing the younger to bolt up in bed and feline eye's go wide.

The tone of the older's voice told the younger he was indeed serious and the look in those puppy eyes made his heart stop beating for a few moments. Key honestly didn't expect such a question like that, he felt like he had lost his voice for a while. Jonghyun was just over whelmed with emotion and his love for Kibum was at an all time high, a high he knew he would never come down from.

He knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Key, and he planned to propose properly in future but he couldn't help him self but ask now. Tear's slowly leaked down the younger's cheek as he nodded his head in answer to the older's question muttering a quiet "Yes", The older sat up to wipe those diamond like tears away, smiling wider as Key smiled although he let out a small sob.

Jonghyun took the younger back into his arms, kissing those bow shaped lips again, getting a slight salty taste from where the tears and rushed down the feline beauties cheeks. For the rest of the night they remained in that tight embrace, those three word's getting thrown back and forth between them both. It was just over an hour later the younger fell in to a peaceful sleep, a smile on those bow shaped lips that looked a little abused from all the kisses they shared that evening. Jonghyun was too mesmerized by how beautiful Key truly was, even with out make up the younger looked so perfect and jaw dropping.

The older had to wonder what he did in life to be rewarded with such a loving, kind, caring beautiful boyfriend. It had been a long day and the older  felt him self getting more tired yet he was scared to close his eyes and wake up to nothing but darkness again. He wanted to stare at his lover all night long and admire his delicate beauty yet he knew Key would want him to sleep.

Gently the older place a feather light kiss to the slightly parted bow shaped lips, whispering those three word's once more. Pulling the feline beauty closer to his chest, Jonghyun snuggled down under the navy blue blanket covering their bodies, leg's a tangled mess beneath as well. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, using his other hand to hold one of Key's smaller hands.

Key really was everything to Jonghyun, the older swore the younger deserved a medal for looking after him for all those years. Never once did the younger let Jonghyun's blindness affect their relationship or love for each other. The younger stood by him when so called friends just left and hated on Key for choosing him over them. To Jonghyun it takes some one very special to do that and Key was more then just special in his eyes.

Kibum's love was like oxygen to Jonghyun, the older knew his heart was only beating for his angel, his saviour and his one and only true love. With a huge loving smile on his plump lips, the puppy like man took on last long loving look at his sleeping beauty. The most adorable little snore's echoing out in the room, it made the older's heart flutter in delight.

Lifting Key's hand up to his lips, the older kissed it and brought it down to best in between their cuddled up bodies. Jonghyun closed his eye's, excited for morning to come so he can wake up and be greeted with the sight of his angel in his arms and spend another day admiring and loving the man that changed his life forever and for the better. It was just the start for them now the older could see again, he was going to spoil the younger rotten just like he deserves

. It was the start of life for the older and what a perfect way to begin a new chapter then to be greeted with the sight of his angel in his arms, smiling and loving him the same way Jonghyun loved the younger. It was a sight Jonghyun could never get board of admiring, for the first time Jonghyun fell asleep feeling happy and a huge smile on his lips, excited to begin a new day and love Key even more then he already possibly does.


A/N Hello lovelies <3333

Thank you to my 26 subscribers and 4 upvotes :3 I feel so lucky to have so much support <333 :D

I hope this fluffy story was alright ><

Random idea that came to me and thought I would write it XD

First attempt at writing Blind Jonghyun so hope it came out well :/

Comment and Subscribe my lovelies <333 all comments mean everything to me ^.^

I will see you all again soon <3333 :D

P.S Can you believe it's nearly a year ago since this happened O.O -