Music disk featuring Got7

Running Man Season 2

 

Sorry  I didn't update in a month.... I was in Korea haha

And I got to meet 2 runningman members... Runningman 1(Haha) and Runningman 2 (Myungsoo)!

Anyways ^ ^

Black- PD

Peach - Jiyeon

Green- Gary

Blue- Jackson

Red- Jaehyun

Yellow- Kwangsoo

Purple- Myungsoo

Grey- Jongkook

Brown- Yugyeom

Sky Blue- Bam Bam

Orange- Youngjae

Turqoise- Mark

Pinkish purpleish- JB

Dark Green- Jr.

----------------------------------------------------------

KJK: Hello this is another episode of Runningman and I hope we enjoy a lot of you today too!

PJY: Please comment too ^^

AJH- And/or upvote  

WJ: Or we'll be sad *fake cries* 

KG: Please support us

KMS: This is Runningman

PD: Okay today is the music disk episode and just like last week's episode, you will recieve mission and will try to recieve the Running ball. We changed the method, the winner will get the prize however the loser team will get a punishment. Today, we have 6 guests, and they will be the opposing team. Our guests are...

GOT7!!!

(Got7 together): Come and get it Got7!

JB: Hello, I'm Got7's leader, JB

YY: Suprisingly, I'm Got7's maknae Yugyeom.

JR: I am the lead vocalist of Got7, I am Jr.!!!!

MT: Hi I'm Mark and I'm the main rapper.

KG: Isn't Jackson the main rapper?

JW: I'm the lead!!!

KG: The lead? wait.... main and lead... Jb is already the lead..er and we already have the main rapper and Jackson can't be the visual so basically.... you aren't in Got7.. wait are you?

JW: Lead and main are different things, I AM IN GOT7!!!

Gary shruggs.

YJ: Main vocalist, Youngjae is here.

BB: I'm Got7's cutie and the rapper, nice to meet you.

AJH whispers something to Jongkook

HAHAHAHAH Jaehyun said to me that the difference between Bam Bam and Jackson is too big. Ya, Kwangsoo, how have you been quiet the whole time, you're our talker and insulter.

LKS: It's because I have been quite suprised the whole time. I went to the bathroom and Jackson was there and I heard him say that the only way he could get in Got7 was to plead to JYP so he talked a lot really fast so that he could make it but to JYP it sounded like a rap so he got in.

JW: Ok, you may shut up and sit down. Thank you very much. That is so not true! I also heard that he only models because the original model gets in a accident when he is backup. You know why? Hint, Kwangsoo hyung has a knife in the back of his car.

LK: OH yeah Jackson, I heard your modeling soon for CeCi, JYP told me, I'm the backup model. I'm sorry viewers, Jackson may not have the role in Runningman anymore.

PD: The first game is, right behind you, you see a mat full of little balls of spikes. 


PJY: We're going to step on that?!?! NO!!!!!!

KMS: (Puts hand on Jiyeon's shoulder.) It's ok Jiyeon,

KJK: Singing Once man, Han namja ga isseo~

KMS: (Glares at Jongkook.) Ah Hyung! 

PJY: Hahahahahahahaha

JW: Oooooohhhh we got a ship~

PJY: Stop it Jackson (Serious tone)

JW: (Jackson hangs his head down.) Sorry noona.

PJY: Hahahahaha Jackson, I'm just kidding!

LKS: *Sign* People these days

KG: Kwangsoo, are you referring to yourself?

LKS: I'm actually referring to you.

KG: I don't think so~

LKS: Whatever.

PD: Ok, what you do is you step on the mat and jump on the bar and land then you will piggy back the person in your team and carry them till you see the net. The person on your back will then jump off and climb on the net and will eventually jump down to the ground then will hand he baton to the next person who is just going to sprint until he sees the next person. The next person is going to do 7 hurdles and then will run to the next person who will do the hoola hoop for 15 seconds and then runs to the person who will jump rope and sprint to the finish line. Since Runningman team has 7 members, one will sit out.

KJK: I nominee Lee Kwang Soo

LKS: I nominee Jackson

JW: I nominee Lee Kwangsoo (Highfives Jongkook) Ye~ Jongkookie hyung

AJH: I nominee Jackson

JW: HYUNG! Do you have a grudge against me?! Fine, let's get closer with meat, I'll buy.

PJY: I nominee Jackson because I want meat too! Jackson, we should also get closer with meat!

KMS: Me too! Me too!

KG: Myungsoo is happy because of JIyeon, I nomiee Jackson too!

KMS: HYUNG!! I'm NOT!!

KG: Sure

PD: Get in position!!!! Runningman first!!

PD: RACE START!!

KJK runs first and jumps on the bar and jumps off. AHHHH!!!! THAT HURT SO MUCH!!! JIYEON GET ON!!!! OHHHHH~~~~~ WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR LUCH?!?!?!?! A DINOSAUR!!!

PJY: OPPA!!!! I ate....a pig..............................

KJK: GET OFF GET OFF!! FIGHTING JIYEON!!!

PJY: Runs toward the net. Oppa, it hurts so much!!!! 

KJK: JUST GO!!!!!

PJY climbs the net and jumps off and limps toward Myungsoo. Fighting oppa! 

KMS sprints to Kwangsoo who is gently clenching his teeth and (because he is tall) he just walks over the hurdles. Then he runs while grunting and arrives to Gary.

YJ: That's not fair! He's too tall!!! 

BB: HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!! He just walks over them!!!!!

KG: Is doing the hoola hoop for 5 seconds, but drops it.

KJK: YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

MT: I definetly see fire in Jongkook hyung's eyes

KJK: Mark, Mark, Mark don't worry I'm really scary to ugly people but nice to really pretty people.

PJY: I'm not pretty?

MT: You're pretty Jiyeon noona~

PJY: Thank you ~ Mark~

KJK: Mark, are you not wearing your contacts today

PJY: I think he is wearing contacts, are you not wearing your spectacles today?

Meanwhile Gary is still failing his jumprope and it has been 13 seconds.

Jaehyun finally stepped on the mat. AHHHHH!!!!!! That hurts.... yup definetly.

KMS: Hyung, you're the last you have to do it. Just think of the person you like.

AJH: You like somebody?

KMS: Yup definetly.

AJH: OOHHHHH~~~ Who?

KMS: My inspirits.

AJH: Oh.

Finally Gary succeeded his jump rope session and gives the baton to Ahn Jae Hyun.

AJH: MOM!! DAD!! MOM!!!DAD!!!MOM!!!DAD!!!MOM!!DAD!!!MY DOG!!! MOM!!! MY DOG!!! DAD!!!

KJK: Haha whenever he lands he says mom dad, or my dog. Hahahaa. Yup!!! Jaehyun-ah!! You're doing great!!! Really well!!!!

Ahn jae hyun nodds to Jong kook. DONE!!!! Ahn Jae hyun runs to the finish line.

PD: OK!! GOT7!!!! YOU'RE UP!!!!

JW: Hi, I'm still here....

LKS: SHHHHHH!!! Be quiet.

JW: I haven't talked..... in... quite a long time.

PJY: *smiles* Don't worry Jackson, you can talk. I miss you voice to~ Haha

JW: Hahaha noona~

PJY: My dongsaeng~

JW: You're not doing this for the meat right.

PJY: I can't say no....... no I'm just kidding.. 

MT: JB~~~~~ COME COME!!!! IT'S BEEN LIKE 10000 YEARS!!! WHY CAN'T YOU RUN!?!?!?!?

JB: I CAN RUN!!!! IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 10 SECONDS!!! Bam Bam get on my back! Ohhhh~ What did you eat?

BB: I ate L.A Steak today, why?

JB: Uhhhmmmm nevermind.

MT: BAM BAM COME ON!! IS IT JB WHO IS WEAK OR BAM BAM WHO ATE A LOT TODAY AND DIDN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM.

BB: I. AM. NOT. ANSWERING. THAT. OH and MARK HYUNG??? AMBER NOONA WILL KILL YOU IF SHE HEARD THAT!!!! Bam Bam runs more and gives the baton to Mark.

MT: Mark runs very fast to Youngjae.

YJ: OWWWWW!!! This hurts so much............. 

MT: JUST GO!!!!!

YJ: I'm going!!! I'm going. (Youngjae very carefully steps over the hurdles, very slowly)

MT: YAH! YOUNGJAE!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF WE LOSE!!!

AJH: I have to say that he is scarier than Jongkook hyung.

KJK: JaeHyun-ah I have to say that too.

Jiyeon and Jackson are laughing their life out watching Mark.

JW: I feel so bad for Youngjae hahahhahahahahahahahaha

GOT7 ended and it was time for the PD to announce the winner

PD: Runningman team got................ 1 minute and 58 seconds.

All of runningman stare at Jongkook.

PD: Got6 team----

JW: GOT6!!! I'M STILL IN GOT7, I AM NOT DEAD!!! I AM NOT FORGOTTEN!! NOR DID I------

LKS: (Puts finger on Jackson's lips) Shhhh~ You're too loud.

PJY: (Smacks Kwangsoo's head) You're too loud oppa! This isn't a documentary, this is a variety show so he can be loud!

PD: ANY way. GOT6... I mean got7..... got 2 minutes and 3 seconds

(Everyone including got7 stared at Youngjae and laughed)

YJ: SIR! I'M VERY SORRY! MR.!!! I AM YOUR FRIEND!!! SIR!!!! (Youngjae runs away fast)

MT: (Mark runs after Youngjae) YOU DID THIS!!!

YY: Hello, I am Yugyeom and these are my hyungs. I feel....... are they really my hyungs or am I just delusional? Yes, I am just delusional.

PD: Please go to Gangnam Park for you second mission.

(Got7's car)

(Singing just right) 

(Runningman's car)

KJK: I saw your new song!!!! Crazy!!

KMS: Since you're our fellow friend, I think we all watched the MV.

JW: Do the aegyo thing!

PJY: Then you need to sing it.

ALL: WAN JEUN MICHUNAE NAEGE MICHUNAE

PJY: (Jiyeon does the aegyo dance move)

PD: Has Everybody arrived? Good? Ok. The second mission is called pepero game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!