Chapter 1

Kakao Talk love

You : Hi there
minsuga : Hi
You : Uhm.. Where do you live?
minsuga : ......
You : ??
minsuga : No. It's just. We just say hi to each other but you already asked me where do I live lol
You : ... sorry
minsuga : nah. It's okay. I'm from Daegu, but currently living in Seoul
You : You're from Daegu?! Same with me!
minsuga : Nice then
You : min suga. Your real name?
minsuga : It's min yoongi. What about you?
You : I'm Haeri
minsuga : Nice name, Haeri.
You : So do you have kakao ID?
minsuga : Yeah. Add me 'minsuga'
You : Sure, I need to go. I'll add you later, minsuga ;)
minsuga : Bye

"You just ended like that? That's so not cool" Haejin my sister came suddenly to my room. "God! Haejin please knock before you come to my room!" I yelled.

"Seriously, sister? You just chatted with him for about 10 minutes and you already asked for his kakao ID? I'm so surprised that he even gave his to you" She said it while eating her big cone ice cream. "Nice, now it's dripping everywhere. So why don't you get out?" I pushed her away, hoping she'll leave soon. 

"Nah. You got no jams~" She laughed and go.

Now she left. And she made me think about it. It's an online chat, and we just talked for about 10 minutes. 

You know how people warn you not to trust stranger? How they can, maybe, do something unexpectedly to you. But here I am, typing his username and thinking about adding him or not.

'Add him.... no. We just met! But... Should I give it a try?' I'm thinking really hard until.

Add as a friend.

'Yup. There it goes'

"So did you add him already?!" Haejin once again, disturbing me by shouting from the outside. "Haejin please finish your ice cream first and come here! I need you now" I shouted back.

"You need me?" She popped her head in. I gestured her to come in and she sat next to me.

"So. What do you think of him?" I asked. "You asked me? You're the one who talked with him. And do you know how he looks like? He doesn't even put his profile picture. I 100% agree that he's not real" She made a suspicious look.

"What do you think by 'he's not real'?"

"You know. Cyber crime is everywhere. I just warned you" She said. "And please be careful" She added.

-

21.15 pm

*Beep*

minsuga : Hi there, Haeri.

'he said hi to me!' I screamed inside. 

There, we talked lots of things until he said;

minsuga : You look nice.
haeri1402 : What do you mean, I look nice?
minsuga : Your profile picture, lol

"Yes, you're so damn fine sister"
"Oh please Haejin I warned you to please knock before you come in!!!!" I gasped. "lol you're so serious chatting with him and you don't even realize that I already knocked 3 times. Just saying~" She said.

"She said I look nice. What to do?!" I'm panicking. I am so happy, i don't even know why. He's a stranger after all. We met online, I don't even know how he looks like. But still, there's something about him that make him..... special?

"Ask for his pic." She said.

haeri1402 : So.. why you don't put your photo as your profile pic?
minsuga : No. It's not good haha
haeri1402 : Why don't you send it?
minsuga : Should I?

"See? He already hinted you that he won't send you his pic. End of discussion, delete him now"
"Wait... Just wait for it"

*Picture received*

"DAMN HAEJIN HE LOOKS....." "Not cool." She continued.

"Are you serious?!" I looked at her "Well, he could find those selcas on the internet?! Don't trust stranger easily! That's why you're easy to fool, sister~" She said.

minsuga : lol
haeri1402 : lol my sister told me that you look cute.

"Aw... did I?" She looked at me. "Well, continue chatting with him. I'm tired~ Tell me if you're finally dating with him tomorrow. Jalga~"

"lol seriously?" I laughed at her.

minsuga : Say thanks to your sister
haeri1402 : Yeah, haha

'It was me. It was me actually the one saying you're cute' I said to myself.

minsuga : Anyway I have a basketball match tomorrow, need to take a rest. See you tomorrow
haeri1402 : Bye ^^

I was hoping that we'll talk until late night. I was just hoping, actually. There really something, something about him that makes me curious. That makes me want to know every little thing about him. Is it normal?

Is it normal?

Is it normal to.... maybe...

like someone who you never met before?

 

07.30 am

minsuga : morning, Haeri
haeri1402 : morning! So... you have basketball match today? Wish you luck!
minsuga : haha okay. thanks

"Does he always reply his chat shortly like that?" I'm asking to myself. 

minsuga : Btw
minsuga : What are you doing now?
haeri1402 : I'm on my way to school, and you?
minsuga : Where's your school?
haeri1402 : xx high school. How about you?
minsuga : lol, really? Next to your school. I'm grade 10

"He's from xy high school?!" I'm surprised. Well.. Haejin used to go there, and she already graduated 3 years ago. Does she know her? Probably.

Maybe... when she saw the picture he sent to me, she already know him.

haeri1402 : Then I'm your noona. I'm grade 12 haha
minsuga : Oh, I see
haeri1402 : Do you know your seniors well?
minsuga : Not really. Why?
haeri1402 : Nothing. It's nothing
haeri1402 : I should go, class is going to start. bye!

 

18.12pm

"Unnie~~~" I called my sister. "Whoa when the last time I heard you call me unnie, huh? There must be something you want to ask me" She said. 

"He's from your school." I said to the point. "Who? That guy you just met online for 10 minutes and now you're getting close with?" She's teasing me. "Oh please! That's normal!"

"haha, so why?" "He's in grade 10. I bet you know him because basically you're close with juniors. Just tell me" I forced her.

"No. I never met him before, I swear. Maybe he got in when I already graduated?" She said. From the look she gave me, I know she's not lying. "Ah. I thought you know him..." I sighed.

*Beep*

minsuga : You're home yet?

"He texted me again." I said. "Ah my sister is falling in love. So cute" She patted my head. "Now go back to your room, little sister. Unnie is going to sleep early" 

I gestured 'okay' sign with my fingers and leave.

haeri1402 : Yeah, just got home.
minsuga : Why so late?
haeri1402 : Just got home from my friend's house. How about you?
minsuga : Playing basketball in the park near my apartment.
minsuga : Btw
minsuga : Are you alone right now?
haeri1402 : There's my sister actually but she said she'll sleep early. Why?
minsuga : Can I call you?

My heart is beating really fast. 'calling me?' 

haeri1402 : Sure.

Oh damn it why I typed 'sure' ?! I am a shy person, even talking to my close friends on phone it's really hard for me. And now him. A guy I just knew.

*Incoming call from minsuga*

Answer him, or not. Answer him? No. It's a bad idea.

But.... should I? No no no no no wayyyyy.

What to do?

 

*Continue to chapter 2*

OMG I AM SO SO SORRY IF THIS IS LOL T_T this is my first time. I apologize to all readers