bright colours in my wardrobe

Fumitory (but actually I love you)

Luhan keeps on smiling. Just a few days, ago, Luhan has been acting really weird and uptight but now he is all about sunshines and rainbows. Mr Oh can't help but feel that Luhan is really bipolar. The boy is always sweet, even much sweeter than his biological son, always greeting him with a bright dazzling eyesmile then pulling out all the cute antics he has in his bag of tricks which always ends up him buying something for Luhan, Luhan appears to be the perfect son for him- he yearns Sehun to be just as cute and endearing but Sehun never is. Or maybe he was but that happens more than a decade ago. Mr Oh has forgotten how Sehun smiles. The boy he has been constantly reprimading grows to be cold and aloof, stoic and twisted. Mr Oh can't even recall Sehun's last time calling him 'daddy' willingly. Sehun only regards him as 'father' formally and politely at the company's dinners and Mr Oh cant help but feel the distance between the two hearts. In his mind, Sehun's five years old smiling face is slowly replaced by Luhan's bright and sparkling face. He feels guilty that he hopes Luhan is his biological son instead of Sehun. He has long forgotten about Sehun's welfare and he knows he is utterly biased towards Luhan. He still doesn't think he should be blamed though

After all, he thinks Sehun was the one who has been giving him attitude and moreover, alwys crude towards the one he dearly loves, his current wife and the little ball of sunshine. 

If only Luhan is my real son-

 

Sehun knows what his father thinks about him. Till now, he still remembers the seating arrangement for their first family portrait. His father had held Luhan's hand as the four of them entered the photography studio. Sehun stands behind, although shivering in the winter with long sleeved think shirt had not complained. Halmeoni had not tagged along, causing Sehun to be without any care. His stepmother noticed and wanted to move her lips , asking if he was cold but she was scared. Sehun looked like an angry fairy, eyes dark and stoic. He had been grateful that he finally arrived the photography studio after the long walk from the carpark. His father had not asked him anything and he was saddened by the lack of attention given. He remembers how his father would always put Luhan on his lap lovingly when they are taking a family portrait and Sehun is made to stand behind the trio sitting down on the long bench. Sehun vas bitter about it. He vas the youngest and was definitely shorter than Luhan then but his father had wanted Luhan on his lap instead of his own flesh and blood. 

His new neighbour who moved in one month later, Huang Zi Tao, only a year older than him asked him why he was standing when he was obviously the shortest in his family. Zi Tao was really nice and Sehun liked him although that older boy acted bratty sometimes. He never shouted at Zi Tao or raised his voice at the older one.  Yet that one time, he burst into anger and shouted loudly, claiming he wasn't short. He went downstair and pulled out the cartons of milk and started drinking them furiously. By the time he finished the fourth carton, Zi Tao was crying to ask Sehun to stop. Sehun looked like he was going to puke. Sehun did not like dairy products then and was gagging on them. 

"I am not short!" He said, despite his voice choking up. Zi Tao nodded and repeated after Sehun. Sehun hated Luhan that whole day and during dinner flicked the corns and the corn hit Luhan repeatedly. Mr Oh was so angry that he locked Sehun in the room again. Sehun ended up texting Zi Tao till he slept.

Sehun sighs as Luhan sheepishly steps into the kitchen. Sehun is experimenting with flowers he bought back from the store and is trying to make flower teas. For the whole one hour Sehun has been in the kitchen, Luhan had pretended to slip into the kitchen for something. The first three minutes, Luhan pretends to make coffee. Later, after a few minutes, Luhan came in again, this time, ransacking the fridge and after a while, took one chocolate bar. Sehun really did not expect Luhan to appear two minutes later, this time boiling water for who-knows-for-what, then leaving the boiling water on the water to cool and stands around, feigning to be busy when all Luhan is doing, is watching him. Then later he comes back in after three minutes and opens all the cabinets and left with nothing in his hand. 

"Do you have something to tell me?"

Luhan jerks and almost drops the campbell mushroom can. He lowers his head and rubs his bare foot against the other, looking like a shy timid schoolgirl. Sehun is still at the kitchen table, eyes not on Luhan but rather on the flower petals he is holding. 

"I... urh..." Luhan stammers. Sehun puts the flowers petals into the warm water, smelling the fragrance as he hold the cup up to his nose. The smell is a bit too strong and Sehun gently removes the flower petals , walking to the basin to throw away the water. Luhan tilts his head and Sehun turns to look at him with the usual indifferent face, "Yes?"

"You know the school's dance is coming in two days' time..." Luhan trails off and shut his eyes, as if afraid. Sehun takes the time to shortly part his lips and gasps silently at the sight of Luhan. Luhan has his fringe tied up, the tied up fringe like an antenna , he secretly wonders if that is to detect how frantic his heart beats are. The angelic face has a slight frown on it but Luhan still looks beautiful and even adorable as he looks conflicted. Sehun closes his mouth and Luhan open his eyes and asks sheepishly, "So I wonder... if we can get matching- I mean something that goes with each other's theme- kind of clothes..."

Luhan darts his eyes around before he looks away,eyes landing on the flower petals. "together..."

The bob in the throat moved up then down nervously and Luhan turns back to meet Sehun's eyes. Sehun nods and blinks, "Now?"

"After you finished these?" Luhan immediately adds in and ponders before saying, "Or you have unfinished homework?"

I don't have. But you, have one essay , one literature book review and even four exercises of Calcus undone.

Sehun thinks for a while, "Okay. Call Kyungsoo hyung , I call Jongin. I don't think they have coordinated too. "

"Oh okay! Right now or..." Luhan shouts then blinks rapidly.

"Now."

"Okay, here I go!" Luhan beam widely and spins out ,while fingers already reaching into his back pocket, taking out the iphone.

.

.

.

Kyungsoo asks Luhan if Luhan hates him. But Luhan says he loves Kyungsoo very much and Kyungsoo deadpans him, saying that Luhan definitely hates him or else he won't let him shop with Kim ing Jongin.

.

.

.

Jongin asks Sehun if Sehun loves him. Sehun says he detests Jongin on a lot of occasions but loves him in general. But Jongin says Sehun does not loves him or else he won't let him shop with Satan Do Kyungsoo .

.

.

.

"Your car is just like you." Jongin exits the car and yawns. "Boring."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and slams the door. He had been stupidly kind enough to give Jongin a ride.  Now, boith of them are in the carpark at the Biggest Shinhwa Group's mall. Every there is pretty expensive and Kyungsoo thinks he won't be buying anyway but Luhan says he will buy for Kyungsoo since he wants to prove that he loves Kyungsoo and yes, he thinks Kyungsoo would look nice in a suit and should stop wearing the usual white shirt with a pair of dark substandard long pants. Kyungsoo has retorted, saying Luhan is a rich and insensitive brat that just puts him down for being a normal schoolboy from a mediocre family. Luhan apologises and Kyungsoo accepts his offer. Jongin had screamed all the way in the car, asking Kyungsoo to go faster and press the pedal harder. Kyungsoo understood how Jongin's expensive car broke down and feels sorry for it.

Jongin , another rich bastard.

"Baby Soo!" Luhan waves at them and Jongin chuckles, whispering to Kyungsoo, "hey, your nanny is here."

" off." Kyungsoo glares and walks faster in the direction of where Luhan and Sehun stood. Luhan's face is bright red and hugs Kyungsoo tightly. "I know you are happy but fat , you are seriously pulling the life out of me with your massive hug."

That whisper makes Luhan giggles and let go.

"SEHUN!" Jongin runs over and Sehun deadpans him, "Let's go."

"Insensitive prick, can you give me a bro hug at least?"

"when do you want it?" Sehun rolls his eyes and Jongin brightens, "Now."

"Okay, jump off the building and be in brihgt red blood and I will hug your body while I cry." Sehun says unamused and Jongin frowns. Luhan seemed surprised but Kyungsoo laughs very hard till he looks like he is crying.

"At least you will cry." Jongin blurts out, smirking, "that is an improvement, Oh ssi."

"I bet they are cries of joy." Kyungsoo remarks, earning him a Sehun-rare smile and yes, Luhan is hugging him tightly again from his fan-boy feels and Jongin glares hard at Kyungsoo.

"Shut up shortie."

"Shut up, chocolate."

"Oooh is that a pet name? Do you love me so much?"

" you."

"Language there, your nanny is here monitoring you, foul boy."

" ."

"Okay, this isn't amusing anymore," Luhan says and glares at Kyungsoo, "Your language makes me as your hyung very-"

"Shut up, you are not my nanny!" Kyungsoo grumbles. Jongin smirks and looks at Sehun who looks genuinely amused, "Told ya, Luhan is Satan's nanny."

"SHUT UP!"

.

.

.

Luhan is officially nuts. Sehun watches as Luhan's hands reach out for the seventh suit he found in the store and shove them into Kyungsoo's hands. Kyungsoo grumbles and whines but Luhan refuses to listen. Finally, when Kyungsoo threatens to tattletale him to Sehun, did Luhan frantically stops just to turn and see Sehun already watching him. Kyungsoo sighs as he sits into one of the couches in the store and starts to check the products Luhan has chosen.

"who are these for?" Kyungsoo asks and notcies how Luhan steers away from the usual fanciful clothes. This time, the clothes are rather plain( in consideration of Luhan's usual style). There are no checkered faint lines on the blazer or any striking small features on the sleeves. Moreover, Luhan has not chosen suits with fake front pocket which Luhan likes to pin roses  on it.

"You." Luhan says but Kyungsoo can tell he is lying. Kyungsoo touches the blazer and notices the stiff collars to be slightly decorated with delicate "lacey" kind of lines, they are not that obvious and give off a "princey" look. Kyungsoo doubts if Luhan wants to dress him to look like a prince because Luhan always comment on how youthful he looks, there un-serious in suits.

Kyungsoo confirms his suspicions as he notices the size. "Luhan, are you I am that tall to wear this?"

Luhan gulps. Sehun 's eyes blink and Luhan stammers, 'You can trim it."

"My shoulders are not that broad either. This cutting is pretty much for tall and handsome people." Kyungsoo remarks and glances briefly at Sehun. "Hey, Luhan. Are you buying clothes for me or Sehun?"

Sehun's eyes widens and Luhan gasps. 

"Okay, I get it. " Kyungsoo calmly says, ignoring the duo's surprised faces. "I sort of suspect it, you know. Since these clothes are Sehun's size and will look good on Sehun only among the four of us. And these clothes have another matching suits to come with."

Sehun blinks and turns to closely inspect the clothes to realise that indeed Kyungsoo is right. The whte one Kyungsoo is holding has another matching white suit along with it in Luhan's hands, the other one a tad more fancy but still elegant and instead of having details on the suit's blazer, it has the exact details on the sleeves. 

The others are pretty much the same.

Luhan?

Luhan pinks and talks in a hasty pace, "if! If you don't like my choices, you can just- just give them back to me or perhaps-"

Luhan refuses to look at Sehun, "pass them to Sehun. Of course, Sehun will look good in these as compared to you."

Kyungsoo glares at Luhan but Luhan remains pouty. Kyungsoo sighs and picks up the suits and pushes them into Sehun's arms, "Sehun, it is obvious he wants you to wear them, he picks them for you, so be a good boy and yes, please shut them up by wearing them. Luhan will love it."

Luhan screams and says Kyungsoo is lying but Kyungsoo already walks away.

Sehun looks down at the items in his hands. Then looks up and eyes Luhan who is turning redder every second, "Luhan."

Luhan jerks, Sehun smiles but Luhan does not see it, "If you don't mind, I am trying them on. Matching suits are easier to buy if you want us to look at least compatible with each other during the school's dance."

Luhan nods and internally jumps in happiness.

Sehun struts to the changing rooms. Luhan follows behind, unable to keep that huge grin off his face. 

.

.

.

Kyungsoo's fingers touch the expensive suits and cringes as he steathily look at the prices. Stupid Luhan and his money. Kyungsoo curses and feels dizzy at the sight of the designer suits and thrilled to see the fine pieces on display. Kyungsooo fees rich but yes, he knows he isn't. 

"Stop acting like an old man guarding money." the famillar voice speaks and Kyungsoo feels his anger boiling. Jongin is just beside him and claims he needs to look at least compatible with Kyungsoo at the school's dance too. Kyungsoo finds himself getting more snarky as time goes by.

"I am being frugal." Kyungsoo says back and Jongin takes Kyungsoo's hands off the suits and hold them tightly. He spins Kyungsoo to see right in the eyes. Kyungsoo yelps and glares, "what do you want?"

"Don't think that I don't know you. You will be all over the prices and won't be able to make decisions. So, let me choose." Jongin whispers and Kyungsoo's lips part in surprise at the sigh tof Jongin looking all serious and responsible. Jongin continues to grip on Kyungsoo's left hand, interlocking his right hand with it. Jongin pulls Kyungsoo along as he looks through the suits. Kyungsoo feels controlled and his heart pumps blood to the blood vessels on his face, causing a light tinge of pink.

"This will look good on you." Jongin comments and holds up a simple suit but Kyungsoo can see the details behind the suit. It is not very fancy. It even looks boring but Kyungsoo can imagine himself wearing it. The suits complements him, the suit ignores the narrow unmanly shoulder and short height he hates about himself. He definitely will look good in it. 

"Now for me-" Jongin continues to hold the suit as he glances around to find one similar design suit but instead of getting a black tie like Kyungsoo, he takes one that needs minimal accessories, with just black buttons on the shirt inside. Jongin looks pleased and satisfied. He smiles and the child-like smile makes Kyungsoo feel warm. "let's go change, hyung."

For the first time, Kyungsoo thinks Jongin isn't that bad at all and the warm memories come creeping up to him. Jongin indeed makes a good boyfriend, he cooks and dances for his love but no-

Kyungsoo feels his heart tighten again. The sourness burns in his throat.

He ing cheats.

.

.

.

"Sehun-" Jongin laughs as Sehun looks into the mirror, "You look like an European prince."

Sehun nods but he knows that is a compliment from Jongin despite the latter's mocking laughters. Luhan is just stunned there, wearing the matching one. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. The perks of getting tall people to shop and stand in front of the mirror with you, and ing wearing suits. Sehun wonders what Luhan thinks. As if Jongin can guess him, Jongin asks, "Luhan, what do you think of Sehun?"

Luhan wets his lips and Sehun's attention is plastered to the wet lips.

"Good. Very good." Jongin snorts at the reply and asks further, mischievious, "Choose between me and Sehun. who looks better?"

Sehun 's fist tighten beside his hips.

"Stop playing around, Jong-" He starts to speak and he wonders why he feels scared to be not chosen.

"Sehun." the whisper cuts Sehun off. Sehun's heart feels like bursting but he bites back a smile, "Thank you, Luhan."

"Aha!" Jongin chuckles, "then Oh Sehun , you have to treat Luhan hyung to ice cream for that vote he casted to you."

The four of them agree on ice-cream and decide to go for some window shopping.

.

.

.

"I will pay for my partner, so no thank you." Jongin says as he whips out his black card and Luhan eyes at Jongin suspiciously. Sehun had paid his suit and was standing outside of the store with Kyungsoo, waiting for Kyunsoo and Jongin to finish their purchase.

"Different bag, please." Jongin says to the cashier and Luhan lets Jongin buy the suit for Kyungsoo. He remarks though, "I never get you and Kyungsoo. You seem to have a past with Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo did not tell me anything. But he hates you, you know?"

Jongin says nothing but Luhan senses the way Jongin smiles nervously and there is a hint of sadness behind the expression. Luhan does not probe further and the two walk out. For the first time, talkative Jongin is silent.

.

.

.

Sehun does not buy ice-cream for Luhan but Luhan is happy. The four talk about some stuff with Kyungsoo annoyed at Jongin and Jongin throwing more spicy words to rile Kyungsoo up. Luhan talks too but his face burns so much under someone's gaze that he stops. Sehun occasionally talks to answer Jongin.

The ice-cream session ends fast. The four enter a hip-hop store when Jongin and Luhan insist.

Luhan starts to spin around with the mutiple hoodies and pullovers. Jongin caught sight of Kyungsoo holding up a checkered pullover spelling a simplistic 'my bro, we play like no tomorrow'. His eyes brighten and suggest to get everyone here matching pullovers tocommeomrate today. Kyungsoo states that he has little money and Luhan forces offers to pay for him. Sehun did not say anything so silence is taken as agreement. 

"I will take the green one." Jongin says and Kyungsoo as usual takes the conventional black colour he adores.  Sehun is stuck between the red one and the blue one. Luhan takes the common red checkered shirt. Sehun is forced to take the blue one. The blue is not too dark and is considered a bit off Sehun's usual colours. 

That night Sehun hangs his new shirt and suit in his wardrobe. The blue one is striking and stands out. 

Somehow the blue grows comforting; Sehun is reminded of the long day of fun.

.

.

.

"Morning-" Mr Oh greets them on a Saturday morning and Luhan bounces to downstairs. He just bathe and wears the red checkered new pullover he buy two days ago. Mr Oh and Mrs Oh look at each other, surprised. Luhan blinks , not knowing what happened.  He settles for breakfast and the table is as usual silent. Luhan steals a glance at Sehun then he understand the perplexed looks.

Oh Sehun sits across him, the blue checkered pullover looks brillant on him. Sehun looks different and less serious and stoic. Luhan's eyes brighten. Sehun is so handsome. Moreover he likes the words at Sehun's chest, 'my bro'.

'my bro' 

Is that an acceptance?

Then Sehun looks up, "Stop staring at me."

Luhan nods and looks away. 

And he wonders, 

do you knothe feeling in which the angels are singing and heaven is within your heart?

 

 

how everyone may look like

Oh yehet. Improvement on their realtionship but hahah is it going to change so easily?

Or is there a motive behind everything I just type.....

Oh yes. LUHAN JIAYOUS

I miss them huhuhu THANKs FOR COMPLETING THIS ChAPTER><