Chapter 22 - Martial art Lee Sungmin

Beautiful Mistake

 

Sungmin smile wilder while approaching Heechul.

 

“I miss hyung…” He said while looking at Heechul.

 

“When you back?”

 

“Auw hyung… you hurt my heart..don’t you want to say I miss you too Minnie.” Sungmin pouted, pretend to be hurt.

 

“Argh..stop doing your aegyo here Minnie”, Siwon interrupted.

 

“I don’t miss you too” Sungmin said  while put his tongue  out to Siwon.

 

Sungmin put his gaze at Heechul again and looks concerned.

 

“Are you ok hyung? Did Siwon make you like this?

 

Now its Siwon turn to pouted. Seeing Siwon silence and pouted mouth, Sungmin scold Siwon.

 

“Did you bother hyung again with your love? Aish..you never learn don’ you?

 

“I’m…I’m..” siwon stuttered. Sungmin is a cute pink lovely boy but when he is angry, he too is like Heechul… don’t mess with Lee Sungmin!! He knows martial art.

 

“God will punish you..” Sungmin suddenly stand up.

 

“Where..where a-are y-you going? Siwon gulp. His hand suddenly on his pant; covering his di**. 

 

 

Siwon POV

 

God..save me. Not my again….

Argh…I’m going to have heart attack today. Heechul hyung is scary.Sungmin also scary. If its him, I’ll really will lose my . He loves Heechul hyung to much.

 

“Its not him Minnie although he plays minor part in it.” Heechul said teasingly.

 

Siwon eyes are now looking at Heechul and he is trying his best to persuade Heechul not to say anything.

 

Sungmin stand and staring at Heechul and then Siwon.

“Minor only? Not major?”

 

“Yes..minor”

 

“Well, he still need to be punished for the minor part!” Sungmin said unsatisfied.

 

“He has been punished for it.”

“Really? “Sungmin not believing. He looks at heechul and then Donghae who nodde. He then looks at Siwon who nodded unstop.

 

“I’ll punish you if you do it again” Sungmin finally give up.

 

“Promise!! No more” Siwon said.