Nope

Jealous? Nope.

It was amazing just how tired Kris could be. 

The concert was coming to an end and Kris couldn't wait. He loved doing concerts, he loved how the crowd would chant the lyrics with him, and most of all he loved how when he looked out into the sea of glow sticks it looked like a galaxy. 

However, every man had a limit. And Kris's was right about now. He had a headache from screaming and he was tired from running around and singing and changing. He was ready to just go back to the hotel and lay down. And take the hottest, longest bath ever. I feel disgusting and sweaty. 

Kris made his way to the middle of the stage with his other members. He stood next to Chanyeol, whom he put his arm around. Suho started giving the thank you speech and send off. Kris was excited, he could practically hear the sound of his shower turning on for him. He let a lazy smile fall on his lips. 

He looked at the other members to see if they felt the same way. Lay looked exhausted, but happy. He had been dancing the whole night, so it didn't suprise Kris. Sehun and Luhan were leaning heavily on each other and Kai looked half asleep resting his head on D.O's shoulder. 

HiS smile faltered slightly at the sigt he saw all the way on the other side of the twelve men. He saw a tall raven haired Tao in the arms of a honey haired Baekhyun. Tao had his tall form hunched over a bit so he could lay his head on the older's shoulders. Baekhyun and Tao smiled and laughed with each other and Kris tried to ignore it. 

He wasn't stupid. He knew why they being that way. Baektao wasn't a massive ship that the fans fawned over, but it was acknowledged greatly. He tried to ignore his stupid jealously. For all Kris knew,  maybe Tao kept looking over and getting jealous that Kris had his arm around Chanyeol. That would make sense. When it came to fan service, everyone in Exo did their share.  Suho never neglected to stand next to Lay or D.O. Sehun made sure he gave small smiles and affection to both Luhan and Tao. Even Kris rotated around. 

Although, no one could ever keep him away from giving his attention Tao. 

"We are one!" He yelled out with the others. 

 

After changing out of his performance clothes, Kris and the rest of Exo-M piled into a van driven by the manager. Kris, being the leader, sat in front. His manager and him chatted for a few moments. He told Kris that they did well and that the plane back for Korea was scheduled for nine a.m, so they should be up and ready by eight. After that Kris put in his earbuds. He wasnt sure how, but the music made his headache fade away. He supposed nice melodies were a little nicer than screaming girls. 

The drive was short; as soon as the van stopped everyone bolted out and headed for their rooms. Kris quickly checked his youngers in. No matter how fast he went, Chen still whined. 

"Duizhang, come on!" 

"Would you shut it? I'm going as fast as I can here!" He scolded back. Kris would admit that the man at the front desk was taking awhile. He never liked staying in the lobby long, people could come up and harass them or bomb them with cameras or both. Usually Kris wouldn't be so against fans, but right now he felt gross and too tired. 

Finally the man handed their door keys. Chen and Xiumin would share. Luhan and Lay had a room. He and Tao would share the last one. 

The six men piled into the elevator and all six men almost fell asleep in the elevator. 

Kris stepped to the left for his room and quickly had to turn back for Tao since the maknae had gone to the right. He gripped Tao's wrist and dragged him to the right room. 

"Sorry, duizhang," Tao said softly. His words were almost slurred. 

Kris smiled at the younger. Tao usually had enough energy for the both of them, but it seemed as though maknae was now running on fumes. Kris let his hand slip down so he could other's. He liked how soft the maknae's hand was. He rubbed his thumb over Tao's.  

Tao leaned onto Kris and sighed contentedly. 

Kris unlocked the door once he got to it. He sat Tao on the bed and bee lined for the shower. He started the shower, stripped, and stepped in. The leader hissed at how hot he made it and hurried to turn on some of the cold water to balance the hot. Halfway through his shower he heard the door open. 

"Baby?" He called out to see if Tao had wanted something. 

Instead he heard stifled laughter. 

"Baby? I didn't know you felt this way about me Kris. How will I ever break the news to Taozi?" Chen's voice rang out. 

Kris's face flushed red and he coughed awkwardly. "Wh-what do you want Chen?" 

"I was just bringing everyone their bags," Chen said through laughing sobs,"Tao's asleep so I just brought in, jesus." 

"Leave," Kris demanded curtly. 

"Good ing night!" Chen yelled over his shoulder as he left. 

Kris didn't breathe until he heard the door close. He was still blushing. He could still remember the day the members foynd out he was dating Tao. He didn't get his face to turn the right color for weeks. 

He sighed heavily and got out of the shower. Chen had left his bag on the toilet for him; for that Kris was grateful. He changed into a large t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He washed his face and left the bathroom. Like Chen had said, Tao was passed out spread eagle on one of the beds. Kris snickered and moved to remove his boyfriend's shoes and jacket. 

After that he maneuvered Tao so that Kris could lay next to him comfortablely. Kris looked at Tao's face. His eyes were especially dark tonight, smudged eyeliner and natural exhaustion made his already dark eyelids near black. Kris gave another doopy smile and brushed Tao's hair from his forhead. The maknae still had glitter in his raven lock. 

Kris jumped a bit when Tao jerked awake. His eyes shot open and then got dangerously small again. Kris chuckled. 

"You have fun?" It was a simple question. 

Tao slurred his words,"Mhmm! I had fun playing with Baekhyun hyung." 

"Yeah, I saw you guys. Looked like you two were having a blast," Kris said, still playing with his boyfriend's hair. 

"You're not jealous, are you Kris?" He asked. 

"Nope," Kris wasn't jealous in the slightest. He knew Tao was his. And he was Tao's. 

Tao laughed and it made Kris light up. He loved how the maknae laughed. He could turn the darkest room into the brightest one. 

He noticed Tao starting to doze off and he quickly said,"Goodnight, I love you Taozi." 

"Love you too, Kris," Tao muttered before completely falling asleep.  

Kris leaned down a little and kissed Tao's forehead. It was just a small peck, but Kris put his heart into it. He wrapped his arms around Tao and hugged him close. In his sleep, the younger wrapped his own arms Kris' s waist. Kris rested his head just above Tao's and drifted off to sleep. 

He had forgotten to set his alarm.