How To Recover From A Food Coma

How To Recover From A Food Coma

It’s late in the afternoon on a Saturday, a perfect day to be out and about, but the first thing Kibum does when they return home is collapse on their comfy sofa and his jeans.

“This is the last time I am ever going to say yes to any of Lee Taemin’s suggestions.” Kibum declares out loud as his boyfriends step into their apartment one after another.

Minho soon follows after, lying on the sofa with his head on Kibum’s lap as he lets out a chuckle.

“That’s what you said the last time.” Looking up at Kibum, Minho points out, “When we went to the theme park and we forced you to ride the roller coasters, remember?”

Kibum groans while staring down at his protruding tummy and poking it, “I mean it this time. Can’t believe I agreed to a date at an all you can eat steakhouse… that place should be illegal.”

Thinking back on the three hours long lunch they had, Minho rubs his stomach, “The food was good though…”

It doesn’t mean anything when Kibum and Minho end up slipping into a food coma after the buffet they just had since their appetites can’t match Taemin’s; but when the maknae himself joins them on the sofa and moves to lie on top of Minho, you know it’s definitely serious.

“Not on my stomach, Taem!” Minho warns as he makes space for his younger boyfriend.

“I think I’m going to puke but I don’t even want to walk to the bathroom.” Taemin says as he squeezes himself into whatever space is left on the cushioned seats and settles comfortably between Minho’s legs with his own legs dangling over the edge of their sofa.

Kibum looks over at Taemin and nods, “Me too.”

They’re a mess of limbs on their black three-seater leather sofa, somewhat piled one on top of the other; but one way or another, they’ve gotten into such a comfortable position that none of them feel like moving.

“I told you both not to eat so much…”

Knowing that Kibum is the type to eat his money’s worth while Taemin is just plain greedy, Minho has seen this coming right from the start.

“But it’s all you can eat steak, hyung!” Taemin wants to look up at Minho but he’s too full to even move a muscle, “All… you… can… eat… STEAK!”

“So?” Minho doesn’t see Taemin’s point, “Is it worth feeling like you’re going to throw up now?”

“Of course!” Taemin answers without hesitating before he mumbles, “But I don’t think I’ll touch steak for the next few months…”

I think I won’t be eating any protein for the next few months.” Kibum states as if he’s making a promise with himself.

“You can’t do without protein, Kibum.” Minho frowns, “You need to have a well-balanced diet and-”

“Taem.” Kibum calls out, interrupting Minho halfway through his sentence, and chooses to ignore the unhappy look on his face.

“Hmm?” Taemin responds lazily, fighting to keep his eyes open with the drowsiness setting in.

“Can you move, baby?”

“No, hyung.” Taemin’s voice is filled with confusion, “Why?”

“I’m too lazy to shut Minho up so I was hoping you could do it.” Kibum sighs, “But never mind, he’s quiet now.”

“Hey!” Minho snaps.

Taemin bursts out laughing but ends up choking. His hand flies up to cover his mouth when he suddenly feels the food at his throat.

“Oh no, I think I really need to vomit everything out.”

“You see!” Minho uses the opportunity to defend himself, “It’s really unhealthy for us to stuff ourselves like this. And we shouldn’t be lying down right now, we should be taking a walk or-”

Once again, Kibum cuts Minho off but this time, stares down at his same-aged boyfriend.

“Minho, do you need me to remind you about the number of plates you had?”

Minho immediately falls silent.

Kibum grins while Taemin decides to mind his own business.

It’s quiet for a while as the three of them wait for their stomachs to settle until an idea strikes Minho.

“Hey baby, let’s go for a morning jog tomorrow.” Minho says to no one in particular, “We should really burn off all these calories.”

In less than a second, Kibum pushes Minho’s head off his lap and stands up to leave the living room.

“I’m going to change.”

Just as Minho is about to turn to Taemin (because let’s face it, he never had a chance with Kibum), the maknae sits up and hurries after Kibum.

“Wait for me hyung!”

In the blink of an eye, Minho is left alone on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and wondering how on earth someone as athletic as him has ended up with not one, but two boyfriends who are actual sloths in nature. And when he realises that the threat of exercise has ironically got his boyfriends moving, Minho is torn between laughing and crying.

 

 

Author's Note: i apologise for writing so much these days, you guys are probably sick of my nonsensical fluff. hehheh. just 2 more prompts to write and i'll take a break! continue to enjoy the rest of November dear readers~ ^^;;