One

Valentine's Full Moon

A/N: WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??!?!? SO MANY IDEAS SO MANY FICS OMG HELP ME!!! (Anyways here a fluffy XiuHan fic)

“Minseok-ah!!” Luhan calls out. It is three days before Valentine’s Day and Luhan has a problem. You see, Luhan is a rare human-wolf breed. It’s common now a day’s, but if you just so happen to be that way, you are treated like an outcast. Shunned form almost everyone around you. In some cases, parents send their children to the “special schools” that are supposed to help you with your “condition”, as they would call it. Luhan never told anyone except his parents when he found out. His parents are also human-wolf breeds so they expected it to happen to Luhan. They taught him how to transform whenever he needed it, how to not transform when his emotions got to be too much, how to handle it, etc. But they one thing they drilled into his head was never ever ever ever tell anybody. Through his parents he found other human-breed people like Kris, Yixing, and Chanyeol. Only human-wolf breeds really know about Luhan.

“Hannie!! Watch out!!” Minseok yells from upstairs. Luhan looks up at him and is about to get pelted by blankets and pillows when we finally moves out of the way. “Sorry Han. I needed to wash the bedding so instead of making trips up and down the stairs, I just dropped it over the railing and into the entry way. I thought you would be home just a couple minutes later.” He says, walking down the stairs. Minseok is part cat breed because of his human-feline mom. When you have one human parent and one human-breed parent, there’s a 50/50 chance of being a human-breed or human. It’s just like genders.

“It’s okay Minnie.” Luhan says, hugging him. They move over and pick up the bedding and drag it over to the laundry room. While the bedding is in the washer, Minseok goes to the kitchen to make dinner. Luhan follows him and slowly starts shedding his work clothing. He sets it all down on the counter and sits on a bar stool.

“So, Minseok, what do you want for Valentine’s Day?” Luhan’s asks him. Minseok looks over at him from where he is preparing dinner.

“I want you.” he says with a sly smirk. Luhan chokes on air and blushes a deep red. Minseok laughs at the reaction and goes back to cooking.

“No, seriously, what do you want?” Luhan asks, getting up and walking up behind Minseok and wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him flush against Luhan’s front while he nuzzles the crook of Minseok’s neck. Minseok shivers from the action, but leans into it anyways.

“I just want to hang out with you. And maybe a teddy bear.” Minseok says. Luhan smiles a little and nods. He lifts his head and rests it on Minseok’s shoulder, watching his boyfriends chop vegetables and put them into a pot of water.

“I’ll get you a teddy bear.” Luhan’s says quietly. He can see the smile on the Minseok’s face and Luhan smiles too.

Later, they are both in their room and Minseok is in the bathroom showering and singing along to the music Luhan put on. Luhan is lying in the bed with just a towel around his waist and his hair still wet. He’s on his phone, texting Yixing and Kris when Chanyeol calls him. Luhan frowns a little because Chanyeol never calls him unless Baekhyun lost his phone and wants to talk to Minseok. He answers anyway because it must be important if he’s deliberately calling him.

“Hello?” Luhan says. He hears Chanyeol talking to Baekhyun in the background, but stops when Luhan clears his throat.

“Oh, Luhan, bad news,” Chanyeol starts. Luhan frowns a little, but continues listening, “Baekhyun told me that you and Minseok are supposed to hang out at home on Valentine ’s Day, and that’s all good, but there’s supposed to be a full moon that night.” Chanyeol explains. Luhan freezes and goes into panic mode. He shoots up and picks up the IPad on his nightstand and opens up the weather app. He looks for the moon setting and sees that there is indeed a full moon on Valentine’s Day.

“Damn it…thanks for the warning, Yeol…I guess I’ll have to find a way around it…” He says, hanging up. Luhan gets up and puts on some pajama’s and then goes back to the bed. He lays down and picks up his phone.

To: Yixing

Hey, I need to stay at your place on Valentine’s Day…there’s gonna be a full moon…and Minseok doesn’t know yet…

He texts Yixing and waits for a reply.

From: Yixing

Yeah, sure, but you need to tell him. You can’t keep hiding. And if you seriously plan on living happily ever after then you’re gonna have to tell him and face the fact that his family might hate you because you’re wolf breed and they’re feline. He’s been with you for three years…he obviously has seen you at a worse state then a state that you have been trained and prepared for.

Luhan rolls his eyes at the small lecture Yixing just gave him, but he ignores it. Minseok is more likely to listen to his parents than Luhan himself because he’s that close to them. Luhan doesn’t want to risk it. He thanks Yixing and plugs in his phone and waits till Minseok comes to bed.

~The next day~

“Hannie~” Minseok calls from the other side of the bed. Luhan groans, but rolls over to look at Minseok.

“Yes Minnie?” Luhan asks in a groggy voce that’s deeper than normal. Minseok smiles and kisses his nose.

“Time to wake up. We need to go to the store today.” Minseok says, sitting up and pulling Luhan up with him. Luhan was able to snag a four day weekend after a long day of sweet talking his boss. Luhan works at one of the companies that his dad runs, so it was easy to get it, but the CEO didn’t want to seem like a softy, so he put up a fight, knowing that he’d let him take the four days off.  Luhan finally gets up and gets ready with Minseok, occasionally and sneakily glancing at the shirtless Minseok. Luhan has to refrain himself from pushing Minseok against a wall and marking him as his own, but he knows that Minseok would chastise him and tell him they need to leave soon. When they are finally ready and on the way to the store, Luhan gets a text from Kris.

From: Kris

What’s the excuse this time? I mean it is a big day that you’re missing and you have never missed a day like this ever.

To: Kris

I’m not sure yet…maybe say Yixing is sick and that I have to go take care of him until his roommate comes home and then end up staying the night.

From: Kris

I get that you don’t want to tell him, but you should. Half of this relationship is made of lies. I mean, I told Tao and he’s from the feline breed too and his family loves me.

To: Kris

But his family has said before that they don’t like the wolf breeds. They always talk about how bad they are and the family already is suspicious because I smell like dog when I’m surrounded by cats like them.

From: Kris

Whatever, just don’t be all bent out of shape when he gets mad at you for missing valentines. I have to go.

He puts his phone away and tries not to think of the guilt and nervousness he feels. When they finally get to the store, Luhan notices that his hands are sweaty and his stomach has butterflies, just like the day he asked Minseok out. They walk in the store, hand in hand, and try to quickly go through the list. They finish quite fast so they are home two hours later. They both put away the food and Minseok starts making lunch for the both of them.

“Minseok-ah!!” Luhan calls from the living room. “Where did I put my phone?” He calls out again.

“In here Hannie!!” Minseok says. Luhan looks up and walks to the kitchen. When he comes in he sees that it’s beside Minseok. He smiles and picks it up, putting in his back pocket. He comes up behind him and back hugs him while humming a random song. After a while Minseok and Luhan are both singing out loud. When Minseok finishes cooking lunch, they sit on the couch and eat. They are watching a random variety show that’s in Chinese as Luhan watches Minseok watching the show. Minseok knows Chinese, but isn’t as good as he would like to be, so they watch a lot of Chinese shows.

“Why do you always stare at me?” Minseok asks. Luhan breaks the gaze and sees Minseok staring at him.

“Because your face is nice to look at.” He says, smiling. Minseok rolls his eyes and takes a bite of his food, turning back to the show. They sit and watch TV until it becomes dark out and Minseok is falling asleep in Luhan’s lap. Luhan smiles at how adorable he is and tries to wake him up.

“Minseok-ah, wake up.” He says while shaking him a little. Minseok groans, but opens his eyes to look up at Luhan.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs.” Luhan says. Minseok sighs and gets up, Luhan following behind him. They head upstairs and, even though he’s tired, Minseok takes a shower. Luhan changes into pajamas and crawls into bed. He closes his eyes and feigns sleeping when Minseok comes out of the bathroom in just a towel and as he dries off and puts on pajamas, Luhan creepily watches him through narrowed eyes.

“I know you’re watching me, Lu.” Minseok says, turning around and crawling into bed next to Luhan. Luhan blushes and smiles, reaching for Minseok. They cuddle up against each other and go to sleep.

~Valentine’s Day morning~

Luhan wakes up early and calls Yixing as he makes Minseok breakfast.

“Okay, got the plan?” Luhan asks.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it…I call you in a sick sounding voice and ask for you to pick up medicine for me and then you end up staying the night at my place because there’s no roommate to take care of me.” Yixing summarizes.

“Okay. Good. I got to go now. Thanks Xing.” Luhan says, hanging up the phone and putting all the food on a tray and carefully and slowly, making his way upstairs to Minseok. He nudges the door open with his foot and walks to Minseok. He’s still sleeping in a little ball on the bed under the covers. Luhan sets the tray down on the nightstand by Minseok and wakes him up.

“Minnie baby, wake up. I made you breakfast.” Luhan says, poking his cheeks. Minseok makes a small meowing noise and Luhan tries to keep calm. Minseok is always so cute when he’s woken up.

“Minseokkie~” Luhan sings. He kisses Minseok’s cheek and pulls back to see he’s awake.

“Hi.” Minseok says, smiling. Luhan pulls him up and tries really hard not to laugh at how messy his hair got.

“I made you food.” Is what Luhan says and that makes Minseok’s face brighten up. Luhan chuckles and brings the tray in front of Minseok, setting it down on the bed.

“Thanks Hannie.” Minseok says as he picks up a strawberry and bites into it. Luhan smiles and nods.

“Anything for my Baozi.” Luhan replies. Minseok rolls his eyes, but feeds Luhan a strawberry to make him shut up and eat. They both eat the food Luhan made, with a lot of feeding each other. When they are done, Luhan brings the tray down so Minseok can shower and he can clean the kitchen. As Luhan is washing the pans that didn’t fit in the dishwasher, Minseok comes up behind him and back hugs him, just barely being able to rest his chin on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan finishes the dishes and washes his hands before turning around and kissing Minseok. Minseok wraps his arms around Luhan’s neck and pulls him closer. Luhan rests his hands on Minseok’s waist and pushes him back to a counter. He notes that Minseok put on sweats and a tank top and smirks a little. He stops pushing Minseok back when his back hits the counter and Minseok pulls away. Luhan pulls Minseok into a small hug and kisses his neck as Minseok squirms under him from the ticklish kisses.

“Han, stop it.” Minseok whines while pulling back. Luhan laughs and finally does.

“Fine, but I have a surprise for you.” Luhan says, taking Minseok’s hand and entwining their fingers, pulling him over to the living room. Sitting on the couch are two teddy bears. One while with a rainbow bow tie and a light brown one that has a red heart in its hands with the words “I love you” written in white on it.

“Oh my gosh!!!” Minseok says, running to the teddy bears that are half his size. Before Luhan made breakfast, he looked for stores that sold big teddy bears and found one in the mall. He got two that came up to his waist and were soft and fluffy.

“They are so cute!!” Minseok says, hugging the brown one and leaning against the white one. Luhan smiles wide at how cute Minseok is with those two teddy bears, making him look like a small child. Luhan walks over to him and sits on the other side of the white one, watching Minseok pet the two bears.

“So soft and fluffy and cute. I love them.” Minseok says, looking up at Luhan.

“I’m glad you like them.” Luhan says with a huge smile on his face.

“I didn’t get you anything…” Minseok says with a sad face.

“No, don’t be sad. I didn’t want anything. As long as I’m with you I’m fine.” Luhan says, with a wave of guilt washing over him.

“Are you sure?” Minseok asks, tilting his head to the side. Luhan just smiles and nods.

“I’m serious. It’s fine.” Luhan says. Yixing is supposed to call soon and Luhan can’t help but feel really bad.

“Okay…” Minseok says, biting his lip in thought, but after a while he goes back to petting the bear and hugging both. Luhan can’t help but feel like he’s dating a five year old, but then again, he also acts like this. They start watching cartoons since it’s still early morning when the phone rings. Minseok insists on getting it, and Luhan finally relents.

“Hello?” Minseok greets. Luhan starts to feel his stomach go in knots and the guilt is practically shooting at him.

“Oh, Yixing, are you okay? You sound sick.” Minseok says. Luhan’s heart races and his hands are sweaty.

“Yeah…sure…he’s right here.” Minseok says, walking up to Luhan and extending his arm to give him the phone.

“Yixing needs you.” Minseok says with slight disappointment in his voice. Luhan nods and takes the phone, ignoring the fact that Minseok is basically pouting in front of him with his eyes begging for him not to leave.

“Hey Xing.” He says with a shaky voice.

“Tell. Him. You sound like a wreck and Minseok sounded like he was crushed when I said I wanted to talk to you.” Yixing scolds through the phone.

“Now? But I’m with Min- okay fine. Stop the whining. Where’s your roommate?” he asks with fake annoyance.

“I’m serious. I’m not saying you can’t stay, but please tell him. He needs to know and you’re only hurting him by running away like this.” Yixing lectures.

“Ugh…fine…I’ll get the stupid medicine. Don’t die while you wait, you asshat.” Luhan says, voice feigning anger.

“I’m warning you. Don’t get sad and frustrated if he breaks up with you because you run away from telling him every time there’s a full moon.” He finishes. Luhan groans and bids him a goodbye and hangs up.

“He needs medicine.” Luhan says to Minseok.

“It’s fine…I mean, if Baek was sick on Valentine’s Day, and Chanyeol somehow didn’t know or got separated from him, I’d bring him medicine.” Minseok says, obviously trying to hide that fact that he’s sad and disappointed. Luhan bites his lip, but stands up so he can be somewhat level with Minseok.

“I’ll be quick. I promise.” Luhan says, pecking his lips and heading upstairs. When he gets there, he tries not to call Yixing and say never mind and tell Minseok everything, but he stops himself when he realizes what would happen if he did. He takes deep breaths and gets ready to go over to Yixing’s house. When he’s ready he says goodbye to Minseok and quickly gets in his car and drives off towards a store so it looks like he’s picking up medicine. When he thinks it’s safe to turn towards Yixing’s house, he does. He gets there in fifteen minutes and rushes inside because it’s already 1 in the afternoon and its February and cold. He knocks on the door and waits till he opens it. When he does, Yixing has the definition of disappointment written all over his face (not literally).

“I was convinced you’d tell him…” Yixing says, moving out of the way so Luhan can get through. He does this almost every time Luhan crashes here to hide from Minseok when he changes.

“I couldn’t. I thought to, but I didn’t.” Luhan says. Yixing rolls his eyes and goes back to where he was laying down on the couch. Luhan follows in and tries to ignore the buzzing of his phone in his pocket.

It’s probably Kris he thinks to himself. Luhan sighs and sits down on the loveseat on the other side of Yixing.

“You seriously need to tell him.” Yixing says, switching to Chinese because he’s more comfortable with it than Korean.

“I will one day. Just not…now…” Luhan replies back in Chinese.

“That’s what you always say.” Yixing deadpans. Luhan rolls his eyes and tries to forget about ditching Minseok at home on Valentine’s Day.

“I think it’s safe to text him saying you’re gonna have to stay now.” Yixing says. Luhan looks up and sees him watching TV, not even paying attention to Luhan. Luhan sighs, but takes out his phone and sees that it’s already been an hour and a half since he left Minseok. He sees two texts from Minseok and a missed call from Kris.

From: Minseok

Is he okay?

From: Minseok

I’m gonna guess you left your phone the car, or it’s just that he’s puking and you’re being a good friend…

Luhan feels like crying because he doesn’t want to leave Minseok alone on Valentine’s Day, he has to.

To: Minseok

He has the flu or something like it…I might have to stay a little longer because he’s throwing up right now…I’ll be home soon hopefully.

From: Minseok

D: okay, but you owe me mister ;)

Luhan smiles a little, but stops when he realizes that he actually won’t be coming home. He can already feel his senses becoming sharper as the day goes on and it’s only 1:43 and the full moon is supposed to come out by 7.

To: Minseok

Okay baby, I got to go…need to find the thermometer…

Luhan puts his phone down is his lap and cries a little, but it just comes out as a small howl.

“Don’t go changing’ on me yet.” Yixing says.

“I’m not, but I really want to so I can have a smaller memory…” Luhan mumbles.

“I can smell your sadness Luhan.” Yixing deadpans. All the human-wolf breed’s senses heighten a great portion before a full moon, making them have the ability to smell feelings from all the hormones and pheromones that the body puts off.

“Shut up. You were like this when you dated Baek and had to leave him at night because he was a cat breed.” Luhan says. Human-wolf breeds also can’t control feelings as well before a full moon.

“And when I dated Baek, he knew I was a wolf breed so I didn’t have guilty sadness.” Yixing corrects. Luhan rolls his eyes, but calms down before he lets this get anywhere. He picks his phone up again and sees that Kris called, yet again. Luhan frowns, but calls him back.

“Xiao ing Lu, did you not tell Minseok?” Kris starts off when he picks up.

“No.” Luhan replies, honestly scared of Kris right now.

“Don’t go all puppy on me. You left your boyfriend alone. At home. On Valentine’s Day. That is probably gonna get you two broken up.” Kris seethes at him. Yeah, this is a great example of the breed’s not controlling emotion.

“I wanted to, I honestly did, but it could get us broken up if I do tell.” Luhan says, trying to seem as innocent as possible.

“I don’t care. At least he won’t be sad and distraught and probably crying. You have dated for three years, and I watched you stalk him for another two years, I am not going to let you waste all that time you spent learning every little thing about him.” Kris says.

“I know, but it would be wasted if I tell him.” Luhan says. Yixing scoffs and rolls his eyes at that comment, being able to hear Kris since he’s practically yelling at Luhan.

“No. I wouldn’t. Because even though you guys haven’t said your ‘I love you’s, I know you two do. He wouldn’t break up with you just because you tell him that you’re a wolf breed.” Kris says a little quieter. Luhan relaxes just a little bit from the softer tone, but doesn’t let himself get ahead.

“Whatever. I need to leave.” Kris says, hanging up before Luhan can say anything else. Luhan frowns at the phone until it goes off and he sees that Minseok sent another text.

From: Minseok

Why are you taking so loooooong???

Luhan doesn’t know whether to smile or frown at that.

To: Minseok

He doesn’t want to me to leave until his roommate gets back. Sorry Minnie, I might be here for a while…

From: Minseok

Awe…okay…good friend

Luhan sits back and turns off his phone fully. It’s 3:27. Four hours. He can feel his senses going haywire and his emotions aren’t as held down as well as he’d like. He looks over at Yixing and he looks like he’s in the same state as Luhan. They both look at each other and they both have blackened eyes. These four hours are usually the worst of it. Soon Luhan gets really hot, so he sheds off his sweater and shirt, matching Yixing’s shirtless-ness. Luhan looks at the clock on the cable box in Yixing’s living room and it says 4:03. Time passes by faster when you change. It takes longer in human time because it’s against the wolf’s will, but to that wolf, it feels like five minutes of being uncomfortable. They both stand up and stagger outside so they don’t break anything trying to get out later. When Luhan comes out the back door, he sees Kris and Chanyeol already there. They both have black eyes and are shirtless and barefoot. Chanyeol is the first to let out a howl as his claws start coming in, then Luhan, Yixing, and last Kris. They are all on the ground, on their hands and knees, watching as it gets darker and darker out. When Luhan looks up, he sees the guys in their wolf form, looking around. Kris is the alpha of the group and leads the way to the pack. They weave through the forest that’s behind Yixing’s house, and start running when they hit an area with barely any trees. Luhan can see the grey mane of another wolf, Sehun, and the light brown mane of Kai. They are the “pups” of the pack and they joined the pack because of Chanyeol. As the six of them keep running, they finally make it to the hilled area that they always go for full moons. They can see other packs forming on the hills and soon they are there too, howling with the packs all together.

Over at home, where Minseok is sitting on the couch looking out the window, he can hear the howling. Every full moon, Minseok sits there and listens to the howling until early morning when they stop. He’s tried in the past to get Luhan to stay home and listen to it with him, and that’s what he was hoping would happen today, but Luhan always shakes his head and smiles, kindly rejecting the offer.

“Why isn’t he home yet...?” Minseok asks aloud, still looking out the window. He sighs and tries to ignore the fact that Luhan is missing Valentine’s Day, and continues listening. As a cat breed, he likes to listen to the howling. He decides to call Luhan and see if he’s coming home, but when it goes straight to voice mail, he feels a wave of sadness come over him. He tries again and again, but finds that Luhan’s phone must be off or it’s dead. Minseok has an empty feeling in his stomach and really wants to scream for some reason. He hates when Luhan does this. He always disappears suddenly and never answers his phone, then he comes home the next day looking wrecked and tired. Minseok always wrote it off to sleeping on Yixing’s couch or Chanyeol’s floor, but the worst is going through his mind right now. He doesn’t notice he’s crying until he’s choking on held back sobs. He stands up and goes upstairs, trying not to trip over himself. When he gets into their room, he crawls into bed and curls into a ball in Luhan’s side of the bed and lets himself cry. As he cries, more what if’s run through his head. What if he has another person he goes to when he disappears? That’s the one that scares Minseok the most. He tries to get it all out of his and ignore them, but he can’t help it. And that’s how he falls asleep, in a ball, crying his eyes out, thinking of the worst.

~the next day~

Luhan wakes up on Yixing’s floor and looks over at the clock on the cable box. It says 5:34. He looks out the window and see’s the small amount of day light and young people walking out to the bus stop. He picks himself up and picks up his sweater and shirt, putting them on. He goes to the door and puts on his shoes. He makes sure he has everything that he brought over with him and then heads out to the car. He quickly makes his way home and when he gets there, he sees that the lights are on and Minseok’s car is still there. Maybe he’s awake? Luhan thinks to himself. He rushes out of the car and into the house and doesn’t see anyone up or let alone hear anyone. He frowns and turns off the lights and walks upstairs. When he gets to his room, he doesn’t see any lights on or hear anybody in the bathroom, so he walks in, thinking Minseok left the lights on downstairs by accident. When he walks in he doesn’t see anything right away, but he does he snoring. He looks up at the bed and sees a small ball on his side of the bed. He walks over and sees that it’s Minseok. He can see that Minseok put on a sweater and still have sweats on, but is hands are covering his face with the sleeves pushed past his hands, covering his hands and face. Luhan frowns at it because Minseok on does this when he cries at night. Luhan walks around to Minseok’s side and slips off his shoes and sweater. He slides in next to him and pulls Minseok close to him. We wraps his arms around his waist and lets his forehead rest against the back of Minseok’s neck. He brings his knees up under Minseok’s into a position to where he’s spooning him. He lays there for a minute and thinks of how Minseok would react if he told him he was a wolf breed, but falls asleep before he can continue the thought.

When Minseok wakes up, he feels arms wrapped around his waist and a body pressed against his. He doesn’t know whether to snuggle into the touch or to pull away from it. He chooses to just lay there and listen to Luhan’s breathing. He uses his cat senses to see if he can smell any cologne or perfume, but he can only smell the spicy scent that Luhan always wears. He feels a bit relieved, but also a little sad because what could Luhan be doing that causes him to disappear like that. As he’s thinking, he doesn’t notice Luhan waking up. He only realizes this when Luhan hugs him tighter and rubs circles into his side.

“Baby, I’m sorry I missed most of Valentine’s, don’t cry Minnie~” Luhan says, moving to wipe the tear coming down the side of Minseok’s face.

“Where do you go, Lu?” Minseok asks quietly. “Where do you go that keeps you from telling me never answering your phone?” Minseok says a little louder, but also turning around to face Luhan. Luhan is having an internal war with himself and is trying to debate whether to tell him.

“Luhan, I won’t get mad, just tell me. I’m tired of being worried sick and then letting myself think all the bad things that you could be doing or happening to you. And then you come home early in the morning, looking like you got dressed in the dark.” Minseok says. Luhan is biting his lip, still deciding on whether to tell.

“Minseok…” he starts off, “I have something to tell you, but you could hate me for it, or you won’t. I’m just really really scared to lose you. That’s why I’m having trouble telling. I know I should, Yixing and Kris tell me all the time, but it’s just that I’m scared that you’ll leave. And I don’t want you to leave. I didn’t stalk you for two years in college and dated you for three years after for nothing.” Luhan says. Minseok smiles a little at that, but tries to stay serious. Luhan sighs a little and sits up, pulling up Minseok up with him. They situate themselves to sit across from each other. Luhan picks up Minseok’s hand and starts playing with his fingers.

“Lu…you don’t have to tell if you’re not ready. I trust you, but I’d like to know.” Minseok says when he notices Luhan’s hesitant behavior. Luhan looks up and he’s biting his lip and shakes his head.

“No. I need to tell you. I’ve put it off for far too long now…” Luhan says. He takes a deep breath and squeezes Minseok’s hand, calming down a bit when he squeezes back. “You know how you’re a cat breed because your mom is one?” Luhan asks. Minseok nods, not understanding what this has to do with disappearing. “And you know how if you have two bred parents, that child is a breed too?” Minseok nods again, even more lost than before. “Well…both my parents are wolf breeds.” Luhan says quietly. Minseok freezes up, eyes widening and cat senses telling him to run, but his human senses tell him to hug him. Luhan is still looking down at his hands, biting his lip. He can feel tears prickling at his eyes and he tries to hold them back and be manly, but when Minseok gets up off the bed, he lets them fall. He knew this would happen. He lets his head fall into his hands and he tries to cry quietly. Minseok looks over at him from where he had gotten up and can feel a huge wave of sympathy wash over him because this was how he was when he told Luhan, scared that Luhan felt the same way as most of the uptight college kids were about the breeds.

“Luhan. No, baby, don’t cry.” Minseok says, rushing over to him, his cat senses rejecting Luhan, but Minseok’s human half overpowers. Minseok pulls his hands away from his face and lifts his head.

“I’m not leaving.” Minseok whispers to him. He uses his sweater to wipe the tears from his face and when he’s done, he wraps his arms around his neck and hugs Luhan as close as he can from where he is. He can feel Luhan snaking his hands around his waist and pulling him closer. Luhan extends his arms and lets Minseok straddle his thighs. Minseok pulls back a little and looks at him and smiles.

“I think I love Lu. I wouldn’t ever leave you.” Minseok says while tracing the pad of his thumb across Luhan’s cheekbone.

“I think I love you too Minnie.” Luhan says, reaching his hand up and pulling Minseok down to kiss him.

A/N: DID YOU LIKE IT??????????? Omfg I need to be writing my other fics.