The Winner

Prize For Number 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ufffhhh" Kyuhyun was suffocating from the tight hugged given by his Donghae hyung. He tried to pry his arms but the clingy fish didn't let go. He took the flowers given by the host and the trophy and said his speech. When he was done, he gently patted Donghae's head and whispered. "Hyung let go."

That was the time Donghae let go of Kyuhyun. A childish smile escaped Donghae's lips. "Congrats, Kyuuu~ You really deserve it."

Donghae took Kyuhyun's album handed by the pd noona and everyone at the stage bowed down as soon as the hosts bid their farewell. The music wavered inside the studio and soon Kyuhyun gave the microphone to Donghae and the fish hyung sing his heart out. Kyuhyun was giggling with Donghae's passionate singing. 

 

 

Kyuhyun went backstage right after Donghae stopped singing and the recording was done. They were chatting happily and Donghae was playing with the trophy in his hand.

"Ahh, Kyu... you really did well today. Ryeong and Yesung hyung will be jealous." Donghae muttered. 

"Yahhh, don't say it out loud, they might hear you," Kyuhyun smirked and both laugh at their own foolishness.

"Here," Donghae handed the trophy back to Kyuhyun. "I'll go get manager hyung so that we could go together and let's eat dinner for celebration, okay?"

Kyuhyun nodded and went to his dressing room to take off the make up and put on his usual casual clothes.

He sat down on the chair in front of the mirror and then placed the trophy in front of him and stared at it, the usual grin pasted on his face.

"This is for you, hyung," Kyuhyun whispered. 

"Are you sure you dedicate that one for me?" Suddenly, a husky voice echoed in the dressing room. Kyuhyun looked back and saw his lovely hyung wearing all black, as usual with a pout on his face. 

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards the sulky hyung and enveloped him on a tight hug. 

"All of my accomplishments, I dedicate to you, Woonie..." Kyuhyun brushed his lips on the older's cheeks, which gain a tinge of color pink and warmed his face. 

Yesung rolled his eyes and pushed Kyuhyun away. "But why are you allowing our members to hug you in public? First, it was Zhoumi and today! Today was even more intimate with that fish! He was like a koala to you! And he touched your philtrum!"

Kyuhyun chuckled, too amused by the jealousy his hyung showing. "Cmon, I know if you're allowed to go on public, you will do the same to me on a national television and who knows, you can't resist yourself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter