Chapter One

War Of 97-liners

At the school field...

    "Rian, do that move again. Eric, you too!" That's Youngji, helping to improve their move for the cheerleading competition coming in 3 weeks. Last 2 weeks, Youngji was made captain of her school cheerleading squad, The Dragons. She need to win the competition to achieve triple crown for her school. "Okay, guys! Take 10 ~" She headed to the place where she puts her gym bag.

"Youngji, someones here looking for you." She faces to where her teammate, Shinyoung pointed. It's Donghyuk. She was so happy that Donghyuk came. She hugged him like they never met for a year. "What are you doing here? Didn't you have Math Club meet-up?" He pecks a kiss on her forehead. "It's canceled last minute. I decided to meet you here, honey." Youngji jumps to reach Donghyuk's nose and pecks a light kiss. "I have to resume the practice. You can wait for me at the car. We'll be done in 3 more minutes." Donghyuk hugs Youngji once more and went to wait in the car. After completing the practice, Youngji walk towards the parking lot where Donghyuk parks the car. Suddenly, someone stops her. It's Junhoe, the school's sassy diva. "Hey,babe. I miss you." He tries landing a kiss on her lips but she stops him and pushes his head away. "That was hard. You so mean, makes me like you more. Don't hangout with that brainiac kid. He's just a typical geek." She rolls her eyes. "Shut up, you weirdo. No one can judge my fiance." That's right! Donghyuk is Youngji's fiance.

Donghyuk and Youngji was arranged married by their parents. Good things that Youngji have a huge crush on that brainiac, Donghyuk since they were young. The whole school know that they're going to tie a knot on Youngji's birthday, that's next week. The school authorities can't do anything about it because Donghyuk's family is the co-owner of the school.

At home... (Youngji and Donghyuk's house)

     "Honey, come down! It's dinner time." Donghyuk come down half . "What's cooking? Beef stew?" Youngji giggles. "Beef stew? In your dream. It's only bibimbap. Honey, didn't I told you about eating at the table half ? I know you have nice abs but please don't do that. Can you imagine if we have kids and you were like eating half ?! Put on your shirt." Donghyuk pokes Youngji's cheek. "You're cute when you're angry. I'll put on my shirt. I really wish we have kids." Youngji sticks her tongue out.

After dinner, they went up to their room to complete their homeworks. 20 minutes later, Youngji started to give up. "THIS QUESTION IS SOOO HARD!!!" She slams her face on the table. Donghyuk looks at his wife-to-be cute actions. "Why don't you rest your brain for a while. I'll finish mine and I'll teach you later." Youngji nods. "You want honey tea?" Donghyuk smiles at her and nods. Youngji went down to make honey tea for herself and Donghyuk. She went upstairs with the honey tea. Donghyuk is already waiting to teach her the question. She sits next to him. They start solving the question. "Dong-a, I still can't understand. Can we continue tomorrow?" He let out a heavy sigh. "Fine. Let's end it. I'm not that sleepy yet. You sleepy?" Youngji shooks her head. "Lets just sit on the bed and I'll read you a storybook." 

They sit on the bed. Youngji place her head on Donghyuk's bare chest. It's a usual thing that Donghyuk sleeps half . The story he's going to read for Youngji is their favourite storybook, 'The Christmas Miracles'. Halfway of chapter one, Youngji is already sleeping. Donghyuk keeps the book and joins Youngji sleeping. Before sleeping, he observes Youngji's pretty face. He pecks a kiss on her lips and went straight away to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Chapter One is done. Thank you to all 36 subscribers and 1 upvoter. I love you guys so much. XOXO~ Donghyuk and Youngji's relationship has been revealed. They're husband and wife-to-be. Chapter Two is coming soon. Just wait. - Love, sandra_awesome