1st Chap : Drunk Girl

Unpredictable Love

A guy was sitting alone in the bar, now he's in one of many famous nightclubs in gangnam district. Different with the others in that place who enjoyed this night and had the time of their lives, he seems didn't enjoy it at all. Stress and confusion, clearly visible from his face. He just looking at the empty glass in front of him.  Bartender put a glass of vodka on the bar counter, that guy took it and going to drink for nth times but something interrupted him from doing so.
A rectangle-shaped thing that he putted inside his jeans pocket vibrated, signaling someone is calling. He took out his cellphone and stared at it for awhile, he sighed after found out who was calling him.

 


"Hello?"
 


"Yah, Choi Siwon! Where are you? Don't you know what time is it now? Come here, there's something to talk to"


That guy, Choi Siwon, lifted his left hand and saw a thing that circled on his wrist. "Eomma, I'm not a kid anymore, it is 11 pm for God's sake. What else we have to talk about? This afternoon I already met you...."


"Eomma and appa won't sleep until you come here, its something really important"


Click. The call just ended like that. 

 


Siwon eyed his phone with frustrated look. He gulped down the vodka that he ignored earlier in one shoot then walked towards the exit door.
Just right after he got out from that nightclub, Siwon turned his head to the left and right looking for something but it didn't show up.


"Where the hell are they?" He was looking for a cab, but there's none. He messed his hair roughly, of course he's more frustrated now, all he want is to get into his parents house as soon as possible. 
 


Not because he wanted to hear what his parents was going to say, but he knew really well his mom's character. His mom would " terrorizing" him 'til she get what she wanted. Although he could just ignore his parents demand, but he's not that heartless. Siwon really respects his parents, he's the eldest son in Choi family who never confuted his parents. But he just can't really accept what mr and mrs. Choi just said this afternoon, he was patient enough to obeyed all willingness of his parents, but this...he's willing to do it with heavy heart.
 


Tonight, Siwon didn't drive his car, he planned to drink all night long til he get drunk, for release his stress. But his plan was interfered by his parents.


Siwon kept looking to the left and right, hoping there's a cab passed by. Some girls who walked passed him, couldn't took off their eyes from him. How could they? Choi Siwon, a guy with tall figure, handsome face, and hot body. Sharp eyes and dimples that formed when he smile or laugh which make almost all girls get head over heels for him. 


Sometimes Siwon felt uncomfortable with their treatment, especially when some of them shamelessly flirted him.
He just kept the cold face and ignored them. He did it purposefully 'til they give up because of their wasted efforts. 


"I don't want...." A loud voice succeed made Siwon turned his view towards the club's exit door. 


A girl walked out from the club with 2 guys beside, to support her body. Seemed she's drunk. She putted her arms around her boy friends' shoulders. And there are 2 girls walked behind them, they both looked worry. Siwon analyzed that drunk girl from head to toe. That girl wore black mini dress that clearly exposed her legs. Red lipstick that really contrast with her white skin. She wore black high heels. She has long red hair.



"Yah, Kyuhyun! Its all because of you! How could you gave Absinthe to Fany?? You knew the alcohol concentration in that drink is so high. Babo!" A blonde-haired girl that walked behind the drunk girl, hit one of the guys back.  


"Aish, Sica-ya don't hit me! Your friend wanted it! Its not my fault" that guy named Kyuhyun pointed his index finger to the drunk girl.
 


"You guys stop it. I'll take her home, Sica-ya, Krystal-ah can you help Kyuhyun to hold Fany? I'll take my car at the parking lot" Another guy spoke up and putted Fany's right arm on Sica's shoulder. Meanwhile, another girl named Krystal, helped bring Fany's stuffs.
 


"Nichkhun oppa, palli!" Sica shouted, the guy named Nichkhun just nodded and run towards the parking lot.
 


"Shireo....I..don't...want..to..to go home..Sica-yaa!" Fany gibbering but her three friends just ignored her.


Siwon stood just 5 meters away from them, he cringed. He never interest in a girl who like partying hard until get drunk. Although he must admit, that red-haired girl named Fany is really beautiful. He turned his view away from that girl and her friends to the street. He could see a cab come approaching him, but when he was going to stop the cab, all of sudden......
 


"Oppa.....?" Siwon jolted up when he realized that drunk weird girl named Fany already stood beside him. That girl circled her arms around Siwon's waist.
 


"Oppa… We finally meet.. aigoo, you’re so handsome in real" Fany spoke again before she buried her face to Siwon's chest, leaving some lipstick marks on his shirt. 


"What the..... Yah yah, weird girl! I don't know you. Take your hands off!" Siwon wriggled but Fany didn't want to  let him go.


"Fany-ah! You're too drunk! Don't make any scenes here. Come on let him go" Kyuhyun forcefully pulled Fany. Sica and Krystal joined to help him and they successfully made Tiffany released Siwom. Fany wriggled, seemed she wanted to 'attack' him again but fortunately her friends can stopped her from doing so.
 


Seeing that opportunity, Siwon stopped the cab who came near to where he stood. He jumped into the cab without uttering any words, then told the address to the driver. That scene just happened so fast, made him can't think clearly. But some things made him wonder were: who was that girl and why did she act like she know him?

 


Pls comment and subscribe, gomawo :)