Problems part 2

Crush

Taehyung POV

" eomma..", i sit infront of my mum and clara." Why she is here?", i ask." Taehyung....u..", my mom stop." Ahjuma! Tell him the truth!", clara urge my mum." Ya!", i spoke." Ok..Tae..soon..we will get marry..since this year u end of your school...", she said." What the...hey..no way...i love hana not you!", i said." Dont arguing...i know u cant accept it...but..u must...i just talk with her mother..", my mum said." Eomma..i dont want...this is my decision..not you...im not in this drama! No way!", i said." Taehyung..can u pls give me a chance..", she cry." Chance for what? I have Hana..", i said.

 Mum grab me to the kitchen.

" Taehyung...i like Hana..but her mum force me to..if not..i dont have a work!...", my mum said." How to help u? I dont want marry her..but i could help u.. in other way..", i said." Be kind with her..she think that u lied to her about Hana..", mum said." No im not lied..she is my girlfriend..", i said." Just...be kind to her..for me?", mum beg." Okay..but until?", i ask." Just a month..", mum smile." I do this for you....if not..i could ask her to go to another place to sleep tonight..", i said." Go to sleep...Hana is waiting for you..", mum smile.

" Taehyung..", mum call. I turn." Yes?", i ask." Take care of her..she look kind...protect her more than clara..for me..", my mom smile. I nod and smile. I go to my room. Hana is sleep. I saw a tears in her cheeck. I wipe it and give her a blanket. She must thinking of sungjong..

End of Taehyung POV

 I get up. Its 6 am. I just change my cloth and write a letter to Tae. I go to downstairs and want to get out. Someone poke me." Hey..", she call." Owh Clara unnie..", i bow." Where u wanna go huh silly?", she ask. She looks like drunk." I want to go back to my home..", i said." Go...u make a mess here..", she said. I bow and go.

I went home." Hana..where u go last night?", hanbin ask." I went to Taehyung's house..", i said." Owh okay..", he smile. I take a bath. I krpt my phone in silent cause its morning." Hanbin oppa..i will go to hospital..", i said. He nod. I go.

" morning..", i smile at him." Owh noona.. u slept here last night?", he ask. I froze." Y-yeaah...", i smile nervously." Owh..im hungry noona..", he said." Dae..i bought u a porridge...", i smile. I bribe him." Sungjong...", i call him." Mm?", he look at me." When will u can get out from here?", i ask." I dont know..since my leg is crack..kya! I cant play a basketball after this..", he said." U think about it? Ya..u must take care of your leg before anything else...", i said.

" Hana...", someone call me." Dae?", i turn with smilr but suddenly my smile melt. I saw Tae with Clara." Owh..annyeong..", i stand and bow." Noona..i can eat by myself..go get some breakfast..", sungjong spoke. Clara glance at me." Khaja..", she grab Tae arm. Im shock but i smile." I will be back, sungjongiee..", i smile at him.

I sit infront of Tae but Clara sit beside Tae... i heard all of that things last night. Im just..keep it in silent. That was love huh?

" Hana...", clara call me." Dae..", i smile." Can i have your number phone?", she ask." For what?", Tae ask." Here u are..", i give her a paper." Thanks..", she said and put a fake smile. I smile back." Where were we go after this today, taehyung?", she ask." Just go home...", he said." What?", she ask." Just.. go..home!", he said." U said that u wanna go out with Hana...", she said." Hana..not you..", tae said." Im busy today...just go ouy with Clara..im okay...i want to spent a day with my brother..", i smile at Tae." Hana..", tae beg me." Look what she say? Khaja..we date..she is okay right?",  clara smile.

" date?!", tae ask. Date?! How about me?!" Ya! Hana is my gf..and i will not date with anyone..", he said." Kenchana..just go take a walk and talk to each others...it more comfor for u too..just go..im okay...see you later..annyeong..", i stand and bow. I go. I cry.." its better for me to forget about him?", i ask myself.

" noona...", sungjong call." Dae?", i ask." U crying..what V doing to you?!", he ask." Im okay....i dont cry..", i smile." Owh...tomorrow...its school...so i dont have a time with you until school end..", i said." Ok.. ", he said." U wanna sleep?", i ask." Dae....", he smile." Okay..i take a walk...at lunch i will be back...", i smile.