Final

I Hate You But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 14th

Today is the day, where people usually celebrate White Day.

And also where I am supposed to celebrate my 3rd Anniversary with my boyfriend, Kim TaeHyung.

But sadly he couldn't celebrate this day, because he said that he must go to the mall with the 'Very Important Friend' of his. 

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

We were sitting on the sofa and I  decided to speak to him.

"Only two days to go 'till our 3rd Anniversary, Jagi!!" I said excitedly.

He smiled at me, but that smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"Oh God, I forgot!! I have to go to the mall with my friend!! He is really important!!" he said.

I just stared at him sadly, my smile was gone and turned into a frown.

"Is he really that important?" I pouted.

"Sadly, yes. My boss can kill me if I don't go to the mall with him. I mean.. he is my boss' son. And he wants me to accompany him at the mall. I'm sorry. " He patted my head.

"Okay then. Maybe we could celebrate it the next day." I said to him while giving him a fake smile and then I stared at the floor.

"Hey.. don't give me a fake smile like that jagiyaa.." He said as he grabbed my chin so I can look at him.

And then he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I promise that we can celebrate it the next day. Okay my sweet jagi?" He said to me as he smiled widely.

"Promise?" I asked him as I hold out my pinky.

"Promise!" He said. He quickly grabbed my pinky with his and kissed my forehead.

 I look to the other side of the bed. Looks like he is gone already.

Suddenly, my phone beeps.

I checked my phone. It's actually a message from Taehyung.

-Jagii!!!! Good morning!! How was your sleep? oh! Happy White day and Happy 3rd anniversary to my beautiful, cute, and fabulous girlfriend! Love you :*-

I'm laughing at his message.

I quickly reply to his message.

- Good morning to you too Jagi.. It was nice!! I dremt about you last night! Happy White day and Happy 3rd Anniversary to my ugly boyfriend! Nah, jK. Happy White day and Happy 3rd Anniversary to my handsome, cool, and glamorous boyfriend! Love you too :*-

After I reply to his message, I quickly eat my breakfast that he made for me and watch TV.

My phone beeps. Again. 

I was hoping it's a message from Taehyun but it is a message from my best friend, Joo Hee.

-Hey gurl. Wanna hang out to the mall?-

 Since I am bored, maybe I could just go to the mall.

So i reply to her text message.

-Sure. What time?-

*Beep*

-11 O'clock at xxxx mall got it? meet you there!-

I reply to her message again.

-'kay then. see you!-

I look at the clock, and it's 10.30. God! 

I quickly change my clothes and go to the mall

 

"Hey Jooyoung! Over here!" I hear my BFF's voice.

"Hi.." I say as i smile at her.

"Shall we eat, Miss Hwang?" she asks,

"Yes we shall, Miss Choi." I say as I interwine my fingers with hers and quickly drag her to a japanese restaurant.

I just ate but ....... who cares!! 

We finished ordering our foods and suddenly Joo Hee decides to go to the toilet.

"hey Jooyoung! I'm going to the toilet for a while, do you mind?" 

"of course not silly. Quick! go to the toilet before you pee your pants" I laugh as she smiles at me.

I look at my surroundings in the restaurant.

And.

Hold on.

What did i see just now?

Is that Taehyung?

And is that a girl beside him?

My heart suddenly feels weird. It feels like, it feels like, it has been shot.

Oh no. It's that feeling again. My eyes become teary. Suddenly, i'm reminded by what we have been through.

From the very first day we met to the day we got together and finally how i moved to his apartment.

I try to hide my face so he wouldn't know i'm here.

I hide my face with my bag which is really small as I peek at them talking.

To think that he lied to me on our 3rd anniversary, how rude. 

I keep staring at them for a while now as I try to hold back my tears.

Suddenly someone hit my head. It is Joo Hee. She came back from the restroom.

"Hey! Jooyoung pabo! What are you staring at?" She say, quite loud.

"Sshhh!" I point my finger at their table.

I could feel her eyes widen and she whispers (loudly). "Wait. Isn't that Taehyung? Wait what?!?! He's with a girl?! and that girl is JUNG CHAN YEON?!"

Taehyung and the girl get off from their seats, hug each other, and get out of the restaurant.

Then Taehyung give her a kiss on her forehead. Then, I realize that the girl is actually Jung Chan Yeon, my rival. How sweet. 

That already got me quite shocked. However, the show isn't over.

The girl grabs MY BOYFRIEND'S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter