One

The Three of Us

We might thought that we were alone in this world

But we will realized that someone always be there neither we know it or not

 

It's almost the time for he to wake up and wake the other members for their practice of the day but Jinhwan decided to rest for a few minutes since he went home really late the other night. Waiting for Hanbin to finish his song also one of Jinhwan's duty,  to keep the boy didn't loss his time from some rest. Jinhwan sure don't want their leader to seem like a zombie the next day though. 

Hanbin always torture himself in a way that Jinhwan half understand and another half, he didn't understand about the boy. The leader always a hardworking person which somehow make Jinhwan feel bad since he can't do anything to help the other except waiting for Hanbin each time the other didn't want to feel alone after the members went home for the day. 

"Jinhwan... Jinhwan hyung.. Wake up,  hyung" he hear a voice near his ear almost tickles him which make Jinhwan shudder as he hear those voice. 

Jinhwan's can feel something wrapped around his waist but his eyes seem like betrayed him. He can't open it and only can hummed as an answer towards those voice who were calling him. 

"Hyung... I'm hungry.. Food, you should make it before we go to practice," the voices sound a bit whinning and much closer than before. This time he can felt a pair of lips slightly brushed against his neck. 

That make Jinhwan purred slightly which got a chuckled from the one that still holding him. He didn't know how their position at the moment but when he opened his eyes, Jinhwan can see Bobby's face so close that his chin were against the other's lips. He didn't know how but he were on top of the other's at the moment. 

"What were you doing down there, " his voice sound raspy and he still can't open his eyes properly which he can only open one of it. 

"So cute, " he can hear the other say in a playful way which make Jinhwan flick the rapper's forehead. 

"Aww.. Hyung! That's hurt! What did I had done to you, " he can see the rapper pouting but didn't expect the other will bite his neck like that. 

"Yah, Kim Jiwon!! What did you think are you doing, brat?! " he pulled away from the other quickly as rubbed the pain away but that didn't last as he lay down on the rapper's chest again when Bobby tighthen  around Jinhwan's waist and pulled the other on top of him. 

"Just a punishment since you were hurting me~" he say like nothing happen before steal a peck on the older's nose which making Jinhwan slightly red than usual. 

"Yah!!! Kim Jiwon! You!!! "he want to keep arguing but the other didn't let him and give him another peck with a silly smile on his face. 

"Cook for me,  hyung! I'm hungry, "again Bobby whined as shake their body slightly which make Jinhwan sighed and give up since he knows that he will never can be mad at the rapper much longer. 

"Let go off me will you? How should I cook if you keep hugging me like this?" Jinhwan just pinched the rapper's nose slightly hard but peck it right before the other can complaint at him. 

It might seem odd for a guy to peck or kiss their friends like nothing but they always do that for three years already and dint care what others think since that's the way they show their love towards each other. 

"How can hyung being a devil and an angel in the same time? Aigoo.. my cute hyung and no. I will hold you since its cold, " again Jinhwan just sighed before try hard to drag the other with him towards the kitchen. 

"By the way, hyung. Please come to me when you have another nightmare like that. You know that you always can be clingy to me too, right? " Bobby suddenly whispered those words while hugging him from the back while he were making the breakfast from other members. 

'Ahhh.. No wonder I sweating like crazy when I'm awake... ' he thought when realized he's sure we're having a nightmare before that and Bobby was there to make him forget about it. Even the rapper remind him about it, Jinhwan didn't remember as those warm arms keep holding him close like a fragile glass which will broke if it being held too strong. 

Now he remember, Bobby always there whenever he has a nightmare and always success in making him forget about it. He also realized that Bobby always gentle when he were holding Jinhwan even though he keep being playful around him. 

The words just hanging there and Jinhwan didn't answer to what the rapper's saying early but they both know that Jinhwan were agreeing towards it. 

The atmosphere was quiet until other members come but Bobby never let Jinhwan go even though he being hit by Hanbin for being clingy towards Jinhwan too much in the morning. 

 


 

 

A/n Sorry for the late, guys and I didn't know it will be 56 subscribers subscribes for my story... This... This too much for me..ywy thank you a lot and hope you enjoy reading my story.  Again thank you and sorry -bows-