You don't know me

You don't know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good night, Mr. Lee"

His smooth voice made you shiver and your heart beated so hard that for a moment, you were afraid that he could hear it. You took his offered hand and lingered a little more than you should but it was so hard to let him go when all you wanted to do is hold him forever.

"Good night, Mr. Lee" you answered and it has to be a cosmic joke that you both have the same last name because everytime you call him like that, you are imagining that he is your husband and that he belongs to you and only you.

It's almost funny how long you have been in love with him. You met him at another party, your father dragged you to it and you had no choice than to stand by his side and great all the guest. He was breathtaking that night. He walked elegantly, his body moving with a sensuality that your mouth dried as you stared at him. Your father introduce you to him and you could feel his dark eyes on you, so deep and beautiful, then he offered you his hand and you took it between yours, slowly letting it go. Hyukjae was his name. You stared at him the whole night and sometimes he catched you and smiled a little tiny bit.

It had been two years since then. Hyukjae and you moved around the same circule but don't always see each other, there are parties and reunions where you are in the same place and you always greet each other politely before moving on. You are okay with that, you can observe him in the distance and just admired him. That's not what bottered you. What bottered you was the fact that Hyukjae was always in someone's arms. He could bring a date or find a man in the party but he always left with company.

And it was killing you with jealousy. You wanted to be the one that would take him home, the one that got to kiss him in his door until he was breathless and blushing, asking you if you want to come in for a cup of coffee. You would say yes and when he goes to prepare said cup of coffee, you would trap him around the conter and he would blush and your closeness, making you lost yourself in his expresions. He was so damn beautiful. You would caress his cheek slowly, passing your fingers over his skin until you reach his neck and you can feel how fast his heart is beating. Then you would lean down, watching him all the time, noting the exact moment when he would close his eyes, only waiting for you to kiss him.

You woke up from your daydream when you heard music playing, you glanced around and were surprised when you saw Hyukjae standing all alone next to his table, his date was dancing with an older woman. Your heartbeat increa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter