1/1

Sleepover confessions.

She sat up and frowned. " But you promised a sleepover unnie!" She was beyond pissed. 

The person over the phone sighs, guilty and also upset that she couldn't spend time with her dear sister in Seoul. 

" I know, but i really can't make it. Sorry." 

She groaned,fiddling with the ends of the cushion she was hugging close to her chest. " Now what am i going to tell your friends.. I've practicaly brainstormed about the games we'll play." She sighs again. " Guess its no use." 

" I'm really sorry Soojung ah. I'll make it up to you. Promise. I'll be home for christmas and you can bet on it." 

Krystal didn't reply and she heard a sigh. " I'll inform my friends about it. Don't worry. Im really sorry Soojung ah." 

" Nevermind. I guess i'll just spend the weekend alone again. Use to it unnie." 

The woman over the phone was biting her lower lip, feeling more guilty because she knew how lonely it could get to be living alone. She was lucky she had Yuri with her in the states. 

" Okay. I'll see you soon. Take care okay? " 

" You too. Bye. " 

" Bye." 

The woman hung up and massaged her temples. She really wanted to be there for Soojung but she couldnt due to her work. Jessica scrolled through her contacts and clicked on a name she knew she could rely on. She hoped it'll work. 

" Hello, Are you free this weekend ? I need your help." 

-- 

Ding dong. 

Krystal frowned, a hand hovering above the bag of chips. Did the doorbell just rang or am i hallucinating? She shrugged when it didn't go off again. 

She reached into the bag for the chips then-

Ding dong. Ding dong. 

Krystal placed the bag of chips onto the coffee table. She tilts her head. There must be someone there then, but who could it be. Yuri unnie is with Unnie. The rest knew of the -

Her eyes widened when she saw who it was through the peep hole. 

Oh God why is she here?? 

She opened the door slightly and poked her head out. She bowed her head. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. "

The brunnete standing upon her, chuckled, eyes disappearing. Krystal gulped. 

" Now you're being formal huh? Our dear soojungie." 

She didn't answer and the person tilts her head. 

" You won't let me in?" 

Krystal startled. " Its not like that, i'm not at my best state right now." 

The woman chuckled.  " Oh don't act like i haven't seen it all." 

Krystal bit at her lip, before taking a step back and pulling the door open.  She's right. She had seen me drooling on my favourite pillow back when i was in 5th grade. It wouldn't matter how she sees me now.

A heartwarming eye-smile and Krystal felt like the world was spinning. She tried her best to keep calm and closed the door before walking over to the woman who was already sitting at the couch, making herself at home. 

Krystal smiled inwardly. She liked it the most about the brunette upon her. The woman was never awkward or shy, which was kind of a relief since Krystal was totally an awkward and shy person. 

" Unnie didn't tell you about the cancellation of the sleepover party?" 

" She did. But she decided it was best to have someone to at least keep you company, she told me to come over." 

"Oh." Krystal felt dissapointed a little since it wasn't the woman's idea but she decided to be grateful. She had someone with her for the weekend at least. 

" Soojung?" 

" Hmm?" She turned her head and was met with the brunette's gentle smile. 

" Do you even remember who i am?" 

Krystal laughed. Of course. How could i ever forget the person i fell in love with at first sight?

" I do. The friend of Jessica unnie who is overly obsessed with pink?" Krystal shrugged and leant back onto the couch, placing the bag of chips onto her lap. " How can i not remember that weird person." 

" Yah! You're calling me weird now?" 

She nods. " Yes. Fany unnie, there's no one as crazy about pink as you." 

The woman chuckled. " Glad you know that." 

Tiffany grabbed her sling bag and stood up. " Should i put this in your room?" 

"Huh?" Krystal turned to Tiffany. 

Tiffany gestured at the bag she was holding. " My clothes." 

Krystal sat up. " You're really sleeping over?" 

" Of course! We can even play chubby bunny or whatever games you have in mind for the night. " 

" You know. Two people is not that fun." 

Tiffany shrugged. " I think it'll be fun as long as you're with the person that make it enjoyable." 

Krystal blushed a little. Does she enjoy her time with me?

" - and since back in 8th grade, Jessica made you walk outside the house with only a bath robe on." Tiffany chuckles at the the memory. " I think it can be interesting if i dare you to do that again." 

Krystal glared at her. " Dont even think of it fany unnie." Krystal stood up and walked up the stairs to her room. 


" Oh well. You looks kinda great like that." She mumbled as she followed krystal up to her room to place her bag. 

-- 

As evening was approaching, tiffany excused herself to use the toilet, to shower and pulled on her new set of pyjamas. She got out of the shower to see Krystal, bringing a bowl of popcorns and a pack  of marshmallows to her room. 

" We're having the small party at your room?" Tiffany asked while drying the ends of her hair with the towel. 

Krystal smiled, placing the food on her bed, careful not to tip the bowl of popcorns over. " Yup. We always do it here anyway. " 

Tiffany smiles. Krystal felt her stomach lurch but showed no reaction on her face. 

" Of course." 

The night grew on as the two girls spent their time, watching two dvds, played a round of chubby bunny since Krystal found the game to be life threatening and played a short game of monopoly. It was now time for a short truth or dare and Krystal pouted. 

" Playing this game with only two of us is not fun." 

Tiffany chuckles and set aside the monopoly game, turning her body so that she was sitting beside Krystal. 

" Why not? Its only not fun if you keep choosing dare." 

Krystal raised her eyebrows. " I thought it was the other way round." 

" I like to find out more about the truths people keep from other people. Unless..

" Unless?" Krystal repeated and Tiffany smiles. 

" Unless i know the person well enough, i'd like to play dares. " 

Krystal nods and Tiffany leans back on the headrest of the bed while Krystal turned her body to face her. 

" So truth or dare?" Tiffanys asks, with a hint of tease in her voice. 

Please don't ask anything about me having a crush on you or- 

" Do you have a boyfriend?" 

Krystal felt relief. " No." 

Tiffany furrowed her brows. " Why not?" 

" My turn!" Krystal sang, making the brunette sigh, displeased by the ignorance to her question. 

" Truth of dare." 

Tiffany thinks for a while. 

" Truth?" 

" Do you ever had a crush on a girl?" 


Krystal swallows. She decided to just risk the moment, though she knew the woman would never like her back. She just want to take it as an extra information about the pretty friend of her sister's that she has grown to admire. 

" Have you?" 

" Answer my question."

" Not until you answer mine." 

" Thats not how the rules of the game works unnie."

She gulped when she felt Tiffany inched closer, her hand that was by her side was extremely close to tiffany's. She could even feel the hand nudging at hers and she feared for the worse. 

" Then lets break em." Krystal could finally breathe a little when tiffany pulled back, smiling like an idiot. But it was breath takingly beautiful. The way she smiles. Krystal loved it so much. 

Krystal took a deep breath and cleared . " I don't have a boyfriend because i don't find any of the boys i've met in my life worthy or attractive." 

Tiffany nods. "  I see. So?" 

Krystal turned her head and frowned. " So?" 

" Have you ever had a crush on a girl?" 

" Unnie! Thats your question." Krystal groans.

Tiffany straightens up. " Fine. I'll answer it." Krystal smiles. 

" But!" Krystal's smile faltered immediately. " You have to give an answer to that question too." 

Krystal contemplates for a while before heaving a deep sigh. " Fine." 

Tiffany's face lit up as a huge smile plastered at her face. Krystal laughed at that. 

" So answer me." 

" Yes. " 

" Yes?" Krystal frowns slightly. 

Tiffany turns her head to meet Krystal's gaze. Krystal felt her heart throbbed faster in her chest and bit at her tongue. 

" Yes. I have a crush on a girl." Tiffany says. 

Krystal felt her breath hitch at the answer. She swallows. " Have? As in- 

Tiffany nods and krystal suddenly felt nervous. " Yea. I still do like her." 

Krystal nods. "  I see." 

Krystal smiles at Tiffany when she saw the downcasted expression the brunette wore. 

" Dont worry. I'm not uncomfortable." She decides to come clean as well. 

She slowly took Tiffany's hand that was beside hers in her palm and squeezed at it. She didn't know where she got the courage but the worries she had earlier was thrown to the back of mind the moment tiffany had confessed about her feelings. 

" and my answer to that question is.. yes. I have a crush on a girl too. " She smiles. " Still do. And maybe, always will?" She chuckled at her corny reply.

Tiffany chuckles then stares at Krystal, which made the younger felt vulnerable but couldn't deny the excitement she felt running through her veins. 

She felt tiffany inched closer and closer and her grip on the brunette's hand unconciously tightened. She closed her eyes. 

" Ow."  She heard the voice and her eyes fluttered open. 

Her breath got caught in when she noticed the distance between their faces. She gulps as she stares at tiffany's complexion and took in the perfection of tiffany's face. Her lips. Her eyes. Her cute nose. Everything. 

She startled at the voice upon her. " My hand. It kinda hurts.." tiffany says, softly. 

Krystal grinned a little and let go, putting her hand a bit to the back. " Sorry. " 

" Its okay." Tiffany whispered and came closer till their noses were brushing against each other. 

Krystal took a moment to breathe a little before she felt a pair of lips meeting her own, pressing softly at her upper lip. As the pair of lips at her upper lip, Krystal became slightly bolder and moved her head closer, pressing her lips on the gentle lips that was now smiling against . She felt a hand travelling up her arm, to the side of her neck and she relaxed under tiffany's touch as the woman started moving her lips against her own and she willingly gave in. Soon, tongues were involved and the atmosphere was heating up faster than expected as Krystal's hand went up to Tiffany's hair and the other rested at the square of tiffany's back. 

She felt tiffany pulling back a little and she gave one last full kiss at the lips before parting from the mouth she had grown addicted to within such a short time. 

" I really like you Soojung." Tiffany confesses between heavy pants as she placed her forehead against Krystal's. 

She closed her eyes, feeling Krystal's fingers digging at her hair.  She looked into Krystal's eyes and she could feel the flutters in her stomach as the younger smiled. 

" I like you too Tiffany unnie." Krystal kissed tiffany. " For as long as i've known you." 

Tiffany chuckles. " Wow. That long huh?" 

She was shoved away and chuckled when Krystal hid her face in her hands. 

" You're shy now?" Tiffany crawled towards krystal and took her hands away from her face. " You were so bold just a few minutes ago.." Tiffany smirked.

A pillow landed at her face and she laughed. 


" Yah! I'm older than you." She throwed the pillow back and it hit directly at Krystal's chest area. 

Krystal glares at her and she chuckled. " Oops?" 

" You're so dead unnie." 

Krystal took the pillow and pounced on tiffany as she smacked the older girl with the pillow. 

" YAh! I'm telling your sister." Tiffany says as she tried to wriggle out from beneath Krystal. 

" Yea. Then i'll tell her you took advantage of me. Hows that?" Krystal hits her again. 

She reached out for a pillow behind her and hit Krystal's side with it, making the younger moved to the side, getting off her. 

" But you have to admit." She hid behind the pillow she was holding onto as a shield, to avoid Krystal's pillow attack. 

" You like it, dont you?" She asks teasingly,
 head coming up from behind the pillow. 

She huffed when a pillow landed at her face for the third time that night. 

" Okay. Thats it young girl, you're going down." She said as she picked up two pillows that was near her. 

--

" Woah. That was tiring." Krystal says and grunted when her head finally falls onto the mattress. 

" You started it." Tiffany says after picking up a not too damaged pillow from below and fitting it under her head. 

Krystal turns her head and smiles when tiffany patted at the pillow. 

" Wanna share with me?" 

Krystal smiles shyly and scooted closer, till her front was against Tiffany's.  Tiffany chuckles and wrapped her arms around Krystal.  

" I didn't say you could evade my personal space though."

Krystal looked up with a frown and was about to move away when Tiffany tightened her arms around her and kissed her forehead. Krystal then buried her face into Tiffany's neck, trying to hide her flushed cheeks. 

Tiffany smiled. " But i don't mind having you this close." 

Krystal chuckled against tiffany's neck. " You know that plush toy you gave me back when i was in 7th grade? " 

Tiffany pulled back a little. " Which one?" 

Krystal pushed back a little and tiffany loosened her arms so that Krystal could climb off the bed in search for that toy. Tiffany chuckled when Krystal pulled out a pororo plushie from her cupboard. Tiffany felt relief because the pororo plushie still looks kinda new although it was years old. 

" I remember now. It still looks new." Tiffany says and opened her arms when Krystal came back to the bed with the pororo plushie. Tiffany pulled up the covers to keep them warm as Krystal lay her head against her collarbone and held the plushie up, looking at it with a smile. 

" I used to hug it every night to sleep, makes me think that it was you." Krystal confesses and chuckles to herself. " What a child i was." 

Tiffany tilts her head to face Krystal. " Everyone was once a child. Im kinda glad actually." 

Krystal smiles. 

" Why did you keep it away then?" 

Krystal adjusted her head, placing it on the pillow and turned so that she was facing tiffany. 

" How was i suppose to know you like me back then. I kept it away because i wanted to give myself a chance to move on." Krystal scoffed as a hand reached out to gently carress Tiffany's cheek. " Too bad. I never could." 

Tiffany leant in, placing a kiss on the younger's forehead then her lips. Krystal shivered after tiffany pulled away. Was this how it feels like to be with someone you love? 

Tiffany smiles and pulled Krystal into her arms again. " I'm glad you didn't move on then or else i would never be able to hold you like this."

Krystal nodded against Tiffany's neck and sighs as she feels her eyes grew heavier. Tiffany noticed and kissed her forehead. 

" Goodnight my soojungie." 

Krystal managed to smile before feeling her body succumb to sleep. She was not sure how she had fallen in love with her sister's best friend but she knew, she never regretted it. 

 Thank you Unnie for not making it back to Seoul. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there dear readers & fellow subscribers!! :) I hope you've enjoyed this story. I kinda find it weird at first to write but it's fun to write. Something new.

So, yea!  Hope all of you have a great day ahead and thank you for reading/ subscribing! ^^  <3 

Rolls out 

- NajihahXander