#game001 - Who stole The Queen of Heart's Rose Ring?

「 Welcome to the Wonderful World of Wonderland 」friendly literate roleplay ♡ please join ✘ semi ☓
 
wonderland detectives 
 
 
 
Who stole The Queen of Heart's Rose Ring? 
The people of Wonderland are going to work together to figure out who stole the Queen of Heart's Rose ring. If you're from the Red Kingdom, you know that no one should ever break the rules of Wonderland. The Queen is deeply angered by the fact someone has stolen one of her possessions especially. There are 6 suspects but only 1 of them is the robber.
 
Elliot March, the March Hare - Now, he had an appointment at 8:30AM with the Queen. But the guards don't even recall him coming or leaving the Castle. But the Queen has confirmed she did talk with him but after their meeting, he just simply left so he could've stolen her ring.
STATEMENT: "I did not steal anything from that Royal . I always leave my own way and it's always been like that!"
 
Percy Dunk - The poorest commoner in all of Red Kingdom and it's clear that if you sell any of the Queen's items you'll earn a fortune. He was seen wondering back and forth to the Castle. He's the biggest suspect for the robbery right now.
STATEMENT: "I only wanted to talk to the queen and ask her for a raise but I was too scared to see her. I wasn't even able to get into the castle!"
 
Mary Liza - A lady with a tongue like a lizard. Although her and the Queen are friends, the queen would still never trust her. She's known for her high fashion sense and rings are one of her favourite accessories.
STATEMENT: "I would never steal from a good friend of mine."
 
Henry Knight - One of the Queen's guards but he's loyal, though a cook said that she saw him going into the Queen's jewel room.
STATEMENT: "I only went in after the Queen told me to get her ring, but I went in, it was gone!"
 
Hannah Toad - She's the cook who saw the guard wondering around near the Queen's jewel room. But what was she doing near the jewel room?
STATEMENT: "The queen asked me to make her a piece of cake and deliver it to her."
 
Daisy Peppers - A famous singer at Wonderland, she was invited to sing and have dinner with the Queen.
STATEMENT: "Please, what the Queen has I can get too, I have no reason to steal."
 
Who stole the Rose Ring? ( to be figured out. )