Final

Hyung............

      "and then he slowly walk towards his bathroom and see a headless girl running towards him while holding her head,and......"

      "Yah, stop it. I don't want to hear it anymore!" Ryeowook is close to tears.

         "And the girl head is in his hand with it eyes which is coloured red staring up to him....he..."

       *smack* "Yah!, stop it, ryeowook doesn't want to hear any horror story anymore. Moreover, you two should be sleeping now, We have a busy day tomorrow' Leeteuk nag.

      "Ceh, er" "mworago!"  even before leeteuk can hit his head, Kyuhyun ran away to his shared room with Sungmin.

      "hyung.." "mmmm" " can i sleep with you and kangin hyung? yesung hyung has scheludes until morning." Leeteuk has expected it. everytime the maknaes tell a horror story, Ryeowook would be sleeping beetween he and kangin. "sure, why not.'

       They go into his bedroom and leeteuk laid ryeowook beside kangin. it unfortunate that he and kangin get a king size bed. Leeteuk go under the blanket and start to feel sleepy. After about ten minutes, he feel someone squirming beside him. kangin is also awake because of the movement. "what's wrong wookie?" kangin asked. "I can't go to sleep".

         Kangin sigh and get of the bed and spread his arm. "come here" "huh' " hug me" "oh' Ryeowook hug kangin and shriek when kangin lift him up. Kangin start humming bedtime song  while patting Ryeowook back. Ryeowook laid his head on his shoulder and after a few minutes, he start feeling sleepy. ryeowook let out  a yawn. after Kangin is sure ryeowook is comepletely asleep, he slowly laid ryeowook back beetween him and leeteuk.

       Leeteuk who is witnessing the whole scene is fascinated. "I don't know that you are good at sleeping him" he said while patting ryeowook hair. "yeah, when you and yesung go to schelude, he often come to this room and whine at me that he is having trouble sleeping" said kangin while patting ryeowook stomach. 

      He and Leeteuk laid down and ryeowook automatically latched himself on kangin. kangin just hug him back and let him cuddle at him. Leeteuk kissed Ryeowook forehead and hug his back before drifting back to sleep.

########################################################################################################################################

     *CLICK* Leeteuk wake up and saw Donghae with his phone in front of his bed. "what are you doing here? and what are you doing with your phone"

        " sorry hyung, i came to wake you up. But you three are sooo cute i had to treasure the moment"

       "it's okay, you can go now, I will wake up this two" Donghae nod and walk out of the room while smilling at his phone.

        Leeteuk look at the two and saw Ryeowook is still in Kangin embrace with his head on his chest. it indeed is cute. he slowly lift kangin arms of Ryeowook and shake ryeowook lightly and kiss his hair. " wookie, wake up. It's time to get ready for scheludes." " uh, shiro" ryeowook snuggled back into kangin arms. Leetuek just smiled at the cute boy and decide to wake kangin first.

         " Kangin ah, wake up" " huh, what time is it?" Kangin open his eyes and saw ryeowook is snuggled in his arms. " we must got ready for schelude now. i am going to take bath first, can you wake wookie?" " sure" with that leeteuk go to the bathroom and get ready. 

               Kangin look at the eternal maknae in his arm. "wookie~~, wakie wakie" kangin wake him up slowly. kangin has always been gentle to wookie. the maknae had always has a soft spot in his heart. "ehm, I'm sleepy" " kangin smile. "do you want me to carry you to your bathroom?" ryeowook nod. kangin gathered him in his arms and carry him. he saw Donghae outside playing with his phone. " hey, Hae ah, can you help me help wookie take a bath?. I want toget ready" " Sure hyung" 

           Kangin past Ryeowook to Donghae and walk back to his room. Donghae carry ryeowook while walking to his shared room with yesung. He expected yesung to be in the room but instead he saw sungmin. " good morning, hyung" "good morning hae ah. kyaaaa sooo cute" sungmin cooed to Ryeowook. donghae walked to the bathroom with sungmin trailing behind him. "wookie~~~~, wake up now" " ryeowook just lay hi head back onto donghae shoulder. "I will help you" said sungmin with a smirk on his face.

         " hahahahahahaha" the bathroom is filled with ryeowook's laugh. "hyung, stop. hahaha. i'm awake now stop hahaha." ryeowook pleaded. Sungmin stop his tickling and donghae let ryeowook stand on his leg. "i will wash up hyung, you can get out" "ok if you do not come out afte half an hour we will go inside" "alright, hyung.

      Ryeowook washed himself and get dressed. he get out of his room and walked to the kitchen. eunhyuk ruffled his hair and ryeowook just smiled at him. "do you sleep well yesterday wookie?" heechul asked. 

    "of course hyung, he sleep with me last night"Kagin boost.

       siwon hugged him . " oh, you are here." " why? are you unhappy i am here?" siwon faked a pout. "of course not, hyung. I'm happy"

       "yah siwon, stop pouting, it don't suit you. here wook ah, eat this . Shindongsaid as he past ryeowook his breakfast. Thanks hyung. 

     after they eat, they walked in pair to their van. "ryeonggu ah" ryeowook know  who is calling him. only one person call him that, " Ne kyuhyun ah,what's the matter?"

        "i'm sorry for scaring you."

               " it's okay. plus i get to sleep with leeteuk hyung and kangin hyung. "

           Kyuhyun put his arm on ryeowook's shoulder  and sit beside him who is sitting beetween himself and yesung.

          "ryeo ah, sorry that i leave you alone last night" yesung apologised.

"it's okay, i know you are busy last night." Ryeowook hug yesung. Yesung hug him backand kiss his cheeck."thanks ryeo ah""mmmm"

  Ryeowook just lay his head on yesung shoulder. *i am lucky to have all the hyungs who care and love me. i will also my best for them, I promise* Ryeowook promised to himself as he drifted to sleep'

 

 

 

#######################################################################################################################################

so, that was it. sorry to dissapointed you. it is just my imagination. forgive me for my grammar error. please comment to let me know your suggestion or feeling towards this fic. thank you to those who read this fic.