Waiting.....

Autumn Falls

The leaves began to fall in the park making a whirl wind going round and circles around you as waited for him and wondered how much longer you should wait. You didn't know if he could fullfill his promise to meet you like he been saying due to the busy schedule in his life. You where just a small part of his life not many but few select knew about. A secret he keep only to himself privately and wanted to share with no one else that he made only his and only his. The temperature and sky started to get darker as wondered why you waited for a this man like such a fool but love makes you do the craziest things. You began to pull your coat collar closer around your neck and bunched up scarf as you placed a bottle of wine down on the bench. You begin to look at your watch and wonder how much longer you should stay but not the whole night since it was getting late. You begin to adjust your winter hat and pulled it down more over your ears. Right about now you were pretty sure you cheeks were a crimson red as you felt the cold air hit your face hard. Twenty minutes had passed as it got darker and the leaves blew more around you and made you smile while blowing hot air in your hands waiting just a bit longer for him. It was right about this time of the season last year you met him walking through this park and you caught glimspe of each other has he asked to used your phone as his went dead. You offered your phone and touched hands feeling an electric spark pulse through as you met the eyes of the beautiful man in front of you with a welcoming smile that melted your heart. He used your phone to make a quick phone call and said he couldn't make it and his eyes fell upon you as he came back to hand your phone and asked you to have lunch with him that day. You decided to accompany him since his smile was so welcoming as he extended his hand to you and took yours in his. While he was on the phone he realized you where waiting for someone and wondered what a beautiful woman like you was doing waiting in the park so lonely and alone. Right when he was about to finish his phone call and return the phone to you he read a text saying I won't be able to make it and I don't want to see you anymore. Without having the heart to tell you he coax you into having lunch with him by pulling some ageyo moves on you. You found it really strange that one of Kpops most treasurable men was so interested in you and being so friendly even doing ageyo to come with him. From what you knew he was not one to ever do this but you feel for it and his undaunting charm as you made your way to have lunch with him that day. As you were about to arrive back at the park you where met by the site of your ex proposing to another woman and her answer being yes. He didn't understand what were the tears flowing down your eyes as you repeatedly keep saying he lied. Full of mixed emotions in the distance you where embraced by a warm hug and a scarf being placed around your neck. You looked up at his beautiful face and he smiled at you without say alot of words and kissed you on the forehead and pulled you closely into his arms and told you not worry as the eyes of your ex and his new fiance met his. He walked up to Kyu and asked him if he would sing a song for them as congratulations for the new couple. He did fullfill the request to be polite. Your ex stared at you with suprised eyes as Kyu played the part of a significant other to you and didn't know what to say. After the song Kyu held you hand in his and say congratulations but me and my girlfriend are on a date if you don't mind. Your eyes grew big as he put his arms around your waist and walked away with you and he asked you to meet him her again. For the next two months when you two could you'd met up and have lunch, dinner or go on dates. Yet you smile as you flashback to the memories and look to see the that sky has totally gone dark you pick up the wine he had be looking for everywhere he couldn't find but you managed to get a bottle for him. As you where about to turn and leave you heard someone screaming your name panting out of breathe as you just turned around greeted by the side of an exhausted Kyu. Without saying much of word he raced towards you and took the bottle of wine out your hand and placed it on the bench. He picked you up in the air and hugged you spinning you around and put you down on the ground. Your faces where so close he smiled at you widely with so much happiness in smile and a twinkle in his eyes as the landed upon you. "Bogo shipo, saranghaeyo, dang shinupshshi motalahyo" is all you hear from him as he comes close eskimo kissing you and you smile taken back and suprised. He steps back pulling a necklace containing two rings on it, couple rings to be exact and unclicks the clasp taking both of them off the necklaces with an autumn leaf on it. Kyu grabs your hand and finally ask you to be his and places the ring on your finger and puts his on his hand. Without a second thought you pull Kyu towards you and plant a kiss on the one who stole your heart. Kyu deepens the kiss and gently places the autumn leaf necklace on you. "Kyu why did you also get me a necklace?" Kyu replies" I got it so you'll always remember the day I met you since I've decided you are the one for me." You pick up the bottle of special wine you got for him and show it to him. He smiles with the bottle in his hand and hugs you. "Thats my girl lets go and celebrate" Under the lovely moonlit and starry night sky you two wall off hand in hand in the park under the falling leaves of autumn to your place.